Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ronaldo is so underutilized and Hilder ing postiga? Really? you POS..

He barely touched the ball in games 1 and 2 when he's clearly a gear or two above everyone else. He's the best player in the world, give him the freaking ball...

If Ronaldo had the same personnel as Messi he'd most likely win the freaking world cup..

It's unreal how a dumbass coach can ruin your ing world cup...Meriles has been awful the last two games

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    u see how frustrated he is evertime nani touches the ball or being selfish? lol

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ronaldo is injured

Relax

Ronaldo is injured

Relax
    even at 50% he's still looked better than everyone on the field...

The Defense doesn't rest Manu'sMagicalLeftHand's Avatar
    My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    TOSB is done. All those years of HGH and other banned stuff have left him crippled. Real Madrid should cash in right now for him to PSG or Man City.

TOSB is done. All those years of HGH and other banned stuff have left him crippled. Real Madrid should cash in right now for him to PSG or Man City.
    STFU

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Making excuses. How very Durantbeta.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Ronaldo also needs a strong midfield (Scholes in Manchester, Ozil/Alonso in Madrid). But I agree, Postiga is done as a rock. There were rumors the same time last year about Postiga joining the local soccer club of my hometown, thankfully it didn't come true tbh.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    dat HGH Robben is using is something thou

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    hero played on one leg
    too many doping tests in WC
    no Penaldos
    no alpha to carry him

dat HGH Robben is using is something thou
    .... dude looks like 45 years old fart..... and runs like he's 19. WTF... whatever he's taking they should give some of that to Cristina and Missi.

Cristina is pulling a Kirby..... she knows the team sucks and she has lost a step or two TBH.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Christiana Ronalda

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Misstiano better score next game and avoid going home or there's going to be some solid crow served around these here places...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Misstiano better score next game and avoid going home or there's going to be some solid crow served around these here places...
    Tbh, Messi is healthier, has a stacked team and is in a much, much easier group

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    You must excuse Ronaldo, he spent the year battling for Trophies

^ She didn't battle .....it was Dimaria, Ramos, and Bale who will Rmao win something this year tbh .... Cristina has been MIA for a few months already. To be exact, she disappeared after Blatter handed her the "Balon de Lloro".

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    You must excuse Ronaldo, he spent the year battling for Trophies
    Yeah, that goal against Atletico in the CL final was vital. Madrid wouldn't have won it without it. I loved how he played on the Copa del Rey final too.

Portugal=Washington Wizards
    Argentina=Spurs

Messi is just a lucky POS..

Ronaldo led a not so talented portugese team to the Euro finals when he was a kid, WTF did HGH ever do in International compe ion?

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Gimme a break, if anything this Argentinian squad is the Heat, it will only go as far as Messi carries it. Higuain, Aguero and DiMaria fit into the Wade, Bosh and Allen roles. Portugal could be compared to the Knicks, building your team with talent, around a player that puts numbers but is hardly dominant. The Spurs are probably closest to Germany if we go into that apples and oranges comparision.

You could argue that Portugal is much stronger in 3 out of 4 zones of the pitch than Argentina.

Goalie: Por
    Defense: Por
    Midfield: Only DiMaria is better than the Portugese midfield, the rest of the Arg midfielders are role players, so Portugal again.
    Forwards: Argentina. Higuain, Aguero, Palacio and Lavezzi are better than Ronaldo, Nani, Almeida, Eder and Postiga. Add Messi and it's no contest.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Portugal=Washington Wizards
    Argentina=Spurs

Messi is just a lucky POS..

Ronaldo led a not so talented portugese team to the Euro finals when he was a kid, WTF did HGH ever do in International compe ion?
    Poortugal
    Penaldo

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Won U-20 world cup? Won Olympic gold medal? Copa America final?

And don't give me the 'not so talented' portuguese team, that team had Couto, Figo, Rui Costa, Simao and Deco... they were the golden generation of Portugal that won the U-20 in '89 and '91...

Heck, Ronaldo only scored two goals in that Euro...

Won U-20 world cup? Won Olympic gold medal? Copa America final?

And don't give me the 'not so talented' portuguese team, that team had Couto, Figo, Rui Costa, Simao and Deco... they were the golden generation of Portugal that won the U-20 in '89 and '91...

Heck, Ronaldo only scored two goals in that Euro...
    None of those compe ion matter except for the Copa America..Plus, that's a lesser compe ion. The fact that Messi hasn't won the copa america in a lesser confederation goes to show how awful he's been in international compe ion.

Ronaldo wasn't always a goal scorer..Early in his career, he was more concerned about passing and finding open spaces when he primarily played as a wing..He was legit a top 2 player in that 2002 squad.

Messi can't even lead a team that is arguably the most talented offensive team in the world..That's like Durant playing with 5 star players and not winning any..Ronaldo has done more with less.

None of those compe ion matter except for the Copa America..Plus, that's a lesser compe ion. The fact that Messi hasn't won the copa america in a lesser confederation goes to show how awful he's been in international compe ion.

Ronaldo wasn't always a goal scorer..Early in his career, he was more concerned about passing and finding open spaces when he primarily played as a wing..He was legit a top 2 player in that 2002 squad.

Messi can't even lead a team that is arguably the most talented offensive team in the world..That's like Durant playing with 5 star players and not winning any..Ronaldo has done more with less.
    Cristina's fan boys .......... "done more"

Thread Information