Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Appreciate all the comments guys....Yes I had the avitar of me and my wife on here since I joined back in like 05, or was it the 03 'ship?

Yall are very insightfull and damn right hillarious.

But on a serious note, if you got some real attorney info...pm me. Taking all advice from every walk of my life.

eharmony. Im 29.
    Dude,I gave you real lawyer info upstream
    Last edited by Drachen; 10-27-2012 at 08:25 AM.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yea really. There's an endless supply of needy divorced women with a couple of baggage kids out there (like your ex will be) waiting to pounce on you; so desperate they won't care if you're ugly, fat, poor or stupid---they'll make you feel like a king!

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Leetonidas provided an attorney that has commericials on ESPN 1250 AM. I forgot his name, but his commercials sound legit. Now, once you secure an attorney...

1) Clean up all your social networks, get screencaps of all of hers. On second thought, do that immediately and don't wait.
    2) Don't trust her with any information. The trust is dead, she's not getting it back and it's all about handling YOUR business now. Keep her on the outside. From now on, she doesn't know how much your make, where you work, if you got a second job, who your girlfriend is, etc etc etc...it's none of her business.
    3) Make sure you are the one providing healthcare, stress that you do not need any government assistance and are a totally self-sufficient parent/caregiver.
    4) Remember that YOU have the power to negotiate...you don't have to freak her out by wanting her to pay child support. If not fighting for child support makes it easier to get her to agree to what you want - do it because child support is a headache neither of you want in the long run if you can agree to avoid it.
    5) If all else fails, and she takes the kids and hits you up for child support...make sure your attorney at least has knowledge of child support guidelines. Attorneys that represent cheating moms will YOU UP over that child support just cuz your attorney doesn't know about STATE GUIDELINES and the judge doesn't give a either. Do your homework, prepare for the worst...and you end up paying about 300 a month, which is a car payment or so. That's if you aren't rolling in cash money, in which case you're screwed if you're making 6K+ a month - but it's also a good indicator of the quality of life you can provide if the kids stay with you, it all comes down to the lawyer you've got.
    6) Don't tell stories to your kids, they'll remember and someday it might come back on you.

PS: Never, ever, ever...be moved to anger over a punk trying to get at your table scraps after you've already feasted.

SpUrsFan4EteRniTy! howbouthemspurs's Avatar
    Name
    Arnold
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Screw the . Keep your head held high! Don't ever show her that you are sad and lonely! Be smart! Go out and have fun! Dont immediately return her calls! Don't sound anxious when you talk to her. She probably knows you very well so you are going to have to be as convincing as possible! Take care of yourself and take care of your kids! ....And go find the next hottest girl and get laid!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    That's why I have stayed away from American chicks since I was 22. I shackled myself with a hot Mexican Spanish girl. Homemade tortillas and mexican food flows through my house. As well as Mexican and European pastries. We go to the movies, go on dates, her all night on weekends.
    Plus you can beat the out of them and they'll say you do it because you love them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    His wife leaving their kids and putting herself and her affair above her responsibilities as a mother is reason alone for him to fight for custody. What's gonna happen if she gets full custody and decides to leave the kids with her new husband after she gets bored with him and is in another affair? I'm not sure why men have to bend over backwards showing how good of a parent they are in order to get custody while all women have to do is show that they can count to 10 in order to get the kids and child support without having to provide any assurance she isn't spending child support on new jewelery and a job.
    /thread

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    If you have licked her fawtbox before, she will try and come back................guaranteed!!!! Been there, done that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ive gone twice to beat his ass, and both times he wouldnt come out his apt.
    He might've been too busy banging her brains out and depositing his DNA in her birth canal. Maybe try a different time?

Delonte West fanclub pres lakerhaterade's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    i agree with the international women bid. youll realize how awesome women can be once you meet some who arent american.

american women since birth are spoiled, insecure, self righteous tactical s - meaning theyre prude when it's unnecessary but then everyone whenever it's most innapropriate. take some time off from work and do an around the world tour. youll see and then thank me later when you meet a non-american who is there for you and not herself.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    ^bacne with the goods

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    american women since birth are spoiled, insecure, self righteous tactical s -
    +10000

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    He might've been too busy banging her brains out and depositing his DNA in her birth canal. Maybe try a different time?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    said she wants her freedom.

Anyway, need a good attorney thats gonna fight for the dad instead of just conceeding to the fact that moms always win. She left me and the kids, got her own place that can't fit kids, has seen kids maybe 4 times this month...and now says she's gonna fight for custody only bc she wants child support.

Any lawyer suggestions?

Cordell & Cordell

They're not in Texas, but they advertise all the time up here in Pa SPECIFICALLY targeting men/fathers. You might give them a call, and see if they have a recommendation

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah what this guy said.

If you're hearing the walls rattle from your ex-wife's screams and/or the headboard banging against the side, you should probably wait until his semen's safely discharged inside of her. Or you could always find a window to watch the two of them

Good luck bro!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

.............. look at the bright side, it could be worse. She could have been DP'd with man juice being unloaded in her fawtbox and kitty. Count your blessings. Have a great day.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Yeah what this guy said.

If you're hearing the walls rattle from your ex-wife's screams and/or the headboard banging against the side, you should probably wait until his semen's safely discharged inside of her. Or you could always find a window to watch the two of them

Good luck bro!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Oh look, people are nice to OP initially and bene follows suit. Guy makes a ed up joke, a couple posters laugh, and bene follows again. Shocking.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Oh look, Fkla is still stalking me. Shocking.

Thread Information