6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, Charles knows what we all know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch it be all crazy and some of the Kings/Suns/Pelicans/Mavs/Jazz/Blazers at the top in the beginning of the season. I could see Lakers taking some time to gel, with all those new players. And Pop throwing games with janky lineups per usual. And Nugs not being as hot as last year, Rockettes getting used to their new big 2, Clips dealing with Kawhi sitting out half their games etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, basically, they have a top 3 seed on lock.

#TrustinVlade Divac Doesnt Flop's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Sports media is so dumb. "The west is tough" - Charles Barkley, breaking news.

But let's be serious, TWolves, Suns, Pels, Grizzlies and OKC are not going to be playoff threats.

The bottom seed battles gonna be between Spurs, Jazz, GSW, Kings, and Mavs. The other 5 are not going to miss the playoffs barring injury.

So, are the GSW with Steff, Russell, and Draymond really going to struggle to be the 3rd best of those remaining teams? As a Kings fan I'd like to think so, but it's crazy talk at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bottom seed battles gonna be between Spurs, Jazz, GSW, Kings, and Mavs. The other 5 are not going to miss the playoffs barring injury.

#TrustinVlade Divac Doesnt Flop's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    *Shrug*, I like the Porzingis Doncic combo. I was ticked we passed on Doncic, he's going to be good.

Thread Information