Page 82 of 161 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 4001
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There could be some truth to the forty days and forty nights of rain, the Bible speaks of.

Checkmate, atheists!

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Oh, no need to limit the evidence to post 2023 if we want to find your ups.
    LOL...

Be my guest. I'm sure you can find one or two more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL...

No ing way. That would be like a research paper.

I do wonder however how much water we possibly gained, by maybe a CME that the earth's orbit went through. There could be some truth to the forty days and forty nights of rain, the Bible speaks of. Proxy evidence tells us that the earths oxygen level use to be higher, which would likely be required for dinosaurs to have existed.

Jesus Christ (pun intended)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL...

Be my guest. I'm sure you can find one or two more.
    The number I'm shooting for is around 29,000.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    The number I'm shooting for is around 29,000.
    Wow...

Only 1.118 per post?

That's generous, coming from you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL...

Heaven forbid you do anything remotely resembling one in support of your claims.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Heaven forbid you do anything remotely resembling one in support of your claims.
    WTF...

I never said it was a cause to discount melting ice. I am only asking people to remember these are also factors. If I recall, previous studies suggest the oceans density change via thermal expansion, and cause about half of what we see in sea level rise as well. I forgot to include that one.

Are you going to insist on me to prove something that is known already?

How about I ask you to prove that melting ice is the only cause of the sea level rise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heh, I was a bit amused by the margin of error.

The conclusion said that 72% of the ice sheet surveyed is gaining 27 GT ice/year (plus or minus 29 GT).

Further the swing in the unsurveyed area was given as 32GT plus or minus.

Meaning that there is a huge amount of uncertainty overall.

When your range is -35GT to +115GT per year, it doesn't indicate to me a great deal of certainty.

From the study it is much more likely than not that it is gaining overall, but recent data muddies the conclusion a bit.

again, same link from earlier:
    http://www.skepticalscience.com/anta...termediate.htm
    Sure and he even admits that some of his predictions are based on models that he describes as having 'generous' predictions of contribution.

The point that i am making though is that Darrin clearly misses the forest for a tree here. The model that the Royal Society used included the warming along the exterior and at no point concluded that the continent was getting colder. If anything it concludes that the oceans are clearly warming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL...

I do wonder however how much water we possibly gained, by maybe a CME that the earth's orbit went through. There could be some truth to the forty days and forty nights of rain, the Bible speaks of. Proxy evidence tells us that the earths oxygen level use to be higher, which would likely be required for dinosaurs to have existed.
    We have had this discussion before. How much energy would be released in the explosion and hydrogen combustion is a very very hot explosion in order to cover the entire Earth in water for 40 days? That it approaches 1000 degrees is the engineering hurdle facing realistic hydrogen propulsion as when you burn it that hot it also causes nitrogen to combust which produces nitrates which is very very bad.

That you think its possible just goes to show how ing dumb you are.

And its obvious that you never have any intention --or capability for that matter-- of trying to take a true scholastic approach to proving your bull .

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    LOL...

Does Fuzzy think the exosphere is cold?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now you are claiming that the supposed explosions which would have covered the entire earth happened in outer space? You stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    So now you are claiming that the supposed explosions which would have covered the entire earth happened in outer space? You stupidity never ceases to amaze me.
    This is why I normally ignore you. Your statements are so far off of reality. There is normally no acceptable answer to someone as re ed as you are.

There is no explosion. Molecules combine, and take on the most favorable combinations. The thermosphere is probably more correct than the exosphere. Temperatures in the thermosphere reach 2500 Celsius.

Do you know the difference between burning an exploding? A blanket of H- from the sun would have a molecular spacing making an explosion impossible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why I normally ignore you. Your statements are so far off of reality. There is normally no acceptable answer to someone as re ed as you are.

There is no explosion. Molecules combine, and take on the most favorable combinations. The thermosphere is probably more correct than the exosphere. Temperatures in the thermosphere reach 2500 Celsius.

Do you know the difference between burning an exploding? A blanket of H- from the sun would have a molecular spacing making an explosion impossible.
    How do hydrogen and oxygen combine to form water, dumbass? I'll give you a hint: its called combustion. And that caused the entire earth to be covered in water for 40 days?

And again I don't care if you ignore me if you haven't noticed your lack of response does not deter me as you are not my intended audience. i will talk to you but its more important that its clear to everyone else how contemptible your approach and methods are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So lets just make this clear. You are suggesting that the sun emmitted hydrogen ions that combined with oxygen that you think was in the exosphere to combust enough water to cover the entire earth for 40 days but that there was no explosion and that sucha reaction only occurred in the outer limits of what we call the atmosphere?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    How do hydrogen and oxygen combine to form water, dumbass? I'll give you a hint: its called combustion. And that caused the entire earth to be covered in water for 40 days?

And again I don't care if you ignore me if you haven't noticed your lack of response does not deter me as you are not my intended audience. i will talk to you but its more important that its clear to everyone else how contemptible your approach and methods are.
    I'm pretty sure it's clear to most that you are talking out your ass.

The disk of the earth covers about 0.0000000453% of the solar radiation based on a sphere of our orbit. The emission of particles from the sun is about 1.3 E36.second. this mean the earth will collect about 1.86 E34 particles/year, most of which protium. If it were all protium, this would yield to as much as 9.3 E33 molecules of water per year, or 2.78 megatonnes.

Now this is very small as a normal increase in the earths water. Not even measurable. However, if we did go through a large ejection of stellar matter in the past, it could become a very large increase in total water volume.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    So lets just make this clear. You are suggesting that the sun emmitted hydrogen ions that combined with oxygen that you think was in the exosphere to combust enough water to cover the entire earth for 40 days but that there was no explosion and that sucha reaction only occurred in the outer limits of what we call the atmosphere?

You inaccurately represented at least two things I said, so off asshole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure it's clear to most that you are talking out your ass.

The disk of the earth covers about 0.0000000453% of the solar radiation based on a sphere of our orbit. The emission of particles from the sun is about 1.3 E36.second. this mean the earth will collect about 1.86 E34 particles/year, most of which protium. If it were all protium, this would yield to as much as 9.3 E33 molecules of water per year, or 2.78 megatonnes.

Now this is very small as a normal increase in the earths water. Not even measurable. However, if we did go through a large ejection of stellar matter in the past, it could become a very large increase in total water volume.
    So there was enough to combust to create enough water to cover the entire earth for 40 days? Thats what you are aclaiming and what am I talking out my ass about. i am only regaling what you are saying if it seems stupid there is a clear reason why.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    So there was enough to combust to create enough water to cover the entire earth for 40 days? Thats what you are aclaiming and what am I talking out my ass about. i am only regaling what you are saying if it seems stupid there is a clear reason why.
    Again, that is not what I said.

Since you are incapable of being intellectually honest. Go yourself. I tried again to have a reasonable discussion with you, but you are a lost cause.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Sorry, that's not it.

Is it worth reading?

I used solar wind data, and other facts.

Do you know what a CME is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So where do you think the water that demontrates that there is some truth to the 40 days and 40 nights come from then? So far we have heard the exosphere and from solar radiation.

Its not my fault your theory is stupid and your inability to articulate prevents you from presenting something that makes even a smidget of sense.

Where did the oxygen that combusted with the solar wind come from?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    So where do you think the water that demontrates that there is some truth to the 40 days and 40 nights come from then? So far we have heard the exosphere and from solar radiation.

Its not my fault your theory is stupid and your inability to articulate prevents you from presenting something that makes even a smidget of sense.

Where did the oxygen that combusted with the solar wind come from?
    Idiot.

First of all, I said "There could be some truth to the forty days and forty nights of rain, the Bible speaks of."

I never said the earth was covered. I intended to convey 40 continuous days of rain. The rest is your delusional prejudiced.

I corrected exosphere to thermosphere, and mentioned it reaches 2500 C when your 1000 degree units wasn't specified. Did you know there is a difference between kelvin, Celsius, and Fahrenheit? Must I assume you don't since you didn't specify? Am I suppose to read your mind and guess?

I only mentioned this as one of several ways the ocean rises.

I mentioned proxy evidence tells us the oxygen content of our atmosphere used to be greater. i forget what it was, but the link that Manny used jokingly say it was 50% more. The hydrogen would have combined with the oxygen already in the atmosphere... My God... Just how stupid are you?

Fuzzy...

It is obvious to anyone being honest that you are a joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is gold.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    But is what I say impossible?

Thread Information