Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My question still remains...why is the Invisible Man still starting?

Champagnie should be nowhere near a starting NBA lineup. Might as well play 4 on 5.
    They want KJ off the bench. Julian is a good secondary rim protector for a wing and corner 3 guy. Plus more touches for the other guys.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vassell had to take the shot because he got the ball with time running out. The pass needed to go to Wemby near the basket on the inbounds pass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why’d they pull Wemby early?
    He looked gassed. Rookie wall, prolly. It’s about the right part of the season.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    7’4 Christian Wood

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    On actual serious note Pop should have been prepared to actually BUILD around him this year. Not next.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He looked gassed. Rookie wall, prolly. It’s about the right part of the season.
    I’m not sure, it was too early in the game and he didn’t looked gassed.

I think Pop did it to try diff matchups and lineups, maybe to avoid early fouls trouble or to make Wemby finish quarters, thing that his previous rotations prevented.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby was open, behind his defender with almost 2 seconds on the clock, if Devin had tried the lob, we win I think.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This year's draft has no prize. It's supposed to be one of the worst drafts in a long time. That's why tanking for it is stupid.
    I have come to the conclusion that Pop has indeed tanked this season (I don't believe him and all the assistants watched point Sochan in all the practice time and believed "yeah, this will work in an NBA game..."). The why is simple: it's the only year we will be able to with Wemby here. In his rookie year (while he is still adjusting, with Pop playing minutes games and BS rotations) we can potentially get a good lottery pick. After that, unless Wemby cops a major injury, tanking isn't going to get you into the lottery; Wemby is that good...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On actual serious note Pop should have been prepared to actually BUILD around him this year. Not next.
    Spurs had an 18% of getting Wemby.

We got ING LUCKY that the dice rolled in our favor.

Pop can't plan to build around assets until we know we actually have the asset, and that is what this whole season is about.

Spurs are in the bottom 3, so it makes sense to push for a draft pick, learn who shines and who sucks, and next year is when the planning really starts.

Thread Information