Page 205 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1051551952012022032042052062072082092152553057051205 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,125 of 52486
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You guys are pushing that distraction hard.

LOL "pizzagate"
    It's actually the other way around. Look at what the WaPo pushes immediately after anything came out about Seth Rich.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tsa got cuuuuuuuucked
    Maybe Hannity got some new info on what kind of ketchup Obama likes...

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Guess who isnt saying no collusion? The FBI
    Which agencies released the ODNI report?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's actually the other way around. Look at what the WaPo pushes immediately after anything came out about Seth Rich.
    I.
    do.
    not.
    care.

Your lame attempts at deflecting from Trumps Russia problems are your concern, not mine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    djohn can't watch an entire YouTube clip. Clapper isn't the only one saying no collusion.
    http://www.nationalreview.com/article/447915/

Pretty much the thrust of what you are going for. "no evidence" of "collusion". "its a made up scandal".

The first fails, as there hasn't been any real investigation done. There is plenty of evidence of something going on to warrant someone taking some serious, hard looks.

The huge problem, and it is one noted by the national review is that a total neophyte like Trump can be, and has already been, baited into doing something fatally stupid, i.e. obstruction of justice, in covering it up.

Clinton wasn't impeached because he got a BJ, he was impeached because he lied under oath about it.

Trump has, comically, all but admitted that he fired Comey to "take the pressure off", if the reports we have of his statements are to be believed. Those statements in the official records will out during the investigation.

I am inclined to tentatively accept the reports of what was said, as it appears reasonable to do so.

Trump's presidency may be tragicomically brief, if so.

Republicans will pay a very heavy price for covering for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just another "coincidence" to add to the growing list of things not right in Seth Rich case.
    Dr Jack Sava was the doctor who over saw Seth Rich when he was admitted to Medstar. Sava's wife is Lisa Kountoupes.
    Kountoupes happens to be close with the Podesta's and does fund raisers together.
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/26634/7400
    Holy , stop the presses, people active in the Democratic party hang out together?

TSA sooper detective is on the case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess the next trick is to find out Seth's "Bacon number"?

DUN DUN DUN!!!

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What lie do you feel I am deliberately pushing? Be specific and be ready to back your statement up.
    You don't need me to tell you, and no one else needs it explained for their benefit. Your MO is well established here and it's honestly gotten boring going in circles with you over the same bull . Keep doing your thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flynn takes the fifth when it comes to talking to Congress about his contacts.

Taking the fifth amendment means he is guilty.

...right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is TSA really pushing that it's a coincidence that a DNC staffer has a doctor who has ties to other DNC officials?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is TSA really pushing that it's a coincidence that a DNC staffer has a doctor who has ties to other DNC officials?
    Eyup. It is simply a misdirection tactic, intended to bend the conversation away from the OP.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I.
    do.
    not.
    care.

Your lame attempts at deflecting from Trumps Russia problems are your concern, not mine.

I believe the whole Russian collusion angle was manufactured by the DNC with help from the Obama administration and the IC to take down Trump while he was running. They thought Hillary would easily win and they'd be able to sweep their plan under the rug. Trump shocked everyone and won. What we are seeing now is the scrambling of the DNC and the IC to try and cover up their mess. The flawed CrowdStrike report and the unmasking of USP's and illegal dissemination were fatal blows to the attempted cover up.

Here's your chance to rid the board of me for good.

Russian collusion proven---I'm gone for good.
    No Russian collusion proven---You're gone for good.

I don't have any other usernames to fall back on so this is it for me. You game?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You don't need me to tell you, and no one else needs it explained for their benefit. Your MO is well established here and it's honestly gotten boring going in circles with you over the same bull . Keep doing your thing.
    I do need you to tell me. You are calling me a liar. What lie am I pushing?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Eyup. It is simply a misdirection tactic, intended to bend the conversation away from the OP.
    Would a misdirection tactic also be pointing out that three officers had body cameras on when they found Seth Rich yet there are no recordings? Or that he was alive and conscious for two hours and there isn't a single statement from him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “The mob takes the Fifth,” Trump told a campaign crowd in Iowa last September. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would a misdirection tactic also be pointing out that three officers had body cameras on when they found Seth Rich yet there are no recordings? Or that he was alive and conscious for two hours and there isn't a single statement from him?
    In 2014, then-businessman Trump had some free advice for Bill Cosby, who was facing a barrage of sexual assault accusations.

“If you are innocent, do not remain silent,” Trump tweeted. “You look guilty as !”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because he didn't respond means that he doesn't have the evidence he claimed?

This is an unsolved murder case, the family shouldn't be dictating how the investigation is run. If Kim offers evidence to the FBI how can they say no?
    you keep moving the goalposts.... first it was that nothing the family says can be taken at face value because their spokersperson is a shill, then when the actual family speaks (mom, dad, and brother) you throw another excuse

Then you ask "Why would the family immediately shut that offer down?", when the family itself (not the alleged spokersperson shill) says they received and wanted to discuss this evidence...

I mean, at this point just tell me the family is in the conspiracy too, and loved their son/brother getting killed, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you keep moving the goalposts.... first it was that nothing the family says can be taken at face value because their spokersperson is a shill, then when the actual family speaks (mom, dad, and brother) you throw another excuse

Then you ask "Why would the family immediately shut that offer down?", when the family itself (not the alleged spokersperson shill) says they received and wanted to discuss this evidence...

I mean, at this point just tell me the family is in the conspiracy too, and loved their son/brother getting killed, tbh...
    that's what baseline bum has been joking about, but starting to think it's not a joke to TSA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poll: 65 Percent Believe Mainstream Media Full of Fake News

most voters — 62 percent — believe that if the press publishes information gained through hacking or other illegal means, it should still be protected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe the whole Russian collusion angle was manufactured by the DNC with help from the Obama administration and the IC to take down Trump while he was running. They thought Hillary would easily win and they'd be able to sweep their plan under the rug. Trump shocked everyone and won. What we are seeing now is the scrambling of the DNC and the IC to try and cover up their mess. The flawed CrowdStrike report and the unmasking of USP's and illegal dissemination were fatal blows to the attempted cover up.

Here's your chance to rid the board of me for good.

Russian collusion proven---I'm gone for good.
    No Russian collusion proven---You're gone for good.

I don't have any other usernames to fall back on so this is it for me. You game?
    I don't do that, sorry. I see others do that, and it seems silly to me. (was going to say "no offense, but then I remembered how ugly I have been to you when I have lost my temper, so that seemed oddly hypocritical)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is a huge conspiracy. Have fun proving that out. You really should make a thread out of it. Get it all in one place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would a misdirection tactic also be pointing out [things that have nothing to do with whether Michael Flynn lied about contacts with the Russians]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poll: 100 Percent of Spurstalkers believe ducks is re ed

most Spurstalkers -- 62 percent -- believe ducks publishes ty posts through copypasta or other means but he should still be protected when he does it tho

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

I think the family is getting bad advice from a DNC crisis consultant who doesn't have the families best interests in mind.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    That is a huge conspiracy. Have fun proving that out. You really should make a thread out of it. Get it all in one place.
    There are more facts to support this theory than the Russians colluded with Trump to steal the election.

Thread Information