Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ROFL it would be the ultimate Millenial Messiah move to say " you" to the old man and start posting again like a boss.
    Would you do that?

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    literally 1 in 600 chance of happening according to analytics provided by SB Nation's The Falcoholic

<edit> whoops NVM not supposed to post here tbh. Forgot I was back on this forum. Ignore this post.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    UNT shouldn't honor the bet until Avante honors his bet with Benefactor, tbh.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    UNT shouldn't honor the bet until Avante honors his bet with Benefactor, tbh.
    Now watch how it should be done.

UNT, come on back, just silly internet games. I release you from the bet. We had a few grins, some fun with it.

I don't act like some weirdo over internet silliness like this benefactor freak. Imagine a grown man actually worried about if I bench press or not, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~ Totaly ignoring the fact I showed pictures of my bench. What it's a conversation piece?

UNT.......the bet is off. I have fun with this siliness not act stupid over it.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ROFL it would be the ultimate Millenial Messiah move to say " you" to the old man and start posting again like a boss.
    Like a boss, indeed

Thread Information