Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How far do you go with the history of it all?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anyone ever notice that when I'm dealing with mature/intelligent poster like Mitch, it's always cool?

The only ones I have problems with are the immature idiots, hmmmmm?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    'Sup Avante, ran across a good funk-rock tune - watya think
    https://soundcloud.com/goodoakrecord...ssy-black-carl
    Hmm. I thought that track was allright. But I really dig this one.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I;m always looking to mix....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Hmm. I thought that track was allright. But I really dig this one.

Not bad, I like her take on funk-rock

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I;m always looking to mix....

Some good long road trip music there

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not bad, I like her take on funk-rock
    Yeah...the band gives her some nice riffs to sing over. Probably pretty cool band to see live.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Time to head out, I do love to drive this time of night/morning.

Let me see....

12 tapes, everything from SATCHMO to Floyd Jones to Grant Lee Buffalo to Gillian Welch....check
    A couple 100 bucks...check
    Switchblade....check
    6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad Steel....check
    Some little white pills...check
    Hot HOT mug of coffee....check
    Full tank of gas....check

See ya in a week maybe longer.

Like Avante, a rare sight.

Adios~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    See ya in a week maybe longer.
    14 kids later.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Really like this band.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just got a call, time to head out again and I hate driving this time of day, yep, sucks.

See ya in about a week-ish.

Will be listening to.....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    ^can you drop that off in the trash on your way out?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Love to drive at this time of the night/morning, that lonely road, the lights, the sounds, the critters. Now if it just rains and storms (little storm).

HI HO SILVER~~~~

Scolding black coffee, and................

......what does that have to do with anything? Who knows

Adios~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 02-04-2017 at 06:06 AM.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    If the Cowboys are doing well next year I might drive to California to pay him $500 just so I can post on the NFL Forum again in 2017

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If the Cowboys are doing well next year I might drive to California to pay him $500 just so I can post on the NFL Forum again in 2017
    If ya hadn't acted like a total punk/jerk over it you'd be posting right now. I had no intentions of making you stick to the bet, that was until ya started running your ing mouth. What was up with all that bull , well?

Dude, you didn't learn your lesson with our Packers vs Giants debate? You didn't learn your lesson with our Pats vs Denver disagreement? I went 10-1 SU in the playoffs, I know what I'm doing, ok?

Be real sweet (kiss ass) and just maybe I'll have a change of heart before Sept 1st....maybe.

Dude, NEVER EVER run your ing mouth like ya did during a game, ok ya ing rookie? Now pay the price for being stupid.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    He won't even post a pic of himself here for a bunch of strangers to see that will never met him...he's not going to meet someone in person.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He won't even post a pic of himself here for a bunch of strangers to see that will never met him...he's not going to meet someone in person.
    You got some serious problems guy and we all can see it. For some weird reason it's REAL important to you that I totally 100% suck, ugly, fat, stupid, stink, etc etc. Look at how ya acted over this silly cover song thing, anyone with even half a brain can tell I know music and what...WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT...meant. What else could that mean but...Clapton covering a reggae star....who would have thunk it? Did I really need to explain what I assumed was obvious? TV guy says...he's the best in the country....over a college game, he just assumed we are smart enought to know he's talking NCAA football.

Dude, get over Avante, ok, it's really making you look strange, real talk. You are obessessed with Avante, not a good look little man, ok?

I posted 8-10 pictures right here for all to see, what have you done? I challenge you to do the same thing, so put up or shut the up.

Since those pictures were taken I've added at least another 200 CD's and 100 books.

Show us yor music collection, or anything.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-08-2017 at 02:47 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Black history month, hmmmm?

First black....

Heavyweight champion....Jack Johnson

1000 yard rusher in the NFL....Joe "The Jet" Perry Niners

Heisman winner....Ernie Davis Syracuse

Olympic 100m gold medalist....Eddie Tolan 1932

"Worlds Fastest Human"....Howard Drew USC 1914ish

Perform on the Grand Old Opry...DeFord Bailey a harmonica master

Academy Award winner....Hattie McDaneil "Gone With the Wind"

Black QB to play in an NFL game....Willie Thrower Bears 1952 (Willie Thrower..are you kidding me?)

Jimmy Hines first human to break 10.00 for 100m. Out of Oakland went to Texas Southern

To play in the old SWC....Jerry Levias SMU receiver.

NFL MVP...Jim Brown 1957, and 57 was the first MVP.

SB winner....Doug Williams Redskins/Grambling

In the NFL....Fritz Pollard 1920 Browns

All black Olympic 4x1 relay gold....1968 USA

Mel Pender Army
    Charlie Greene Nebraska
    Ronnie Ray Smith San Jose State
    Jimmy Hines Texas Southern
    Last edited by Avante; 02-08-2017 at 06:18 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    If ya hadn't acted like a total punk/jerk over it you'd be posting right now. I had no intentions of making you stick to the bet, that was until ya started running your ing mouth. What was up with all that bull , well?

Dude, you didn't learn your lesson with our Packers vs Giants debate? You didn't learn your lesson with our Pats vs Denver disagreement? I went 10-1 SU in the playoffs, I know what I'm doing, ok?

Be real sweet (kiss ass) and just maybe I'll have a change of heart before Sept 1st....maybe.

Dude, NEVER EVER run your ing mouth like ya did during a game, ok ya ing rookie? Now pay the price for being stupid.
    I went 7-4 straight up this playoffs which is pretty low for me. I did go 11-0 in 2011, though, and had the NYG and NE running the table with NYG winning again. I made a lot of "experts" like you look silly on a few different forums back then.

Alright, what do I have to do to post again by Sep 1st or preseason?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Hmm... nothing about Jesse Owens, Avante ?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You got some serious problems guy and we all can see it. For some weird reason it's REAL important to you that I totally 100% suck, ugly, fat, stupid, stink, etc etc.
    You are the only one who comes in this place bragging about how good you look and all the you know...yet you are afraid to follow through with a simple agreement with me. You spent years running from me and now you recently pulled the "I trolled you" card in desperation. You call people "little guy, amateur, rookie" but call it obsession when someone repeatedly calls you fat because you won't back up any of your claims. You dish, but you cannot take.

And again, the pics you posted. Quit ing talking about them because they don't mean when it comes to what you and I had agreed on. That's all your stuff...great. I believe you. You know what else I believe? I believe you are fat and probably alone. Another fake internet life got that cloaks his social awkwardness with fantasies about a life he wishes he had.

All in all, this is most likely a ploy to continually get attention(you've said many times how much you enjoy people talking about you). People with antisocial personality disorder will purposefully do and say things knowing good and well they will get a negative response...but in their mind negative attention is still attention. But , I'll play along. I enjoy making you look stupid just as much as you enjoy me calling you stupid.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I went 7-4 straight up this playoffs which is pretty low for me. I did go 11-0 in 2011, though, and had the NYG and NE running the table with NYG winning again. I made a lot of "experts" like you look silly on a few different forums back then.

Alright, what do I have to do to post again by Sep 1st or preseason?
    Why did ya do a deranged monkey routine when ya thought ya had me? THAT is why you won't be posting until...maybe.....Sept 1 on the football forum. Those you worked on other forums must not have been on my level, huh? Why not talk football there?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hmm... nothing about Jesse Owens, Avante ?
    Well he was the the first to long jump over 26-5. And the first black trackster to win 4 Olympic gold medals in the same games.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You are the only one who comes in this place bragging about how good you look and all the you know...yet you are afraid to follow through with a simple agreement with me. You spent years running from me and now you recently pulled the "I trolled you" card in desperation. You call people "little guy, amateur, rookie" but call it obsession when someone repeatedly calls you fat because you won't back up any of your claims. You dish, but you cannot take.

And again, the pics you posted. Quit ing talking about them because they don't mean when it comes to what you and I had agreed on. That's all your stuff...great. I believe you. You know what else I believe? I believe you are fat and probably alone. Another fake internet life got that cloaks his social awkwardness with fantasies about a life he wishes he had.

All in all, this is most likely a ploy to continually get attention(you've said many times how much you enjoy people talking about you). People with antisocial personality disorder will purposefully do and say things knowing good and well they will get a negative response...but in their mind negative attention is still attention. But , I'll play along. I enjoy making you look stupid just as much as you enjoy me calling you stupid.
    Do you ever deal in reality? Run from you, WHAT???? Dude, I saw you as some punk kid running your mouth so I did troll you, and look at how ya act? There is noway in you are EVER going to...."ok man, yep, you're a serious lifter as we see"....and you make that real obvious. So I'm suppose to take the time to grab some spotters go to a gym (I only have 200 pounds at home) have somebody take a video while everyone is thinking....this is ing stupid.....so you can..."ok ok so who was that"....I'm not doing that.

Dude, x-football, x-track star here who has been lifting since HS, nothing fictious about my life at all. Everything I talk about is 100% true. I know a ton of stuff, have a ton of $$$$$, a gorgeous wife, a great family and life.

I was told over and over....you don't really own all that music, books, you were no football hero. That's why I took those pictures, there they all were, and a bench press was seen. BUT BUT....it ws STILL...those aren't yours.....that's how bad some of you have it with Avante, ya just can't stand the fact I;m exactly what I say I am, 100% big, good looking, buffed and know my stuff, so either deal with it or shut the up.

I challenge you to show us anything, like I did. Come on ya little ...DO SOMETHING.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    benefactor do you believe I own.....

10,000 books
    6,000 CD's/tapes
    Jim Brown rookie card
    A first edition H.P.Lovecraft "The Lurking Fear"
    Football trophies
    Track & Field News magazines since 1966
    A dozen books on them blues
    22 books on the Middle East, Islam
    20 books on the black experience
    All the REH Conans
    All the ERB John Carter books
    20,000 football cards

Well?

Are there posters/pictures of sprinters

Usain Bolt
    Mo Greene
    Yohan Blake
    Justin Gatlin
    Asafa Powell
    Tyson Gay

blues cats

Muddy Waters
    Johnny Winter
    Robert Johnson
    Lightnin' Hopkins
    Howlin' Wolf
    John Lee Hooker

Footballers

Jim Brown
    Jerry Rice
    Abner Haynes
    Marcus Allen

Bodybuilders

Sergio Oliva
    Steve Reeves
    Frank Zane
    Lou Ferrigno
    Larry Scott

on my Fortress of Solitude walls?
    Last edited by Avante; 02-08-2017 at 12:49 PM.

Thread Information