Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. But kl is the most talent the spurs have. Rock and hard place
    u guys cant be serious...so u really think we win more games this year without kawhi than last year? i pray to god he leaves

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude... Simmons has been losing games left and right in Orlando... seriously.
    He's one of their worst if not the worst rotation player there.
    magic fans who actually watch the games disagree...but i guess you know more than them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except for the Dubs, who would've curbstomped this Mavs team tonight by 20 without Curry.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except for the Dubs, who would've curbstomped this Mavs team tonight by 20 without Curry.
    Warriors obsession gets annoying. I have to say who cares.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    magic fans who actually watch the games disagree...but i guess you know more than them
    nah.. she knows everything from reading a box score and not watching games. she also thinks LMA is just keeping the PF spot warm for fathead, LOL

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost exactly what I ing said. I said he was starting to look good and was the only player that was playing well when he got yanked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I appreciate what he has brought to the team. But I still say that tonight he wasn't going to cause our guys' good looks to go down or improve a clunky offense that has to accommodate two high usage players. Kyle's game will suffer (and Danny's will, too). Going forward, Kyle will not have the ball in his hands or have the same opportunities to impact games that he has thus far this season. I know you agree that Kyle is better when he he can handle the ball some and be a facilitator. That is not going to happen with Kawhi and LMA both playing. We are going to see more of the ineffective, off-the-ball Kyle.
    That is still to be seen, but it wouldn't surprise as Gasol has fallen off as well.

At least he will get paid this summer and head elsewhere tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude... Simmons has been losing games left and right in Orlando... seriously.
    He's one of their worst if not the worst rotation player there.
    You guys just don't want to admit he's a good player. He's not as bad as people are making him out to be. We've got worse players in the rotation that if you put them in Simmons' spot on the Magic, the Magic would do even worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors obsession gets annoying. I have to say who cares.
    We should care if we want our team to hoist the LOB trophy in June, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at how worthless pau is when kl dominates the possession.
    Actually, I was impressed that Pau remained very engaged despite the fact he wasn't involved in the offense. He was very active on the boards. Nor is it simply Kawhi. It is the combination of 2 high usage players. Pau with LMA alone is okay. I think Pau with Kawhi alone would be okay. But the offense tonight was the same as last year's. Kawhi and LMA together reduce ball movement and, hence, the effectiveness of all the other players on the team. In the post-game, the normally passive, soft-balling interviewers were asking LMA if he thought that he and Kawhi could get together in an effective offense. I think that is pretty telling...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhi with the passive aggressive digs at his minutes restrictions...i like it! coaching staff isnt perfect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys just don't want to admit he's a good player. He's not as bad as people are making him out to be. We've got worse players in the rotation that if you put them in Simmons' spot on the Magic, the Magic would do even worse.
    If he was winning games you'd be right on the money, but he ain't. He's highly overrated... but you are free to have your opinion.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We should care if we want our team to hoist the LOB trophy in June, tbh.
    Again don't care about the Warriors. I will worry about them when the Spurs have to play them in the playoffs. The masturbating over the Warriors in here gets real old after a period time. The Warriors are stacked team with 2 top 5 players and a top 25 player. So nobody should be shocked when they win games without Curry or Durant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, I was impressed that Pau remained very engaged despite the fact he wasn't involved in the offense. He was very active on the boards. Nor is it simply Kawhi. It is the combination of 2 high usage players. Pau with LMA alone is okay. I think Pau with Kawhi alone would be okay. But the offense tonight was the same as last year's. Kawhi and LMA together reduce ball movement and, hence, the effectiveness of all the other players on the team. In the post-game, the normally passive, soft-balling interviewers were asking LMA if he thought that he and Kawhi could get together in an effective offense. I think that is pretty telling...
    last year spurs were 7th in assists...this year we are 12th....what makes you think the ball movement was better last year? lol...spurs were one of the most effective teams last year...do u guys even watch and understand basketball? takes if ive ever seen takes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    then you add in Tony... he also likes to score the basketball it has to be said.

Pop has to figure things out.

Rudy is another Iso player frankly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Embiid is made of glass, dude just hurt himself again (looks serious too).
    thats too bad...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. But kl is the most talent the spurs have. Rock and hard place
    I think Kawhi is perfectly suited to playing in any offense the Spurs care to run - and happy to do so. All of his raw stats have improved through the years because Pop has incrementally abandoned the ball-movement and moved to the Kawhiso/LMA-iso game. I don't think Kawhi is particularly concerned about his touches or stats. I don't think it is his ambition to be like Kobe or LeBron or Harden. I think He is a product of Pop's obsession to turn such a gifted player as Kawhi into a machine like those guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyways, lack of chemistry was expected. Hopefully they figure it out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    then you add in Tony... he also likes to score the basketball it has to be said.

Pop has to figure things out.

Rudy is another Iso player frankly.
    We have some talented players, but a team that has not been very carefully constructed - going back to LMA's initial signing. Although I have been fairly impressed with Rudy's willingness to move the ball. He ain't Melo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have some talented players, but a team that has not been very carefully constructed - going back to LMA's initial signing. Although I have been fairly impressed with Rudy's willingness to move the ball. He ain't Melo.
    He's much better. Much better than Barnes too.
    Have to appreciate him while he's here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyways, lack of chemistry was expected. Hopefully they figure it out.
    I thought so, too. But it isn't like the other starters didn't have a whole year with Kawhi. And some recent practices. I just fear these gears don't mesh. I hope I am wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats too bad...
    Turned out to be nothing. He did roll around on the ground crying for a bit tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turned out to be nothing. He did roll around on the ground crying for a bit tho.
    Good one!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Guys here actually making fun of Kyle who's gotten hit in the face several times this season and kaput his knee... and Embiid gives 76ers fans a scare crying over nothing???

Today's NBA right?

Thread Information