Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't believe Assange would be playing along with Dotcom if this was all just a ruse.

Yeah but you believed kids were raped in the basement at Comet Ping Pong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt he will get extradited. At least not while Trumps in office.

So far hes living in his mansion and driving his dozens of supercars
    He's been broke for 3 years now:

https://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer...ossibly-doomed

https://www.nbr.co.nz/article/kim-do...ne-ck-p-179008

His bank accounts have been frozen, and he owes a few million bucks to his lawyers...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's been broke for 3 years now:

https://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer...ossibly-doomed

https://www.nbr.co.nz/article/kim-do...ne-ck-p-179008

His bank accounts have been frozen, and he owes a few million bucks to his lawyers...

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Yeah but you believed kids were raped in the basement at Comet Ping Pong.
    Don't be disingenuous

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Starting to look like Dotcom may actually have something. Groundwork is already being put in place to say anything Dotcom has is forged. Same tactic the DNC tried to use to discredit Wikileaks right before the email dumps.

"The latest revelation — that someone may have been trying to hack into Rich’s email — offered fresh evidence that the conspiracy theory is false. The family worried that Dotcom, or someone eager to prove him right, may have been willing to create a fake archive of emails from Rich, or crack a password to see whether Rich had passed on do ents with a Mega account."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.44aa5f5c8e20

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    you'd better hope this is just a perfectly thought out LARP.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    4channity!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Figured you groupies would enjoy it.

It is worth the read though, seriously

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As advertisers begin to flee, Hannity brags about his smears of murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich

Hannity brags that Fox News exercises no editorial control: “They leave me alone”

Fox News host Sean Hannity bragged about his continued promotion of a baseless Seth Rich murder conspiracy and fringe-sourced smear, even as advertisers began to announce they would no longer be advertising on his Fox News show.

In an interview with HuffPost, Hannity said “he received no pressure from Fox News brass or Rupert Murdoch … to back off the story,” which Hannity has continued to promote even “after Fox News’ website retracted a story featuring unproven claims of a link between Rich and WikiLeaks.”

Instead, Hannity argued “There’s nothing that I did, nothing that I said, except they don’t like my position politically,” in reference to criticism of his ghoulish obsession with Rich.

Hannity’s refusal to back down comes as advertisers are realizing that his history of bigotry, sexism, and penchant for spreading conspiracy theories might be too risky for their brands.

As reported by Buzzfeed, multiple advertisers are dumping his show.

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...rica+-+Blog%29

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Figured you groupies would enjoy it.

No, it isn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No. It's not. That's the point.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4chan ever being worth reading.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    How can you possibly come to that conclusion if you don't read it?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Have you ever wondered how Wikileaks receives the massive size files they do?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Starting to look like Dotcom may actually have something. Groundwork is already being put in place to say anything Dotcom has is forged. Same tactic the DNC tried to use to discredit Wikileaks right before the email dumps.
    Or, you know, maybe the guy who's been convicted of fraud and embezzlement is just full of and it's not a vast conspiracy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sean Hannity is running the campaign against Sean Hannity

Put simply: Sean Hannity is running the advertiser campaign against Sean Hannity.

That multiple advertisers have dropped from Hannity proves the point we’ve been making all along: that organizing a pressure campaign wasn’t even necessary at this juncture, because Hannity is so volatile that major brands would likely be uncomfortable associating with him.

In the past few days, Hannity has put that volatility on full display with wild and reckless conspiracies and by antagonizing his employer Fox News.

Sure enough and as predicted, companies started pulling their ads from Hannity because they know his volatility is bad for business.

Tonight, Hannity further illustrated the pitfalls of his volatility by starting to actively encourage his fans to pressure his own advertisers.

This is only going to send them running from him even faster.”

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Or, you know, maybe the guy who's been convicted of fraud and embezzlement is just full of and it's not a vast conspiracy.
    I will admit to just reading up on Dotcom in the last few days so I've got some catching up to do but please do share your knowledge on his convictions.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Sean Hannity is running the campaign against Sean Hannity

Put simply: Sean Hannity is running the advertiser campaign against Sean Hannity.

That multiple advertisers have dropped from Hannity proves the point we’ve been making all along: that organizing a pressure campaign wasn’t even necessary at this juncture, because Hannity is so volatile that major brands would likely be uncomfortable associating with him.

In the past few days, Hannity has put that volatility on full display with wild and reckless conspiracies and by antagonizing his employer Fox News.

Sure enough and as predicted, companies started pulling their ads from Hannity because they know his volatility is bad for business.

Tonight, Hannity further illustrated the pitfalls of his volatility by starting to actively encourage his fans to pressure his own advertisers.

This is only going to send them running from him even faster.”

Right on cue the Share Blue shill posts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will admit to just reading up on Dotcom in the last few days so I've got some catching up to do but please do share your knowledge on his convictions.
    yes because if somebody has only learned of his fraud and embezzlement convictions recently, then that makes them less serious offenses

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    yes because if somebody has only learned of his fraud and embezzlement convictions recently, then that makes them less serious offenses
    wtf have you been playing the Hannity drinking game???

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Have you ever wondered how Wikileaks receives the massive size files they do?
    No.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Fraud:

In 1994, he was arrested by German police for trafficking in stolen phone calling card numbers. He was held in custody for a month, released and arrested again on additional hacking charges shortly afterwards. He was eventually convicted of 11 counts of computer fraud, 10 counts of data espionage, and an assortment of other charges.
    Embezzlement:

Schmitz moved to Thailand to avoid investigation where he was subsequently arrested on behalf of German authorities. In response, he allegedly pretended to kill himself online, posting a message on his website that from now on he wished to be known as "His Royal Highness King Kimble the First, Ruler of the Kimpire". He was deported back to Germany where he pleaded guilty to embezzlement in November 2003 and, after five months in jail awaiting trial, again received a suspended sentence, this time of 20 months. After avoiding a prison sentence for a second time, he left Germany and moved to Hong Kong in late 2003.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Do...investigations

Basically, his word means nothing.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    If I wanted to post bull LARP's to troll I'd go with shockers like this

But I'm not here to troll. I really do think Dotcom was used as the middleman for Wikileaks.
    Last edited by TSA; 05-24-2017 at 10:37 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Tbh, even without the fraud and embezzlement, you'd have to be re ed to believe an attention who changed his last name to "Dotcom" and once demanded that everyone refer to him as "His Royal Highness King Kimble the First, Ruler of the Kimpire" on anything of real-world importance.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Fraud:

Embezzlement:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Do...investigations

Basically, his word means nothing.
    Agreed. He is either provides the evidence or fades away into obscurity.

Thread Information