Page 152 of 238 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 5940
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas is making every great coach in America very very rich. Curious to see if it trickles down to the NFL as well.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    reading bandwagon UT fan posts is like reading Lakerfan posts.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    reading bandwagon UT fan posts is like reading Lakerfan posts.
    This is 100% true. Except Laker fans have experienced a well run organization for 50 years. We got Darrell Royal, Vince Young, and a warm bucket of piss. I can't explain our hubris.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    This is 100% true. Except Laker fans have experienced a well run organization for 50 years. We got Darrell Royal, Vince Young, and a warm bucket of piss. I can't explain our hubris.
    yeah don't get me wrong here.....historic program, always potential to be very good, and I prefer you guys over the sister ing pockmarked methheads up in Norman.....

but damn son.....if some of these guys REALLY thought Texas was getting Saban or that a bunch of coaches are getting paid right now because of the Texas job being open(which it really isn't. if buttertooth wins joe ja got might get his wish).....that's capri sun levels of arrogance and stupidity.

btw, joe ja got, aka Mack's attorney. definitely no conflict of interest there. ing degenerate.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    yeah don't get me wrong here.....historic program, always potential to be very good, and I prefer you guys over the sister ing pockmarked methheads up in Norman.....

but damn son.....if some of these guys REALLY thought Texas was getting Saban or that a bunch of coaches are getting paid right now because of the Texas job being open(which it really isn't. if buttertooth wins joe ja got might get his wish).....that's capri sun levels of arrogance and stupidity.

btw, joe ja got, aka Mack's attorney. definitely no conflict of interest there. ing degenerate.
    Ambulance chasers. I want them to fire Mack just so that head tries to sue. His TWO statues will meet the same fate as as Saddam's. The world will be a better place when Jamail and McCombs croak.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Ambulance chasers. I want them to fire Mack just so that head tries to sue. His TWO statues will meet the same fate as as Saddam's. The world will be a better place when Jamail and McCombs croak.
    yup. I heard on the radio the other day about how his response to that was "well they can give me back the money for the statues then" or something absurd.

you know a guy is a real piece of work when he pulls the "well then I'll just take my ball and go home so nobody can play" card when he doesn't get his way. good riddance, not like Texas is lacking in money or wealthy graduates.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    yup. I heard on the radio the other day about how his response to that was "well they can give me back the money for the statues then" or something absurd.

you know a guy is a real piece of work when he pulls the "well then I'll just take my ball and go home so nobody can play" card when he doesn't get his way. good riddance, not like Texas is lacking in money or wealthy graduates.
    Sucks for him that Texas spent that loot. I hope Deloss got some top notch hookers and blow.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    There's no question Jamail has done an insane amount for UT, but it doesn't give him the right to act like the grandmother from "Wedding Crashers". I wish he'd just stop, but I'm not surprised he made such outrageous statements before Mack's last possible game. It's a shame, at his age, that he's taking this whole thing so personally.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    With what I'm seeing right now, Joe and Red can both go to

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It's not a good idea to have a special olympics level athlete as your backup quarterback. The results are what you saw in Waco today. A good QB who could make a few plays down the field gets that game. Brown should pay the price for being lazy in recruiting.

He may stick around, but it won't get better materially with his crew of yes men.

I hope the new AD sweeps out all the old deadwood on the 40.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Mack about to cry

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I hope you ers are right.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Mack cried to the team in the locker room

Post Count

Absolutely, legally he couldn't take it back anyway.

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Really Mack cried? Was this a LHN exclusive?

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    MBTF is quite the politician when he can get the most powerful boosters the school has to raise this much for him.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Pete Roussel: My guess: Pat Narduzzi to UCONN, Dave Clawson to Wake Forest, Mack Brown retires no later than Monday.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    kbohls ‏@kbohls22m
    Texas administration making no comment on Mack Brown's future. You can bet meetings will take place in New York, starting Sunday.

kbohls ‏@kbohls12m
    Meetings will be in NY because coaches, ADs, prezes there for National Football Foundation banquet, meetings Sun-Wed.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    MBTF is quite the politician when he can get the most powerful boosters the school has to raise this much for him.
    No one is raising this time except for JJ. Mostly everyone wants him out.

Post Count
    Ironically, of all the seasons were Mack deserved a break, it was possibly this one -- I mean it's hard to overcome the loss of Ash, Hicks, Grey, Whaley, and the list goes on.

However, I'm not going to defend him keeping his job. He put himself in a position where his fate rested in Case McCoy's hands, and so he'll get exactly what he deserves if he is forced out because of this. That's my 2 cents. It's sad because he's a good guy and he really did do a lot for the program, but this is ridiculous.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Mack was asked postgame if he wanted to return, he declined to answer.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Ironically, of all the seasons were Mack deserved a break, it was possibly this one -- I mean it's hard to overcome the loss of Ash, Hicks, Grey, Whaley, and the list goes on.

However, I'm not going to defend him keeping his job. He put himself in a position where his fate rested in Case McCoy's hands, and so he'll get exactly what he deserves if he is forced out because of this. That's my 2 cents. It's sad because he's a good guy and he really did do a lot for the program, but this is ridiculous.
    Every team deals with injuries. That Case was the backup should be the final nail in his coffin .

Post Count
    Every team deals with injuries. That Case was the backup should be the final nail in his coffin .
    Not every team loses its best QB, RB, LB & DT (tied for best).

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Not every team loses its best QB, RB, LB & DT (tied for best).
    We didn't lose our RB and DT until early November. We'd already lost two games by that point.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Here is my case for Mack to be gone

1. 4 blowout losses to Rival Oklahoma
    2. Keeping worthless assistants too long. This starts with GDGD and ends with Manny Diaz, but the part that really irks me is that Fat Dog is still on the payroll doing absolutely nothing.
    3. Zero accountability for both players and coaches. This dates back to 2010 when everyone quit on this team including most assistants and even Mack himself. They don't hold the players accountable for their play so the players don't give their best all the time.
    4. Recruiting Blunders on the oline and QB. I give him a pass for Garrett Gilbert, but Case McCoy is so bad when he thought about quitting and going to another school Abilene Christian didn't want him. So I ask, what the is he doing here at Texas. There is no excuse for Texas to have so many misses at oline. Not when I'm watching aggsy produce on of the best Olines I've seen in many many years.
    5. Falling behind Aggsy in recruiting, he is losing at the one thing he does best, if he can't do that, what good is He?

Thread Information