Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I still don't get why people talk to themselves here.
    ^^ got

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    They're the same posters, tbh..

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    This is a board for fans of a team from texas. how is it possible you gots cheer for a team from texas and a team from seattle? Most of you 12th man gots are bandwaggoners and everyone ing knows it. either bandwaggoning the spurs or bandwaggoning the seahawks. gots, the lot of ya

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    i'll go deeper

if you cheer for the Patriots and Spurs, you're a bandwagonning got
    if you cheer for the Seahawks and Spurs, you're a bandwagonning got
    if you cheer for the Broncos and Spurs, you're a bandwagoning got
    if you cheer for the Packers and Spurs, you're a bandwagonning super got, because none of you stains are from wisconsin, I damn well know that

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Notice how not one of these ...PANTHERS YES!!!!!!!!!!!!....have any confidence in them beating Seattle?

THEN...

It's...Eagles, Colts, Packers. The days of facing Jags, Texans are over.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Notice how not one of these ...PANTHERS YES!!!!!!!!!!!!....have any confidence in them beating Seattle?

THEN...

It's...Eagles, Colts, Packers. The days of facing Jags, Texans are over.
    Are you stupid? I picked Carolina to win. I'm just not betting for a game when there's a seven point spread.

Eagles and Colts? Have you been watching the same as me so far into this season? Carolina should be favored in both. Then they play GB at home. We should easily make the playoffs with our schedule.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Carolina will easily be the vegas favorite against Philly and Indy. Stick to diddling kids you pedo got

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Are you stupid? I picked Carolina to win. I'm just not betting for a game when there's a seven point spread.

Eagles and Colts? Have you been watching the same as me so far into this season? Carolina should be favored in both. Then they play GB at home. We should easily make the playoffs with our schedule.
    So you don't "really" think the Panthers can win. If ya did the spread wouldn't matter.

What decent team wouldn't be 4-0 vs their schedule? They haven't beaten anyone.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Carolina will easily be the vegas favorite against Philly and Indy. Stick to diddling kids you pedo got
    Hey , this week its vs the Seahawks, got it? Didn't you say the Panthers would win, easily? Ok then half pint let's bet it. Back your team ya little freak.

Little man, I was in the Navy some 45 years ago, yep, like all sailors made it with somre bar hookers, ok? Don't act like some moron, ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I love it when guys talk about how their team will do this and that and then bail out of them , ha~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep, my Niners are sucking I know this, it's caled....reality. The Panthers have played a soft schedule, they are not that good as we will see Sunday.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    It gets pretty lonely here when all you got is your cats, addict.
    He melted down simultaneously with 25% of his alts. He'll lose it if the Panthers fail on Sunday

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Hey , this week its vs the Seahawks, got it? Didn't you say the Panthers would win, easily? Ok then half pint let's bet it. Back your team ya little freak.

Little man, I was in the Navy some 45 years ago, yep, like all sailors made it with somre bar hookers, ok? Don't act like some moron, ok?

in yellow bellied got wanting to bet straight up on a 8 point line... in' pedo coward

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    He melted down simultaneously with 25% of his alts. He'll lose it if the Panthers fail on Sunday

^^^ Bandwagon fan

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    in yellow bellied got wanting to bet straight up on a 8 point line... in' pedo coward

Dude, didn't you say the Panthers would win this easily, sure ya did ya ing , so what happened? Come on er back your team or shut the up, you got that muther er?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Dude, didn't you say the Panthers would win this easily, sure ya did ya ing , so what happened? Come on er back your team or shut the up, you got that muther er?
    Only a in' coward would propose a straight up bet from behind the shelter of an 8 point line. I don't do business with cowards.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    HarlemHeat37

I see the past couple years you flirted with Carolina pulling off the upset against Seattle. What are you thinking for this game?

Leaning towards Panthers covering the spread, but losing the game, tbh..

Seahawks are desperate and need the W badly, while the Panthers are probably going to make the playoffs, regardless..

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    "It's highly unlikely that Wilson would be able to go down the field to score 3 points to tie or a touchdown win the game if we scored there blah blah"

When Wilson put together a game winning drive for a TD the very next year against them, in a game where he didn't play nearly as well comparatively I try to not give you a hard time because everyone else does, but sometimes you take being a homer to the next level. And the 30 accounts isn't a good look either.

But it should be another good game.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    "It's highly unlikely that Wilson would be able to go down the field to score 3 points to tie or a touchdown win the game if we scored there blah blah"

When Wilson put together a game winning drive for a TD the very next year against them, in a game where he didn't play nearly as well comparatively I try to not give you a hard time because everyone else does, but sometimes you take being a homer to the next level. And the 30 accounts isn't a good look either.

But it should be another good game.
    It's seriously getting old with the poster accusations. Can't you construct some insight without having to throw some bull in there? Good luck Sunday.

Per NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport, a fire alarm went off in the Panthers team's hotel at about 5:30 a.m. Pacific and as of the publication of this story (6:20 a.m. PT), the players are still not back in their rooms. They were corralled into a nearby meeting space so they didn't have to be outside.

A Panthers spokesperson released this statement:

"At approximately 5:40 a.m., PDT, a fire alarm was activated at the Carolina Panthers team hotel in Seattle, Wash. The team was evacuated from the affected floors and staged in meeting rooms on the first floor. At approximately 6 a.m., PDT, the all-clear announcement was made to return to hotel rooms. Obviously, this is an issue that directly affects our club. We will let the hotel and the League investigate."

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So not one of you Panthers fans have the balls to take them vs Seahawks?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    So not one of you Panthers fans have the balls to take them vs Seahawks?
    You better show up after the game if Seattle doesn't win.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Good first defensive possession

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Oher, tbh

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    He's the opposite of Bell.. Good on pass rush but bad with his rush blocking

Thread Information