Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frye > Collison

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tell me, whats your problem with Collison. if you think he's not talented enough to help the Spurs, ok. some simple arguments to back up this are enough.
    but why do you think you need to back up your opinion by run him down as a person?
    Collison has always been one of the good guys in the league (same in Kansas), highly respected by his teammates, totally commited to the team, humble and intelligent on and off the court.
    he would be as much a prototypical Spurs character as any player in the league.
    Mentioning that he has no experience whatsoever at a certain level is NOT running down Collison as a person.
    The Spurs will not trade one of the veterans -much less two- for someone never tested when the ball weigths 20 pounds.
    So goes the world.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if we had Channing Frye, you guys would be complaining about him every game..he's softer than Bonner..

One more time... xtremesteven33's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7 pages for a un factual rumor????

wow.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of the above would help the Spurs.

Especially Elson.

They traded Elson after being faced with the possibility of the Lakers twin towers, what makes you think they would all of a sudden want him back?
    The Lakers didnt have twin towers when we traded him. All of these guys are better defenders than Bonner, and better rebounders. They are also tall and dont have T-Rex arms.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I cant believe any spurs fan would want bonner over the above mentioned! All of them have flaws but Bonner only does 1 thing well. I mean come on guys Our starting Center is avgn 4 rebounds a game, and he has the wingspan of a 6-5 guy.

He is a poor defender, piss poor......any wonder why the spurs who for the past 12 years are always a top 3 defensive team are now ranked 18th!

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers didnt have twin towers when we traded him. All of these guys are better defenders than Bonner, and better rebounders. They are also tall and dont have T-Rex arms.

In yes they did. The kurt Thomas trade was a direct reaction to the gasol trade.

Apology accepted.

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I cant believe any spurs fan would want bonner over the above mentioned! All of them have flaws but Bonner only does 1 thing well. I mean come on guys Our starting Center is avgn 4 rebounds a game, and he has the wingspan of a 6-5 guy.

He is a poor defender, piss poor......any wonder why the spurs who for the past 12 years are always a top 3 defensive team are now ranked 18th!

Get a clue, he isn't piss poor. Learn the game before making such outlandish statements

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In yes they did. The kurt Thomas trade was a direct reaction to the gasol trade.

Apology accepted.
    Remember Bynum wasnt playing then, he was comming back from an injury and never did, the trade happened after he was hurt. I know one thing, you dont find many guys his size that can move like Elson can. He would allow Tim to take Bynum and he could stay will Gasol.

Bonner cant stay with either!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get a clue, he isn't piss poor. Learn the game before making such outlandish statements
    Get some glasses dude, he is the worst defender on our team. Dont confuse effort with skill! I played at a high level so I think I know the game.

Thread Information