Page 82 of 377 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 9406
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    CEMU? Don't know all about current gen emulators.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CEMU? Don't know all about current gen emulators.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rdr2 is very addicting and time consuming as . i'll spend 3 hours in a night and realize i've only done one actual mission the whole time. but it never feels stale.

only thing that bothers me is the constant need for upkeep. i dont bother eating that much food because i usually maintain decent health. make sure i sleep to refill cores, etc. but then my character is "underweight"... and it feels like to waste to eat food when my cores area already full.

but its hard to put the controller down and time flies while playing. i haven't really picked up on how to hunt all that well yet, and haven't unlocked fishing yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you hunt even a little bit your inventory will be overflowing with meat. Before I learned how to get clean kills I'd just blast deer from horseback. Works just as well if all you want to do is eat.

Alligators are super easy to get perfect kills on as long as you have a rifle (they generally just lay there unless you approach them). And they yield "big game meat" which supposedly has the highest amount of calories.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Octopath Traveler's final dungeon is a real mother er. Eight buffed versions of previous bosses and ZERO saves. THEN, the final boss has TWO stages (the second of which I haven't seen yet, because the first part is ridiculously annoying and difficult). To top it all off, the last fight is a slog. I probably spent more time fighting and losing to the final boss than I did fighting the eight other bosses combined.

I probably spent five hours on two attempts and I have nothing to show for it. How come FFXV wasn't this ing hard, Square Enix? The only saving grace is that there are no random encounters.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Octopath Traveler's final dungeon is a real mother er. Eight buffed versions of previous bosses and ZERO saves. THEN, the final boss has TWO stages (the second of which I haven't seen yet, because the first part is ridiculously annoying and difficult). To top it all off, the last fight is a slog. I probably spent more time fighting and losing to the final boss than I did fighting the eight other bosses combined.

I probably spent five hours on two attempts and I have nothing to show for it. How come FFXV wasn't this ing hard, Square Enix? The only saving grace is that there are no random encounters.
    oh boy, not looking forward to getting to this part

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    oh boy, not looking forward to getting to this part
    The biggest problem is getting rid of the minions surrounding the boss. They have a lot of health, fish out a lot of damage, change weaknesses after being attacked, and respawning constantly. I was in an infinite loop of trying to kill them, until I was put out of my misery.

I would be fine with it if I could save beforehand, but nope! Once one enters the final dungeon, that's a wrap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This looks ing epic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm still on chapter 2 of red dead. trying to take my time.

in GTA games, i usually just blitz through the missions, as the side content feels so detached from the main game. and by side content, i'm referring to ancillary activities, not the devoted side quests. investing in stocks, wtf? just by doing missions you have enough money to not worry about . who cares about buying nice cars, you can just steal ones and get where you want. GTA side content always felt tacky and i never cared for it.

in RDR2 the side content still feels like part of the game. hunting, collecting pelts/carcasses are good for your camp. doing robberies on the side helps your camp, so it all feels like it's contributing to the story.

with that said, i went out of my way to kill the legendary buck, because the trinket you get from that improves the pelt quality of animals you kill thereafter, since my goal is to unlock that last satchel before going on with the story and you need a crap-ton of "perfect" quality pelts for that. i always seem to have an excess of privisions/tonics. i dont want to waste them when my meters are all full, but then i constantly have to leave loot behind, which feels like a waste.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GTA side content always felt tacky and i never cared for it.
    I liked the Trevor side missions in GTA V where you helped that real estate guy in exchange for getting to plow his wife.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I liked the Trevor side missions in GTA V where you helped that real estate guy in exchange for getting to plow his wife.
    yeah i did the stranger missions as well. there was also one with franklin where you take video of some celebrity getting nailed in her backyard.

but i'm really talkin about random activities like stocks, darts, tennis, etc. they just felt so detached from the rest of the game. red dead has some of that too, with poker/dominoes/five finger fillet. i mean sure, some of those kinda mix with the lore of being a cowboy/outlaw, but it doesn't really feel like its part of the game. but you can spend a couple of hours straight up hunting and looking for high quality pelts and it doesn't feel like a "side activity" tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

in GTA games, i usually just blitz through the missions, as the side content feels so detached from the main game. and by side content, i'm referring to ancillary activities, not the devoted side quests. investing in stocks, wtf? just by doing missions you have enough money to not worry about . who cares about buying nice cars, you can just steal ones and get where you want. GTA side content always felt tacky and i never cared for it.

in RDR2 the side content still feels like part of the game. hunting, collecting pelts/carcasses are good for your camp. doing robberies on the side helps your camp, so it all feels like it's contributing to the story.

with that said, i went out of my way to kill the legendary buck, because the trinket you get from that improves the pelt quality of animals you kill thereafter, since my goal is to unlock that last satchel before going on with the story and you need a crap-ton of "perfect" quality pelts for that. i always seem to have an excess of privisions/tonics. i dont want to waste them when my meters are all full, but then i constantly have to leave loot behind, which feels like a waste.
    The stock market allows you to net large amounts of money earlier than the missions will, and you can't customize stolen cars. Pretty much every activity in GTA will net you something worthwhile if you complete the tasks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The stock market allows you to net large amounts of money earlier than the missions will, and you can't customize stolen cars. Pretty much every activity in GTA will net you something worthwhile if you complete the tasks.
    its probably weird given that GTA used to be all about cars (hence the franchise le) but i never cared for owning/customizing cars in the game. again, that whole process just felt like side activity that didnt have anything to do with the rest of the game. i mean, what part of michael/trevor/franklin's stories really had anything to do about cars? a repo mission for franklin? and one mission where you steal high end cars towards the end of the game.

and the getaway cars for heists were predetermined, and not something you could bring to the table

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i did the stranger missions as well. there was also one with franklin where you take video of some celebrity getting nailed in her backyard.

but i'm really talkin about random activities like stocks, darts, tennis, etc. they just felt so detached from the rest of the game. red dead has some of that too, with poker/dominoes/five finger fillet. i mean sure, some of those kinda mix with the lore of being a cowboy/outlaw, but it doesn't really feel like its part of the game. but you can spend a couple of hours straight up hunting and looking for high quality pelts and it doesn't feel like a "side activity" tbh
    I kind of liked the tennis but agreed on the other .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Make sure you do all the optional stranger quests also. I felt like some of them, especially towards the end of the game, were just as important as the main story quests.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Make sure you do all the optional stranger quests also. I felt like some of them, especially towards the end of the game, were just as important as the main story quests.
    yeah i've been doing those as i come across them. but the dinosaur bone one feels tedious. i haven't noticed bones anywhere, and i feel like its gonna be impossible to find without just straight up using an online guide, and that never seems fun.

the gunslinger one is pretty cool tbh, but i feel like the duel mechanic kinda sucks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i've been doing those as i come across them. but the dinosaur bone one feels tedious. i haven't noticed bones anywhere, and i feel like its gonna be impossible to find without just straight up using an online guide, and that never seems fun.
    Yeah I'm not really referring to the collection quests, I didn't do the dinosaur bones one as you can't even complete it until the epilogue anyway. The rock carvings one is pretty cool though, just for the reveal at its conclusion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    juust started chapter 3. chapter 2 still felt like an expanded tutorial, by and large. but still fun. it's still unclear what the main conflict is going to be. that said, i'm still wary of advancing too far into the story before i finish collecting these ing pelts. only have a handful to go. still have to get the panther, cougar, and iguana. it doesn't feel worth playing with the limited inventory space you're given. every time i raid a place i end up leaving about 1/3 of the behind because "i cant carry more of that item"

speaking of pelts, i was having trouble finding elk, and had to travel pretty far ing north. got one, started riding back to camp, and about 5% of the way there, encountered a herd of bison, and knew i needed one of their pelts too. got a perfect pelt, but didnt realize i cant stack both those pelts on my horse at the same time.

literally carried the elk pelt over my shoulder and walked the entire ing way back with my horse following me . took about 15-20 min but felt accomplished. only encountered one dude on a horse the entire way (hoped to steal it, temporarily), but he started shooting me before i did anything and his horse ran off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was pretty skeptical of Smash Ultimate having never played the series before but it's pretty cool, especially with multiple players.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Decided to get AC Odyssey for the PC. game is pretty amazing imo. i havent played for enough in RDR2 yet to have a good opinion but having played most of the notable games to come out this year imo AC Odyssey is GOTY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Decided to get AC Odyssey for the PC. game is pretty amazing imo. i havent played for enough in RDR2 yet to have a good opinion but having played most of the notable games to come out this year imo AC Odyssey is GOTY
    So better than AC Origins? A lot better than AC Origins?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll put God of War first, then Odyssey. Spidey and RDR fighting for 3rd place, IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So better than AC Origins? A lot better than AC Origins?
    It’s a massive version of Origins, which was already very good. This is a massive game, even without any DLCs and very enjoyable like Origins was, if you like the mechanics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was pretty skeptical of Smash Ultimate having never played the series before but it's pretty cool, especially with multiple players.
    Yeah...it’s pretty good. Although I was disappointed in the story mode. On the Wii, it was actually a pretty fun platform scroller. Now it’s just a bunch of individual battles. And I hate screwing with having to select a spirit for each fight.

Thread Information