Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    black kills white, therefore black is piece of , very predictable TSA.
    Didn't read the article did you. Not surprising.

His track record at work proves he is a piece of . Oh yeah and he just killed two people, that too helps a bit in the piece of category.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Do you not consider this guy to be a piece of ?
    Doesnt sound like it. He's excused the guy at every turn. Shooter is actually the victim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I watched the video at work with no volume and after reading many comments I'm passing on watching with sound.

Slightly off off topic but funny interview with liveleak founder defending release of shooting video and putting some little dweeb author in his place. Skip to 7 min mark.

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=334_1440629515
    It's on YouTube. Why is liveleak defending itself "funny"?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It's on YouTube. Why is liveleak defending itself "funny"?
    Dweeb author blames shooting on liveleak founder, liveleak founder hadn't even seen video, dweeb author admits to seeing it, hilarious backpedal and awkwardness ensue

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dweeb author blames shooting on liveleak founder, liveleak founder hadn't even seen video, dweeb author admits to seeing it, hilarious backpedal and awkwardness ensue
    Yeah, I watched it, didn't find it particularly funny.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Yeah, I watched it, didn't find it particularly funny.
    Cool. Show me something funny so I know what will make you laugh next time.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    black kills white, therefore black is piece of , very predictable TSA.
    Holy .... he killed two innocent people live on air, therefore he's a piece of . Seek help!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "racist iden y politics"

.. you stupid . The guy cracked after years, decades? of ridicule, harassment for his iden ies of being black and gay. And esp Confederate whites and macho heteros think can keep ridiculing blacks and gays with impunity.
    People get harassed all the time for a variety of reasons.

Midgets get harassed all the time. Albinos get harassed all the time. Hermaphrodites get harassed all the time. People with buck teeth get harassed all the time. The list goes on.

The he extreme liberal and extreme conservative at ude is to try to correct this by blaming others for their failings (conservatives with s, s, blacks and liberals with Christians and white males). Self-victimization.

This is guy was a self-victimizing psychopath killer who used the same excuse as other cold-blooded killers ("I was insulted/made fun of/mistreated") to kill. But you're coming to his defense.

Get help. Really, get help.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Does anyone else find it really weird that the impact didn't knock her down or otherwise jolt her body at all? She just ran off like a deer that got hit in nonvital spot rather than a small woman who was unloaded on from point blank.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This dude had a personality disorder at best.
    Whatever that matters...

Dude was a cowardly p.o.s. that killed people in cold blood. He killed his cats in the forest before this as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Believe me, pushing the anti-gun agenda before the bodies are done cooling is disgusting, but excusing a murderer purely because of their skin color and who they like to have sex with is even worse.
    What? Who's doing that?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? Who's doing that?
    boutons is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Believe me, pushing the anti-gun agenda before the bodies are done cooling is disgusting
    This is such bull ... especially when it's the father of one the victim's calling for gun control. He just lost a loved one, and he wants to do something about it to help prevent more tragic incidents from happening. What's disgusting is the way you act as if he can't wait to exploit his daughter's death to push an "agenda"...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can a small island that produced minds like Newton and Hawking have also produced Blizzardwizzard? How'd he miss getting any of those genes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is such bull ... especially when it's the father of one the victim's calling for gun control. He just lost a loved one, and he wants to do something about it to help prevent more tragic incidents from happening. What's disgusting is the way you act as if he can't wait to exploit his daughter's death to push an "agenda"...
    And when you consider these gun murders happen so frequently, and it is seen as taboo according to conservatives to talk about gun control after these events, when are we ever allowed to discuss gun control? After the next murder? Never?

It's all a pretty weak attempt to take the moral high ground, and as you say, if the victim's father is discussing gun control immediately, as was the father of someone shot dead in the Isla Vista massacre, why shouldn't it be discussed on a national basis?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can a small island that produced minds like Newton and Hawking have also produced Blizzardwizzard? How'd he miss getting any of those genes?
    Your obsession with me is unhealthy, you must spend hours on end waiting for me to post something just so you can swell with intense fervour after calling me a got or something to that extent.

Keep on keeping on, champ.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People get harassed all the time for a variety of reasons.

Midgets get harassed all the time. Albinos get harassed all the time. Hermaphrodites get harassed all the time. People with buck teeth get harassed all the time. The list goes on.

The he extreme liberal and extreme conservative at ude is to try to correct this by blaming others for their failings (conservatives with s, s, blacks and liberals with Christians and white males). Self-victimization.

This is guy was a self-victimizing psychopath killer who used the same excuse as other cold-blooded killers ("I was insulted/made fun of/mistreated") to kill. But you're coming to his defense.

Get help. Really, get help.
    You have harassed Boots thereby giving him a ticket to kill something with the prefix BIG.

BigMortuaries are unsure of their status.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone else find it really weird that the impact didn't knock her down or otherwise jolt her body at all? She just ran off like a deer that got hit in nonvital spot rather than a small woman who was unloaded on from point blank.
    This is how I know you have never been in combat.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    here you go talking out of your ass again. Do we know if he shot her with fmj or hollow point? I could maybe see fmj just passing right through but even still it looked weird. I shot people in Syria but not from that close but something seems off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    here you go talking out of your ass again. Do we know if he shot her with fmj or hollow point? I could maybe see fmj just passing right through but even still it looked weird. I shot people in Syria but not from that close but something seems off.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This is how I know you are full of , you keep repeating yourself and not tipping your hand. Tell us how you know about the lives of anonymous people. It's hilarious to hear this considering I'm looking at a photo of myself shaking mr assads hand

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is how I know you are full of , you keep repeating yourself and not tipping your hand. Tell us how you know about the lives of anonymous people. It's hilarious to hear this considering I'm looking at a photo of myself shaking mr assads hand
    You expect gunshot victims to react like they do in the movies. This is how I know you have never been in combat.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    And when you consider these gun murders happen so frequently, and it is seen as taboo according to conservatives to talk about gun control after these events, when are we ever allowed to discuss gun control? After the next murder? Never?

It's all a pretty weak attempt to take the moral high ground, and as you say, if the victim's father is discussing gun control immediately, as was the father of someone shot dead in the Isla Vista massacre, why shouldn't it be discussed on a national basis?
    Okay let's discuss it. What gun control measure would prevent what happened today?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You expect gunshot victims to react like they do in the movies. This is how I know you have never been in combat.
    Nobody said anything about the movies but her body should flinch. The bullet apparently just passed right through her like a paper target without transferring any of the energy to her. It's not natural.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody said anything about the movies but her body should flinch. The bullet apparently just passed right through her like a paper target without transferring any of the energy to her. It's not natural.
    You said it should have knocked her down.

Thread Information