Page 53 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2160
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You're totally re ed.

And fat.
    Yep, so why follow a fat re ed guy around?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Yep, so why follow a fat re ed guy around?
    I don't follow you around, but I do like to poke fun at arrogant heads like you when they miserably fail. It's funny seeing you cry things like " it wasn't me it was Mason

re ed piece of

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don't follow you around, but I do like to poke fun at arrogant heads like you when they miserably fail. It's funny seeing you cry things like " it wasn't me it was Mason

re ed piece of
    And I get a kick out of watching total morons like you freaking out over...me. Look at the impact I make on you little guy, damn!!!!!!!!!! I mean....DAMN!!!!!! Blake, you come here to just bother people I know this we all do so I around with you just to be able to..hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! and you never disappoint. I totally own you Blake and it's funny.

Dude, you need me and we see that every single day. And it's funny to watch. Mason loved watching you freaking out over his picks. The boy owned you.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-20-2014 at 04:59 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Would you believe the Steelers haven't lost at home on a Monday night in......23 years?

I'll lay the 3.5.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    The thing is midget is that they lost the game, ok? So the got was totally wrong.
    He picked the spread correctly. So he was right.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He picked the spread correctly. So he was right.
    The sad thing there is you are serious.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Dude, you need me and we see that every single day. And it's funny to watch. Mason loved watching you freaking out over his picks. The boy owned you.
    you blamed Mason after your picks failed.

It's as simple as that.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    The sad thing there is you are serious.
    The real sad.thing here is you're re ed.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

you blamed Mason after your picks failed.

It's as simple as that.
    The fun was in how serious you took it, dude.......it was ing funny. You were freaking out over it, ...you still are. Why do you care SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn much about it? And you really do, it's weird.

I play those two bad weather games and dump week one.....24-17...and it gets easier.

Watch how it goes from here on out.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The real sad.thing here is you're re ed.
    You get off following re ed old fat s around, you really that bored?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    The fun was in how serious you took it, dude.......it was ing funny. You were freaking out over it, ...you still are. Why do you care SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn much about it? And you really do, it's weird.
    Nobody believes this crap.

You're re ed.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    You get off following re ed old fat s around, you really that bored?
    It's entertaining enough to watch you try to squirm out of your failures with horrible lies.

Your threads about other posters need to go though. Pure garbage/clutter.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Nobody believes this crap.

You're re ed.
    Dude, we are seeing it, you freak out over me. Look at you dude, hahahaha!!!!!!!!! You stalk me ya little got, we all see it so stop lying.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's entertaining enough to watch you try to squirm out of your failures with horrible lies.

Your threads about other posters need to go though. Pure garbage/clutter.
    You really are totally ed freak, wow!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    23-20 (+ 300) if not for bogus weather reports......25-20, since week one.....25-17. And it does get easier as we see teams getting real serious about playoff positioning and those teams out of it.

Last night we saw a very strange situation, a team that hadn't lost in a partIcular "spot" in 23 years. 23 years, wow! And they were in with a team that totally sucks in these "only game going on" "spots". They had went 0-6ATS on MNF alone. Talk about an easy play, there it was. Even when it was 13 to 0 I had no doubts how it would end up.

Some of you play this...."what does something 10 (or more) years ago have to do with anything, different players:"...ok well how come the Lions/Browns have never played in a Superbowl? How come the Steelers/Cowboys/Niners have won 16 SB's and played in about 20? How come the Steelers have won 16 MNF games in a row and haven't lost one at home in 23 years despite all the different players? How come the Texans totally suck on Mon/Sun/Thurs night games regardless of who they have? How come the Pats are always in the SB mix, they haven't had a losing season in over a decade regardless of who plays for them.

Check out this "spot" for next Sunday.

The Bills at the Jets. The Bills with no C.J.Spliler vs a team coming off that Thurs night loss now at home, a place they have owned the Bills.

2013 Jets win 27-20
    2012 Jets win 48-28
    2011 Jets win 28-24
    2010 Jets win 39-7

Now add the Bills are heading into a bye week, in that "spot"...1-4ATS.

Can anyone make a case for the Bills in this "spot"..?
    Last edited by Avante; 10-21-2014 at 12:57 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So what teams were heavy loaded with home games the first seven weeks?

Cowboys...4
    Broncos....4
    Lions....4
    Colts...4
    Eagles...4
    Chargers...4
    Ravens....4
    Bills...4

The Broncos have only had 2 road games.
    The Eagles also only having 2 road games.
    Add the Rams.....which tells us just how weak they are.

Which were heavy loaded with road games?

Falcons...4
    Panthers...4
    Bears...4 (a good thing for them)
    Packers...4 (so what they have done....impressive)
    Texans...4
    Jags....4
    Chiefs...4
    Vikes...4
    Pats..4(also impressive)
    Saints...4
    Giants....4
    Steelers...4
    Niners...4
    ans....4

Home/road is huge in the NFL.

The Broncos will be facing 8 games where they have only 2 home games...ouch! The Lions with 6 games with only 2 road games. Who comes up with this stuff? Why not home/road, home/road?
    Last edited by Avante; 10-21-2014 at 01:28 PM.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    how is 4 out of 7 heavy loaded?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    how is 4 out of 7 heavy loaded?
    When you play half of your road games in the first seven weeks. Which tells you you have four left in the next ten weeks.

Look at the Jags....

road
    road
    home
    road
    home
    road

4 road/2 home

Look at Broncos...

home
    home
    road
    home
    road
    home
    home

5 home/2 road
    Last edited by Avante; 10-21-2014 at 12:01 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    23-20 (+ 300) if not for bogus weather reports......25-20, since week one.....25-17. And it does get easier.

Last night we saw a very strange situation, a team that hadn't lost in a partIcular "spot" in 23 years. 23 years, wow! And they were in with a team that totally sucks in these "only game going on" "spots". They had went 0-6ATS on MNF alone. Talk about an easy play, there it was. Even when it was 13 to 0 I had no doubts how it would end up.

Some of you play this...."what does something 10 (or more) years ago have to do with anything, different players:"...ok well how come the Lions/Browns have never played in a Superbowl? How come the Steelers/Cowboys/Niners have won 16 SB's and played in about 20? How come the Steelers have won 16 MNF games in a row and haven't lost one at home in 23 years despite all the different players? How come the Texans totally suck on Mon/Sun/Thurs night games regardless of who they have? How come the Pats are always in the SB mix, they haven't had a losing season in over a decade regardless of who plays for them.

Check out this "spot" for next Sunday.

The Bills at the Jets. The Bills with no C.J.Spliler vs a team coming off that Thurs night loss now at home, a place they have owned the Bills.

2013 Jets win 27-20
    2012 Jets win 48-28
    2011 Jets win 28-24
    2010 Jets win 39-7

Now add the Bills are heading into a bye week, in that "spot"...1-4ATS.

Can anyone make a case for the Bills in this "spot"..?
    GENO SMITH.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He looked pretty good vs Pats, yep, what a surprise. The thing is how can ya ignore a "spot" that has an overwelming amount of reasons to back a side?

This is it for the Jets and they know it, now add the Percy Harvin/no C.J.Spiller factor. The Jets in a "must win" situation at home vs a team they have dominated in this "spot'. The Bills haven't won at Jets since 2009 and it was 16-13.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-21-2014 at 12:14 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Alright Avante i'll pick the Jets. Anyone else?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Alright Avante i'll pick the Jets. Anyone else?
    Not right now you don't, you wait until we see the injury report and the weather. As of right now it's just a potential play. You just ignore bad weather games and now is the time to start looking for them.

The Chiefs at home vs a woeful road team the Rams. another potential play. The Rams as RD's the last two years...2-7ATS. The Chiefs play three of their next four games at home, they will see that situation as a great chance to gain on Den/SD. If they can beat the Chargers on the road, why wouldn't they be able to beat up the Rams at home? A rookie QB in the loudest stadium in the league.....not good.

You want to find "spots" like...

Indy since Luck showed up 12-2-1ATS vs the division vs Tennesse who are 2-8-1ATS vs the division since Luck showed up. Now add Indy 4-0ATS vs the ans since Luck showed up, that's a strong...24-4-2 trend favoring the Colts in this "spot".
    Last edited by Avante; 10-21-2014 at 01:04 PM.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    He looked pretty good vs Pats, yep, what a surprise. The thing is how can ya ignore a "spot" that has an overwelming amount of reasons to back a side?

This is it for the Jets and they know it, now add the Percy Harvin/no C.J.Spiller factor. The Jets in a "must win" situation at home vs a team they have dominated in this "spot'. The Bills haven't won at Jets since 2009 and it was 16-13.
    And no Fred Jackson.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And no Fred Jackson.
    So he is out? I don't get into injuries until Friday.

From Tuesday to Friday it's finding the best dozen or so "spots" for the week, then Saturday while watching college ball I start elimanating games based on injuries/weather/gut feeling, until I get down to the best 4/6 "spots". I go with even numbers of games because I should always win more than I lose.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-21-2014 at 01:14 PM.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    So he is out? I don't get into injuries until Friday.
    He may miss a month with a groin injury. Barring a miracle recovery, he should be out. It looks like Anthony Dixon(formerly a 49er) and Bryce Brown(formerly on the Eagles) will be the rb's. But the Bills should probably go to the air more against the Jets anyways.

Thread Information