Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    As we all know unlike college ball where LSU beats Grambling 100 out of 100, any NFL team can beat anyone in the league, all it takes is a few turnovers, a big special teams play or two. Taking advantage of a bad "spot" for their opponet.

Knowing that fact I look for "spots" where scheduling means everything. There is a reason teams want that homefield advantage. So yes there is more to this than just talent.

Example

Seattle will win 12 or more games in 2014, as we know they are as good as anyone so why not go undefeated? Yep, the..."spot"....they will be in.

One of their potential losses jumps off the page....at Carolina after at St.Louis, a road division game then on the road again (vs a good team), this is historically a bad "spot" for everyone. Carolina being 7-1 at home last season. I like this "spot" and if Seattle is favored a perfect "spot' to back a home dog.

Seattle lost to Indy last season, yep...second road game in a row. Denvers first loss...on the road...vs Indy.

Each team has "spots' where they could struggle, things like coming off a bye on the road, heading into a bye, a third road game in a row, then there's that Thursday night bull , what a stupid idea that was. Why act like they care about injuries if the league is gonna play this silly bull ?
    Last edited by Avante; 06-29-2014 at 03:46 PM.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Another reason is just: any given sunday.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Another reason is just: any given sunday.
    Any given sunday is because of "spots" where the better team is in a adverse scheduling situation. The classic being a team playing a second road game vs a team coming off a home loss at home again. Who has the big advantage there? Especially going from coast to coast.

Denver will be on the road vs Pats, Oakland and then St.Louis. What are the odds of them winning all three?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i love your "spots." i made money by going directly against it

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    i love your "spots." i made money by going directly against it
    Well then here are a few you need to bet against then.

Niners have covered 8 in a row vs Chicago and 11 of the last 14. So take Chicago...ok?

The Jets have covered the last three vs Oakland at home. So play Oakland..ok?

Arizona has covered the last seven in a row vs Detroit. The play....Detroit.

Now that I finally dumped Blake, I'll be playing my actual plays, please go against me....ok?
    Last edited by Avante; 06-30-2014 at 02:30 AM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    who cares what the niners did a decade ago against the bears

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Op just as desperate as ever for messageboard validation.

Spots on a leopard etc

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    who cares what the niners did a decade ago against the bears
    How about in 2012, what about 2009, then there's 2006 and 2005. Dude, do your homework...ok? Why have we been seeing the same sorry ass Cleveland Browns team for over a decade? How about the last decade and the Pats? How have the Raiders done in NY over the last decade?

Don't be a fool ok?

The Niners are a cool 18-7 vs the number as a HF on Monday Night. The Dolphins are a weak 2-10 as a RD on Monday Night. That is a 28-9 trend favoring the Niners. So what's the play? Now add the Dolphins are heading into a bye week, they are 1-9 in that "spot" the last 10 years. The Niners are home again, in that 'spot" they are a cool 10-0 the last 10. Now we are looking at a 47-10 trend. Now what's that tell us?

Now ya find two other plays with trends that strong, what are the odds of all those trends bombing out on thre same weekend?
    Last edited by Avante; 06-30-2014 at 11:58 AM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    How about in 2012, what about 2009, then there's 2006 and 2005. Dude, do your homework...ok? Why have we been seeing the same sorry ass Cleveland Browns team for over a decade? How about the last decade and the Pats? How have the Raiders done in NY over the last decade?

Don't be a fool ok?

The Niners are a cool 18-7 vs the number as a HF on Monday Night. The Dolphins are a weak 2-10 as a RD on Monday Night. That is a 28-9 trend favoring the Niners. So what's the play? Now add the Dolphins are heading into a bye week, they are 1-9 in that "spot" the last 10 years. The Niners are home again, in that 'spot" they are a cool 10-0 the last 10. Now we are looking at a 47-10 trend. Now what's that tell us?
    why would the 2009 niners vs 2009 bears be relevant for a game in 2014? do you realize what 5 years means in the NFL? just think about it. ok???!??

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    why would the 2009 niners vs 2009 bears be relevant for a game in 2014? do you realize what 5 years means in the NFL? just think about it. ok???!??
    Let's say you picked up on this trend in 2006. So ya back the Niners and the points in 2009 and 2012, yep...winner! The Broncos are 0-7 at home vs the number vs Chargers, if you'd picked up on that trend in 2011 you'd have won in 2012 and 2013. And I could go on and on and on.

Dude, when ya desect a game you need all the info/trends/stats ya can get, just ask those who do this for a living. No stone unturned because big $$$$$$$$$$$ is involved.

It's all avbout basic fundamentals. A team gets a new coach....ya toss out everything and lay off them for a good 4 seasons. But.....when ya see division games where these teams are playing twice a year every year it's real easy to get a good read on those games. Those are the goose who laid the golden egg. Something a rookie like you has never thought of.....right?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Let's say you picked up on this trend in 2006. So ya back the Niners and the points in 2009 and 2012, yep...winner! The Broncos are 0-7 at home vs the number vs Chargers, if you'd picked up on that trend in 2011 you'd have won in 2012 and 2013. And I could go on and on and on.

Dude, when ya desect a game you need all the info/trends/stats ya can get, just ask those who do this for a living. No stone unturned because big $$$$$$$$$$$ is involved.
    precisely why i don't take your advice. you are absolutely terrible based on everything you've posted on this site

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    precisely why i don't take your advice. you are absolutely terrible based on everything you've posted on this site
    I spend a good 12-16 hours a week disecting NFL/NCAA games. I'm looking to find a game where one team has an overwelming amount of reasons to step out on them. I don't like doing all the work then giving that info out for free on a messageboard. I just got a kick out of how Blake was acting. So we messed with him. You have never seen my actual plays.

How could anyone have all the info/internet sites/access to pro gamblers plays and not hit around 65%? Come on man, wake up!

Right now I'm working on week one. I'll do my homework, find the three plays that have one team with an overwelming amount of reasons to play them then I'll go looking for agreement. See how that works?

Dude, how could I know the Denver Broncos are the best HF coming out of a bye week with a 10-2 vs the number and not be serious about this? Straight up it's the Eagles 21-5.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    I spend a good 12-16 hours a week disecting NFL/NCAA games. I'm looking to find a game where one team has an overwelming amount of reasons to step out on them. I don't like doing all the work then giving that info out for free on a messageboard. I just got a kick out of how Blake was acting. So we messed with him. You have never seen my actual plays.

How could anyone have all the info/internet sites/access to pro gamblers plays and not hit around 65%? Come on man, wake up!

Right now I'm working on week one. I'll do my homework, find the three plays that have one team with an overwelming amount of reasons to plan them then Ill go looking for agreement. See how that works?
    lol welching got

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    power move

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Kinda confusing with all those numbers wasn't it little guy?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why not learn something half pint instead of fighting this? I have everything your Raider team has done since 2004.

The last two seasons the Niners/Seahawks are a combined 48-27. You could just play them every week and what would you have?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Why not learn something half pint instead of fighting this? I have everything your Raider team has done since 2004.
    yes, the 2006 aaron brooks/andrew walter led season certainly applies to the raiders odds of winning a given match in 2014. good thinking, got

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    yes, the 2006 aaron brooks/andrew walter led season certainly applies to the raiders odds of winning a given match in 2014. good thinking, got
    In 2006 they were 6-10 vs the number in 2013 they were 7-9 vs the number. You had a point? Ya simply take the other side and you;d be 19-13, not great but a winner.

Didn't I mention with a new coach ya lay off a team for a good 4 seasons? I guess the Raiders are so bad that didn't matter.

Under Dennis Allen is what we want to look at here, he's 12-18-2 vs the number. Chances are that won't be improving all that much in 2014.

The Packers as a HF the last 4 seasons...20-11, so what's the play?

Dude, Google Wayne Allan Root and Marc Lawrence. It's real obvious you are totally clueless.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-30-2014 at 12:49 PM.

Post Count
    No, Philo, Avante welches out of pure gotry

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    all forms of welching and snitching are pure gotry tbh

Post Count
    In very rare occasions, it's a power move, tbh.... Avante's welches aren't that....

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    When one of my e-friends does it, it's a power move, tbh.... Avante's welches aren't that....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That coming from a guy who does...0...himself, dude!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Smart move getting off actual gambling talk since you obviously don't get it at all. How about...."ok so the Raiders were about the same back then as they were last season"...ok little fella?

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Isn't your do ented record 18-37 or somewhere around there? You should try different spots

Thread Information