Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    That is an outdated figure, I provided the current 2011 USGS estimates,

Talking about electric vehicles, you sidestep the battery question(s) and sourcing... let me know when you can back that claim up... won't be holding my breath..
    Let me know when economically viable battery technology exists that can replace liquid fuels for transportation, especially for aircraft. I want to see those C-130s get off the ground or have room for cargo with all the batteries stuffed in them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have obsessive self-interest - Check - This is true but it has nothing to with this disorder but actually something else. I believe I have a mild form of aspergers syndrome similar to Michael Burry that allows me to relentlessly concentrate on a topic if I choose. This is actually a strength as I effectively never tire.
    mild.

Its pretty typical for a narcissist to try and paint their mental illness as being some wonderful thing but even if it is just 'mild aspergers' --as if that even exists, its still a mental illness.

Denial is the first step they say though.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    Gotta google quicker, Pops... you slippin...
    I did not slip but provided the accurate number the first time. Next time check the date of your article.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is an outdated figure, I provided the current 2011 USGS estimates
    What part of "proven" equates to "estimates"?

Let me know when economically viable battery technology exists that can replace liquid fuels for transportation, especially for aircraft. I want to see those C-130s get off the ground or have room for cargo with all the batteries stuffed in them.
    So, nothing on improved battery technology on the Cato website that you can run pretending you know what you're talking about? crofl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did not slip but provided the accurate number the first time. Next time check the date of your article.
    You provided the wrong information. Next time actually read, dumbo

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    Its pretty typical for a narcissist to try and paint their mental illness as being some wonderful thing but even if it is just 'mild aspergers' --as if that even exists, its still a mental illness.
    Incorrect, it is not classified as such, it is at best a disorder. Just because I have a mental advantage in debates does not mean you have to result to insulting people with disorders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Diagnostic Criteria for 299.80 Asperger's Disorder

(I) Qualitative impairment in social interaction, as manifested by at least two of the following:

(A) marked impairments in the use of multiple nonverbal behaviors such as eye-to-eye gaze, facial expression, body posture, and gestures to regulate social interaction
    (B) failure to develop peer relationships appropriate to developmental level
    (C) a lack of spontaneous seeking to share enjoyment, interest or achievements with other people, (e.g.. by a lack of showing, bringing, or pointing out objects of interest to other people)
    (D) lack of social or emotional reciprocity

(II) Restricted repe ive & stereotyped patterns of behavior, interests and activities, as manifested by at least one of the following:

(A) encompassing preoccupation with one or more stereotyped and restricted patterns of interest that is abnormal either in intensity or focus
    (B) apparently inflexible adherence to specific, nonfunctional routines or rituals
    (C) stereotyped and repe ive motor mannerisms (e.g. hand or finger flapping or twisting, or complex whole-body movements)
    (D) persistent preoccupation with parts of objects

(III) The disturbance causes clinically significant impairments in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning.

(IV) There is no clinically significant general delay in language (E.G. single words used by age 2 years, communicative phrases used by age 3 years)

(V) There is no clinically significant delay in cognitive development or in the development of age-appropriate self help skills, adaptive behavior (other than in social interaction) and curiosity about the environment in childhood.

(VI) Criteria are not met for another specific Pervasive Developmental Disorder or Schizophrenia."
    A mental disorder or mental illness is a psychological pattern, potentially reflected in behavior, that is generally associated with distress or disability, and which is not considered part of normal development of a person's culture.
    They are synonymous.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    You provided the wrong information. Next time actually read
    No I did not. What is the NYT's source for their number? The USGS's 2010 ROE reserve estimates for China was 37% which was corrected in 2011 to 50%, your article is dated as October 29, 2010. You cannot be this ignorant?
    Last edited by Poptech; 05-18-2012 at 01:34 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From a clinical perspective, its interesting to see how he lacks the ability to understand the notions of nuance and degree. Its either all or nothing for him.

It certainly is indicative of re ation.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    They are synonymous.
    Incorrect. Everyone here knows you are mentally incapable of debating me which is why you have to keep attempting this smear. All they need to do is look back at my complete refutations of your failed arguments. I understand your embarrassment but you will have to live with it.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I want to see those C-130s get off the ground or have room for cargo with all the batteries stuffed in them.
    LOL...

No ...

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    From a clinical perspective,
    Yes from a clinical perspective you suffer from psychosis,
    Psychosis is a symptom or feature of mental illness typically characterized by radical changes in personality, impaired functioning, and a distorted or nonexistent sense of objective reality.

Patients suffering from psychosis have impaired reality testing; that is, they are unable to distinguish personal subjective experience from the reality of the external world. They experience delusions that they believe are real, and may behave and communicate in an inappropriate and incoherent fashion. Psychosis may appear as a symptom of a number of mental disorders, including mood and personality disorders. It is also the defining feature of schizophrenia, schizophreniform disorder, schizoaffective disorder, delusional disorder, and the psychotic disorders (i.e., brief psychotic disorder, shared psychotic disorder, psychotic disorder due to a general medical condition, and substance-induced psychotic disorder).

With regard to substance abuse, several different research groups reported in 2004 that cannabis (marijuana) use is a risk factor for the onset of psychosis.

Psychotic symptoms and behaviors are considered psychiatric emergencies, and persons showing signs of psychosis are frequently taken by family, friends, or the police to a hospital emergency room. A person diagnosed as psychotic can be legally hospitalized against his or her will, particularly if he or she is violent, threatening to commit suicide, or threatening to harm another person. A psychotic person may also be hospitalized if he or she has become malnourished or ill as a result of failure to feed, dress appropriately for the climate, or otherwise take care of him- or herself.
    It certainly is indicative of re ation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I did not. What is the NYT's source for their number? The USGS's 2010 ROE reserve estimates for China was 37% which was corrected in 2011 to 55%, your article is dated as October 29, 2010. You cannot be this ignorant?
    What part of proven vs estimates you don't understand?

Misconception #3:
    http://www.ensec.org/index.php?view=...on=com_content

lol aspergers
    lol stuck on stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone here knows
    I don't know that...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aspergers is a mental illness. You did state that you thought you had it. You can dissemble all you want but when it comes down to it you know. You can front that i am delusional but you said that you had it, not me.

Without a direct interview its impossible to say with certainty whether or not you are cognizant of your antisocial behavior but you admit something is amiss.

And you still really do not get it. I had you go through your rote arguments so I could get your compulsive behavior on track. When I put the survey in front of you, you filled it out.

Have you noticed that since then I do not really even try and argue with you? How I just talk at you? Theres a reason for that.

You lack self control; that's for certain. I really wasn't kidding when i said you should go see a shrink.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    What part of proven vs estimates you don't understand?
    I am aware of the difference but is the NYT? What is the source for their number? Surely you can provide it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am aware of the difference but is the NYT? What is the source for their number? Surely you can provide it.
    I provided it. Anything else you need, dumbo?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's the "advanced battery technology" source?

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    FuzzDumbkins is a drug addict,

In answer to your question, I have talked to medical doctors and a psychologist about marijuana use.
    Last edited by Poptech; 05-24-2012 at 10:53 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So not "Everybody here knows"... why do you lie Poptech? Is that part of the "mild form" of your mental illness?

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    I provided it. Anything else you need
    I see no source assigned to the NYT article.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    ElNono.

I'll bet the NY Times article confused the terms. By the NI 43-101 standard, there is estimated, proven, and probable.

I wouldn't put too much faith in any journalist from the NY Slimes. especially when they don't show their sources.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    Where's the "advanced battery technology" source?
    Are there advanced battery technologies that use rare-earths?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see no source assigned to the NYT article.
    I backed up my statement. Now back up yours.

Do you lie a lot, or just here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are there advanced battery technologies that use rare-earths?
    Back up your statement first, then you'll know the answer to your question.

Come on, start googling...

Thread Information