Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love to bring in big PapaG. He's really good in 2K. Plus he was supposedly sonning Milutonov when they were both prospects

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

, it's Giannis; get it done RC !!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh, Manu single-handedly beat Team USA to a Gold Medal tbh.

Meanwhile, this is what TP has done with Team France, other than teammates' wives:

Somebody translate please.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You can't fix stupid.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone needs to tell Jabari Young that the reason we have the 3rd best record in the west is because we've played the easiest schedule. What is remaining is now the hardest schedule. And without Gay and Kawhi, we are going to be dropping big time. We will be in 7/8 seed or playoff bubble if we do not get Kawhi and Gay back soon.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

I'm trying to figure out what Spurs trade would project better than just waiting for healthy Kawhi and Rudy tbh.

Mills for Avery Bradley. Just to move Mills. It's clear that a) Tony's here as long as he wants to be the backup. b) Mill's isn't a starter level pg c) both Dejounte and White look promising and d) Mills is paid way too much to be a bench guy...
    Last edited by pad300; 02-08-2018 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Forgot to quote the original post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somebody translate please.
    The whole team was scared AF lol. I don't think this would've ended well for TP if Joakim Noah had been there, tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's not untrue but the roster could've been upgraded.
    How?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You forgot

& 3rd in the West es

Jabari with the personal damage control.
    Last edited by UZER; 02-08-2018 at 06:27 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could totally see the Spurs going after this guy. Why? The last name.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would look into Papagiannis as a two-way, replacing Costello.

Allen, Johnson and Rose are locks. Other candidates: Belinelli, Noel, Jefferson, Buycks, Brewer, McLemore, Wright, Muhammad, Vaughn, Burke, Noah, Carter.

Noel and Wright are the only names worth a look, but obviously Spurs wouldn't touch Noel and Wright probably ends up with Thunder or Cavaliers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another year of buyout table scraps because PATFO are "so smart".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs fail to get an upgrade for Lauvergne from the NBA buyout market I'd be fine with cutting him for Bobo tbh. He wouldn't bring much more to the table but he'd be entertaining to have back.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Bobo is healthy, I give him a min contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs fail to get an upgrade for Lauvergne from the NBA buyout market I'd be fine with cutting him for Bobo tbh. He wouldn't bring much more to the table but he'd be entertaining to have back.
    He was crap after the 2014 run. He can play excellent inspired basketball when he wants to. He just doesn’t care most of the time. It’s frustrating to see him just drift up and down the floor for games at a time, when you know how much he’s capable of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was crap after the 2014 run. He can play excellent inspired basketball when he wants to. He just doesn’t care most of the time. It’s frustrating to see him just drift up and down the floor for games at a time, when you know how much he’s capable of.
    Agreed. Still better than Lauvergne tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boris looked pretty good against LAC last post-season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone needs to tell Jabari Young that the reason we have the 3rd best record in the west is because we've played the easiest schedule. What is remaining is now the hardest schedule. And without Gay and Kawhi, we are going to be dropping big time. We will be in 7/8 seed or playoff bubble if we do not get Kawhi and Gay back soon.
    this guy is like the typical poster st, statistics and numbers without any context.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I met Bobo in the gym last week. He's already getting into Playoff shape.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would hope he could maintain motivation for a few months. After that all bets are off.

Agreed. Still better than Lauvergne tho.
    Definitely this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't see any buy out candidate good enough to break the condensed playoff 10 man rotation.

Looks like Pop is rightfully going to utilize the 4 spot to Kyle, Gay, and Bertans with Gasol playing the 5 off the bench.

Come playoff time, especially if Spurs face OKC in the 1st round, LA will likely see 35-40 minutes at the 5 spot -- leaving very little for Gasol. Against OKC, HOU, and GS -- Spurs should be allocating all, or most, of the minutes at the 4 to Kyle, Gay, Bertans, Kawhi.

The 98 million dollar men from last summer will have very limited roles when it matters most. Amazing way to allocate 30% of the payroll the next 2-4 yrs, Spurs. And if Kawhi signs Super max, then Patty will account for 30% of the remaining salary by himself.
    Last edited by MaNu4Tres; 02-09-2018 at 08:22 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If George Hill didn't get traded and was bought out, do you guys think the FO would have went after him? He was my top choice.

I wouldn't mind Marco if he's bought out. Not sure about anyone else. Diaw, if it's to get rid of Joffery, I would take him back straight away.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If George Hill didn't get traded and was bought out, do you guys think the FO would have went after him? He was my top choice.

I wouldn't mind Marco if he's bought out. Not sure about anyone else. Diaw, if it's to get rid of Joffery, I would take him back straight away.

Even right now, with Kawhi and Rudy out, I don't see where he gets a consistent role.

With everyone healthy, Marco would be like the 13th man.

He's kind of pointless.
    Last edited by MaNu4Tres; 02-09-2018 at 08:56 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, maybe not due to their being a logjam of guards. That's what I was wondering about Hill. You think the Spurs would have went after him with all the PGs already on the team?

Thread Information