Page 48 of 208 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 5177
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Calvin Watkins of ESPNDallas.com reports that the Cowboys have had internal discussions about trading Felix Jones and that it “wouldn’t surprise anyone” if he’s let go should the Cowboys take a runner in the middle rounds of the draft to serve as Murray’s complement next season.
    Read More

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

damn another first round disappointment

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't see that they would get that much for him.

The Amish Rifle Ryan Fitzpatrick's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    That Arkansas backfield is not panning out how we thought. D-Mac is a beast, but injuries have hampered him.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Executive VP Stephen Jones is the latest Cowboys official to dispute a report that the team has considered trading Felix Jones.

"No discussions –- or speculation -– on the possibility of a trade involving Felix Jones have ever taken place among individuals in this organization who would have the authority to explore such a scenario," said Jones. "Any reports of apparent internal discussions along those lines would involve people who have no input or relevance in the process." ESPN Dallas expects Felix to play a "prominent role" alongside DeMarco Murray in 2012.
    Source: ESPN Dallas
    Apr 12 - 3:50 PM

NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count
    Some guy just went on ESPN and said it was a "done deal" that the Cowboys were gonna get Barron at 14.

Thoughts?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Some guy just went on ESPN and said it was a "done deal" that the Cowboys were gonna get Barron at 14.

Thoughts?
    probably better than what we got.

Post Count
    My Cowboys mock. I fully expect Jerry Jones to make some moves but I'll stick to the picks they have going into the draft.

#14: Mark Barron, S, Alabama
    #45: Shea McClellin, OLB, Boise State
    #81: Orson Charles, TE, Georgia
    #113: Philip Blake, C, Baylor
    #135: De'quan Menzie, CB, Alabama
    #152: Kheeston Randall, DT, Texas
    #186: Lucas Nix, OG, Pittsburgh
    #222: Terrance Ganaway, RB, Baylor

The Amish Rifle Ryan Fitzpatrick's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    McClellin won't last to pick 45

I really hope the boys pickup Kheeston Randall. I've seen a couple mocks with him going to the boys. He is coming from D line U. I don't mean to come off as a Texas homer but what do you think about them picking up Fozzy Whitaker in the late rounds or as an undrafted free agent? He addresses a couple of needs, mainly returning kicks. Before his injury their might not have been anybody better at returning kicks.

Post Count
    McClellin won't last to pick 45
    Most likely not since he has first round grades from most teams but his history of concussions could drop him to mid second. Cowboys could still get him by moving up. If the Cowboys don't get Barron at #14 and DeCastro is also gone I could seem them moving down from #14 and targeting McClellin or Jenkins.

Post Count
    Emmitt Smith is going to be at the grand opening of the Microsoft Store in Austin, Texas today at 5pm. Just an fyi for my fellow Cowboys fans.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Post Count
    Kid is a stud. Cowboys are freakish deep at CB now. Rob Ryan is going to go crazy with blitzes.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kid is a stud. Cowboys are freakish deep at CB now. Rob Ryan is going to go crazy with blitzes.

Hes under 6'0 and i read he only ran a 4.5 but pretty sure be ok there.

very nice pick up boys had to go defense imo and now have claiborne,jenkins,scandrick and carr at cb for rob ryan

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They say he's Revis-like...we can only pray.

NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count
    holy

this is awesome.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    they say he's revis-like...we can only pray.

this

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys traded up with the Rams to select LSU CB Morris Claiborne with the No. 6 overall pick in the 2012 NFL Draft.

Dallas handed over pick No. 45 in the second-round to the Rams to move up from pick No. 14. Yes, the team signed Brandon Carr during the offseason but Morris Claiborne is an elite man to man cornerback. He mirrors at the line of scrimmage well with a fluid hip turn while playing the ball in the air like a receiver. Mike Jenkins only has one-year left on his contract so Claiborne offers a nice tandem to cover the receiver heavy NFC East.

Cowboys re-signed OT Jermey Parnell to a three-year contract.

The deal includes a $1 million signing bonus. An undrafted free agent in 2009, Parnell bounced around practice squads before finally appearing in his first six career games for the Cowboys last season. He'll have an inside track on a roster spot, and should compete to be the Cowboys' third tackle in training camp.

Source: Todd Archer on Twitter

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys traded up with the Rams to select LSU CB Morris Claiborne with the No. 6 overall pick in the 2012 NFL Draft.

Dallas handed over pick No. 45 in the second-round to the Rams to move up from pick No. 14. Yes, the team signed Brandon Carr during the offseason but Morris Claiborne is an elite man to man cornerback. He mirrors at the line of scrimmage well with a fluid hip turn while playing the ball in the air like a receiver. Mike Jenkins only has one-year left on his contract so Claiborne offers a nice tandem to cover the receiver heavy NFC East.

Cowboys re-signed OT Jermey Parnell to a three-year contract.

The deal includes a $1 million signing bonus. An undrafted free agent in 2009, Parnell bounced around practice squads before finally appearing in his first six career games for the Cowboys last season. He'll have an inside track on a roster spot, and should compete to be the Cowboys' third tackle in training camp.

Source: Todd Archer on Twitter
    With Ryan wanting to blitz so much, having Ball and Claiborne as DBs could REALLY benefit us, if Claiborne is as good as advertised.

NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count
    With Ryan wanting to blitz so much, having Ball and Claiborne as DBs could REALLY benefit us, if Claiborne is as good as advertised.
    Ball?

I'm guessing you meant Carr?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol i was gonna say fck alan ball lmao

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ball?

I'm guessing you meant Carr?
    ...yeah..not sure where the Ball came from.

Yeah..Brandon Carr..

Post Count
    I hope Jerry can find a way to get back into the 2nd. Possibly find a suitor that will take Mike Jenkins and 4th for a 2nd.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I hope Jerry can find a way to get back into the 2nd. Possibly find a suitor that will take Mike Jenkins and 4th for a 2nd.

jerrys allready said they would move into the 2nd if they have too

Thread Information