Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    so mohammad was bull ing in a fake book.

got it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    This message is hidden because Avante is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I'd lay $100 he's still whining about me.

I'm right aren't I.
    yeah, he's pretty upset.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    yeah, he's pretty upset.
    And pretty predictable

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'd lay $100 he's still whining about me.

I'm right aren't I.
    The little folows me around like a dog waiting for a bone, then plays that stupid , hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

Too ing stupid to figure out if he didn't hump my leg all the time he'd never exist in my world.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ok, bored trolling these two idiots for today. It really is just too damn easy, boring actually.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    yeah, he's pretty upset.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    This message is hidden because Avante is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list
    I bet he's doing that hahahaha ~~~~thing claiming he's trolling us.

I'm right aren't I.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I bet he's doing that hahahaha ~~~~thing claiming he's trolling us.

I'm right aren't I.
    every time you upset him, a child gets hurt.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    18:86 ... sun sets in a muddy spring

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    18:86 ... sun sets in a muddy spring
    I thought you were converting to atheism?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    can god be destroyed? how do you know?

and the big bang, despite it's name, is not really considering to be an explosion, but a rapid expansion. If i'm not mistaken, the quran also says the earth and heavens were one, and god separated them...
    How can the only destroyer and creator be destroyed? A rapid expansion is somewhat of an explosion. The description in the Quran is that it was like a rose in colour opened up and expanded. Seems like a rapid expansion to me.

Of course the idea that Heaven and earths was one is true. As the heavens and the earth were one en y before its rapid expansion. He then brought life to earth.

18:86 is contextually about the the two horned Just King. The Quran says, he moved until he reached the western most part of the land, there he found the Sun as if it was setting in black muddy water.

The emphasis here is "As if" the Quran uses this style of language many times to give the human beings, specially bedouins at that time a clear image of the action. We know the Eart is Round and that when it sets somewhere it raises somewhere. Islamic Schoars knew this thousands of years ago when Athesit, were believing in non-sensical things and europe was in an mess.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Some interesting material has somehow made it into God's eternal book.

Zaid's divorce and remarriage to Muhammad.... the God of a 14,000,000,000 year old Universe decided to include that verse in an "eternal" book?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Some interesting material has somehow made it into God's eternal book.

Zaid's divorce and remarriage to Muhammad.... the God of a 14,000,000,000 year old Universe decided to include that verse in an "eternal" book?
    Yes because Allah Wanted to make sure that a divorced women is marriagble by any man not her father, brother or adopted father.

It was very important for Allah to let the Men know the virute of marriage. Some scholars in the past ( they had the wrong opinion though) even thought marriage is an obligation.

It was specially important to Women and men to understand the concept of divorce and who they can remarry and when divorce is right.

So many of Allah's commandments and Example he used Muhammad Pbuh as an example. For example, If it was up to Muhammad he would have prayed all night for Abu Talib Forgivness since He was the most beloved person.

Abu Talib was his uncle, his father, his life..so many of the things he accomplished before prophethood and during prophethood was because Allah made it so that Abu Talib would help him.

But Abu Talib himself never believed and it hurt him as he was very proud (a good way) about his father-Uncle.

If i am goi g to write a book, I am not going to write something that would endanger one of my most beloved person and endanger my own message.

The Meccans even made a mockery out of the fact that Abu Talib never embrassed islam.

But Allah has Commanded that No Muslim should ever pray for forgivness for a non-Muslim..It's a sin and a direct disobedience to Allahs orders.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's the beauty of the Quran, it not only serves as a reminder but a Guide to humanity.

Marriage in Islam is not mandatory but is extrmelty recommended. Men who marry widows, widows with kids, poor women, etc have their rewards.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    well Ill be damned...

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    May the hands of Abu Lahab perish... the Creator of the 14b year old Universe decided to devote an entire chapter to cursing Abu Lahab (Mos uncle) and his wife simply because they mocked Islam... Interesting that Allah felt like including this chapter

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Allah created a Universe that spans 46 billion light years and is 14,000,000,000 years old and then decided to write a book 1400 years ago devoting a chapter to condemning Muhammads disbelieving uncle............... the ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    May the hands of Abu Lahab perish... the Creator of the 14b year old Universe decided to devote an entire chapter to cursing Abu Lahab (Mos uncle) and his wife simply because they mocked Islam... Interesting that Allah felt like including this chapter
    Abu Lahab is the Prophets other uncle. The Quran is a trancedent message, Allah Is the creator of all things and the greatest. The Surah about Abu Lahab is about people like Abu Lahab.

It's no different than telling the story of Pharaoh, Nimrood, The Giants of Aad etc.

Abu Lahab did not just mock Islam. He was one of the for-runners against destorying his own Nephew and other family memebrs. He committed his life during the prophethood to seperate himself from his Nephew.

He boasted and showed Pride because of His Money..He based his "status" on money and association with the polyatheist Meccans.

Sit down and think, how many people base their proudness with money, associations etc? How many people try to bring down good people and show pride based on those two things.

Make no mistake, everything that happend with the prophet was set for as an example for human kind to reflect.

The Surah of abu lahab Has given so many oppressed Muslims hope . Even today muslims look at that surah when they have Trump in mind. Its been a very strong message that echoed strongly from persia to the western most part of Africa.

And its been a a surah of hope for so many Muslims post Ali RA...

Although the tabioon were righeous people.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Allah created a Universe that spans 46 billion light years and is 14,000,000,000 years old and then decided to write a book 1400 years ago devoting a chapter to condemning Muhammads disbelieving uncle............... the ?
    Of course, Allah is the most merciful. I would certainly be Salty if the God of All things just decided..Meh, Humans are too punny for me..I dont want to bother reminding them about right and wrong...I'll just throw thrm on fire without proper warning.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Humans and their fairy tales. Lol

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Why couldnt Allah give Muhammad a son to avoid the Sunni/shiite rift... or
    keep him alive a little longer so that he could officially name a successor. If Allah controls literally everything, he controls the chemical reactions that regulate human thought emotion and behavior... essentially we have no say as to whether or not we go to Heaven or ... its all Gods will. Someone who studies Quran Tafsir and hadith and becomes skeptical about the authenticity of the religion is condemned to ...
    meanwhile, someone who automatically accepts Islam without researching it simply because that is how their parents raised them or its the culture they were exposed to is rewarded with gardens and large breasted Houris.. well Ill be ing damned

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why couldnt Allah give Muhammad a son to avoid the Sunni/shiite rift... or
    keep him alive a little longer so that he could officially name a successor. If Allah controls literally everything, he controls the chemical reactions that regulate human thought emotion and behavior... essentially we have no say as to whether or not we go to Heaven or ... its all Gods will. Someone who studies Quran Tafsir and hadith and becomes skeptical about the authenticity of the religion is condemned to ...
    meanwhile, someone who automatically accepts Islam without researching it simply because that is how their parents raised them or its the culture they were exposed to is rewarded with gardens and large breasted Houris.. well Ill be ing damned
    Allah Guides who he wills. There is having the ability to control and controlling. Allah is the only one with the ability to control everything but us Humans and Jinns have been given free will.

Satan believed in Allah, yet he is destines to fire. It doesnt matter what you know, its the action you take.

People who never heard the Message of Muhhamd, Jesus, Moses and other prophets are judged based on their pure actions. Nowadys, it would be almost impossible to find those people.

Allah Already knows what you're going to do before you do, He is the all knower but whatever decision about religion you make is your own choice and action.

Where you born does not dictate your future. There are millions of reverts and there are saudi apostates. It does not matter.

Muhammad did not need to call a name for a caliph. He already gave the people the guidelines on what a leader is. It would have never mattered.

No such thing as Sunni vs Shia during the Rashidun and even up to the times of the tabioon. Shiism divided themselves from the majority years after. Even the 4th shia "imam" would hardly call himself shia.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Its hard to believe in the jinn... there is no evidence of their existence and it seems to be an aspect of Arab mythology that creeped its way into the Quran. Apparently they live right here on Earth, have communities on Earth just like us but we cant see or experience them in anyway... the virgins of paradise have not been touched by man OR jinn.... Anyway, thousands of people even today think theyre prophets or Jesus or the Mahdi... they usually get diagnosed with schizophrenia or bipolar and wind up in mental ins utions... there was a time I smoked a lot of weed and read the Quran and started to believe I was Imam Muhammad al-mahdi, the end of time
    Shia savior... alas.. Its a mental trick. Occams razor suggests we should assume Muhammads braon was misfiring on some level, and his initial experience in the cave was some sort of psychiatric episode triggered by teligious excitement hunger thirst isolation etc. Its possible to be a reformer and insane at the same time. As for Moses and Jesus, its hard not to believe theyre nothing more than legends... there is no archaeological evidence for the existence of a Moses like figure.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Muhammads initial reaction to his first revelation was that he wanted to kill himself, thinking he had been emchanted. If Khadijah didnt convince him his experience was genuinely from God, Islam might not even exist today..

Thread Information