Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The was that about? And why does every asshole pull over and join in?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    White people are like animals , I swear

Those bikers barely look like they're over the age of 16...And these hillbillies are bringging guns?

sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

Those bikers barely look like they're over the age of 16...And these hillbillies are bringging guns?
    The worst examples of our people kick a guy's ass then render him aid. The worst examples of your people chop off heads and have been in a hundreds of years nonstop genicidal religious war. I'll take our L and you take yours.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Don't surround and harass a man with his wife and kids and then act surprised when he lashes out like a cornered animal.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    DMC is the real deal. Those fukin bikers are pussies though. You can't just watch your boy get beat the down and not do anything about it. Idgaf if it's dirty or not I would've been all over that dude.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

They say in the video they're 19-20.

DMC is the real deal. Those fukin bikers are pussies though. You can't just watch your boy get beat the down and not do anything about it. Idgaf if it's dirty or not I would've been all over that dude.
    Perhaps you didn't notice the giant shotgun being wielded by a psychotic asshat who was clearly looking for the tiniest excuse to get a murder chub on.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't surround and harass a man with his wife and kids and then act surprised when he lashes out like a cornered animal.
    His friends had multiple weapons. Don't act like he was doing that suit out of self-defense. He kicked the guy while he was out and then calmly talked to the other people. He is probably going to get tried for aggravated assault and felonious battery.

but mah family... A 5000 pound truck and a shotgun isn't enough protection against a bunch of young guys on tiny motorbikes.

If dude actually feared for his safety, he wouldn't have stopped the truck and then gotten out. Why the would you leave your vehicle if you were worried about your family?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    His friends had multiple weapons. Don't act like he was doing that suit out of self-defense. He kicked the guy while he was out and then calmly talked to the other people. He is probably going to get tried for aggravated assault and felonious battery.

but mah family... A 5000 pound truck and a shotgun isn't enough protection against a bunch of young guys on tiny motorbikes.

If dude actually feared for his safety, he wouldn't have stopped the truck and then gotten out. Why the would you leave your vehicle if you were worried about your family?
    Yeah, those hillbillies have a bunch of charges coming their way.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

hard to disagree with you on dat one even tho american white people red neck are a bit different than most civilized white people tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, those hillbillies have a bunch of charges coming their way.
    It'd be hilarious to watch E Honda in that video step to someone who could leg kick and then realize that his 300 pound stomach just destroyed his chances of ever walking again. His knee would SHATTER if it got kicked hard.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It'd be hilarious to watch E Honda in that video step to someone who could leg kick and then realize that his 300 pound stomach just destroyed his chances of ever walking again. His knee would SHATTER if it got kicked hard.
    I'm sure he regretted lifting up his shirt once he realized he wasn't in his 20s anymore.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

Because people always think straight when they're surrounded and followed while their family is in the car. I know you're a cuckfaced numale and all and this would have been your reaction but for some people with healthy T levels fight or flight response is real.

Im not saying a crime wasn't committed, is not saying the guy couldn't have handled it a better way. What I'm saying is that if you value your health and safety don't with a mans family. They all deserve to get charged and I don't feel bad for the biker asshole. Why are we supposed to white knight and rush to this little s defense? He was a willing participant in the hostilities and thus learned a valuable lesson imo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol welcome to flyover country, gots

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    It seems pretty clear the guy in the truck was being followed so he called his friends and told them to meet him at a spot so he wasn't outnumbered. He's probably getting riminal charges for going way over the top in kicking the biker's ass but there shouldn't be an ounce of sympathy for the biker. He surrounded a guy's vehicle and instigated what he thought would be a 5 on 1 fight, then got destroyed because he had to fight straight up.

MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Looked like the bikers were chasing the hillbillies. They thought they "had numbers". Then they "didn't".

We don't know what started it, but you can't just chase people on bikes and harass people. They then tried to pull the "he's a teenager" card.

I'm not even a hillbillie fan.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    This is the first thing that came to my mind.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So many questions.

Why did that one guy show his belly?
    Getting all excited... he could have hurt himself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The worst examples of our people kick a guy's ass then render him aid. The worst examples of your people chop off heads and have been in a hundreds of years nonstop genicidal religious war. I'll take our L and you take yours.
    You are claiming to be on a side in that?

So your side is balloon people.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    You are claiming to be on a side in that?

So your side is balloon people.
    I thought I asked you to stop horsing around?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

White on white violence?

Obese vs. going to be obese?

Whats the theme here APo?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I thought I asked you to stop horsing around?
    You did?

Did you ask with ferocity or politely?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    You did?

Did you ask with ferocity or politely?
    Simon says stop responding to me.
    Last edited by Axl Rose; 09-13-2017 at 08:43 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Simon says stop responding to me.
    Well tell Simon I am responding to Axl.

Thread Information