Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's absolutely free. I posted work on topic, he dragged up 10+years ago.
    That is still not rent free. Rent free is Joey crying about me to others when I am not around and not posting anything. He does that even now while he has me ignored.

You wrote something that was responded to. No you, no response, no rent free.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then again, he obviously reads my posts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then again, he obviously reads my posts.
    He can't quit you!

Part of his Brokeback Tatt-Shop fantasy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is still not rent free. Rent free is Joey crying about me to others when I am not around and not posting anything. He does that even now while he has me ignored.

You wrote something that was responded to. No you, no response, no rent free.
    "What does Rent Free mean?
    Rent free refers to when you obsessively think about someone or something, usually when it’s random or unimportant.

The idea is that the thought lives in your head, rent free, with no real reason to be there. "

https://www.bark.us/slang-word/rent-...week.%E2%80%9D

It fits this definition. If you have a different one, oh well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "What does Rent Free mean?
    Rent free refers to when you obsessively think about someone or something, usually when it’s random or unimportant.

The idea is that the thought lives in your head, rent free, with no real reason to be there. "

https://www.bark.us/slang-word/rent-...week.%E2%80%9D

It fits this definition. If you have a different one, oh well.
    It wasn't random and he thought of you because you posted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't random and he thought of you because you posted.
    What he posted was random.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure where you find issue with this statement. The US is not a Democracy. At best it is an indirect democracy and technically is a Cons utional Republic.
    Democracy is a system of government, and of course the US has the oldest democracy in the world. And for the bolded, the term you're looking for is "representative democracy".

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America is a republic but you guys go ahead and talk democracy all you want,,,,,

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    America is a republic but you guys go ahead and talk democracy all you want,,,,,
    ...and that's all it is is talk, big in' bull- ters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "bUt DeMoCrAcY iS a SyStEm oF gOvErNmEnT duuuuuuuuuuuuuur "

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He made massive cuts to income and capital gains taxes using Laffer as cause. That is like quintessential supply side policy.

He was willing to change his mind in the face of a tanking 1983 economy but he very much so believed the nonsense. That Regan/Bush pragmatism is what is missing in the modern GOP.

But yeah his xenophobic stance on things does certainly still ring true.
    Besides St. Ronnie the diseased trickle down oligarchy enriching b*******

He also rated income tax on social security

He was a f****** useful idiot well into Alzheimer's

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Besides St. Ronnie the diseased trickle down oligarchy enriching b*******

He also rated income tax on social security

He was a f****** useful idiot well into Alzheimer's
    Biden is nary better, bouts. Nary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "bUt DeMoCrAcY iS a SyStEm oF gOvErNmEnT duuuuuuuuuuuuuur "

Literally...

de·moc·ra·cy
    /dəˈmäkrəsē/
    noun
    a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

MAGA s
    "I like the uneducated"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What he posted was random.
    The impetus is the key to rent. You paid for yours just like you are paying now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is he a Reagan style culture warrior where it's just some bull to get people to vote for him so he can cut taxes for the ruling class? Or is he another Gaetz? I'm guessing the former since he got elected by a group that's mostly servants of American oligarchs.
    He's a hard-core theocrat first and foremost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a hard-core theocrat first and foremost.
    Men like him are precisely the type that give passes to pedophiles and coverup when found in their churches.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of the right-wing posters are just repeating a talking point, but the point of “America is a republic, not a democracy” is that it’s not required in the system for it to be truly representative of the will of the entire population. A republic can rest on minority rule through creative restriction of the franchise if that is what is necessary for the “common good.” Rule by the righteous.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Most of the right-wing posters are just repeating a talking point, but the point of “America is a republic, not a democracy” is that it’s not required in the system for it to be truly representative of the will of the entire population. A republic can rest on minority rule through creative restriction of the franchise if that is what is necessary for the “common good.” Rule by the righteous.
    Yeah, but every single time Trump farts sideways your side drags out the term (Democracy) and proceeds in trying to cut his head off, Stout.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Literally...

de·moc·ra·cy
    /dəˈmäkrəsē/
    noun
    a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

MAGA s
    "I like the uneducated"
    See, that doesn't give you permish in chasing Trump hither & yon trying to bomb him and cut his damn head off. Why can't you get that thru your hat rack, El?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much. It's like "States right" or "Independent legislature" or whatever other concoction that only applies when a (R) is involved in some anti-democratic or uncons utional move to artificially inflate the minority.

In the macro, you get to that point when your ideas no longer can garner votes, but you're desperate because you see power slipping away.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pretty much. It's like "States right" or "Independent legislature" or whatever other concoction that only applies when a (R) is involved in some anti-democratic or uncons utional move to artificially inflate the minority.

In the macro, you get to that point when your ideas no longer can garner votes, but you're desperate because you see power slipping away.
    Or, when the Democrats for a fact deflate the President of the United States (Trump) via beheading, blowing up, shooting down, & now crucifixion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The impetus is the key to rent. You paid for yours just like you are paying now.
    Neh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or, when the Democrats for a fact deflate the President of the United States (Trump) via beheading, blowing up, shooting down, & now crucifixion.
    It's sad that Trump made you so boring. You were always kind of like a broken record, now you're just broken.

Or, more succinctly: your schtick was slightly more entertaining when you weren't slobbing another man's dong every minute of every day here.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's sad that Trump made you so boring. You were always kind of like a broken record, now you're just broken.

Or, more succinctly: your schtick was slightly more entertaining when you weren't slobbing another man's dong every minute of every day here.

Thread Information