Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still have no idea what you were rambling about with the satanic ritual stuff

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    holy ditto, holy ing ditto

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't recall exactly.

But cmon. There's a whole thread rife with islamophobia.

If the board phobes don't care to eradicate it, they clearly want to keep it from growing here.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    666 in the link text, he didn't read it at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Child abuse always leads to SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse) In short they like to tramautize a child early on with sex and animal mutilation which leads to dissociation or MPD. Higher up in the food chain you have to sacrifice children...they get high on their blood especially if the child is in terror which creates adrenaline. It has been going on for thousands of years. Check out this recent interview with a banker elite

jesus , i hope you're trying to be cute because thats some of the dumbest ive read on ST, and thats really saying something

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Child abuse always leads to SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse) In short they like to tramautize a child early on with sex and animal mutilation which leads to dissociation or MPD. Higher up in the food chain you have to sacrifice children...they get high on their blood especially if the child is in terror which creates adrenaline. It has been going on for thousands of years. Check out this recent interview with a banker elite

jesus , i hope you're trying to be cute because thats some of the dumbest ive read on ST, and thats really saying something
    Look familiar.

Ronald Bernard is a Dutch financial wizard who worked at the most secret level of global currency traffic. When he launched his career, he was warned to "put your conscience in the deep freeze." Little did he know that was an understatement.

Skip to 22:00 for child sacrifice story that forced him to quit

"You get so deep in these circles. ...I was trusted by the people playing at that level. To put it tactfully, most of those people follow a fringe religion. ...For them, it's truth and reality, and they served something immaterial that they called Lucifer."

"Then at some point I was invited to participate in sacrifices. Abroad.
    "That was the breaking point. Children."

"You think they are there to serve and protect a people, country, et cetera. But they actually turn out to be criminal organizations, in fact heavily so. We're talking about financing wars, creating wars.... Secret services will stop at nothing.... They're trading in drugs, weapons, or for that matter, people.... all of them. All of them."

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Fuck Steve Harvey Earl Sweatshirt's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Illuminati - so strong and all powerful, able to manipulate the world in every way possible.....taken down by a Dutch guy with a youtube account

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh OK Blake. What specifically were you confused about?

Fuck Steve Harvey Earl Sweatshirt's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    that guy promotes Islamic banking as the best way to avoid the child sacrificing elites. Islamophobes like Chris promoting a guy who wants Sharia Law

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh OK Blake. What specifically were you confused about?

All of it, tbh.

But let's start with "they".

Who is "they" exactly that get high on scared child blood?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of it, tbh.

But let's start with "they".

Who is "they" exactly that get high on scared child blood?
    Did you watch the interview? (probably not) The man clearly explains who "they" is. Next question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you watch the interview? (probably not) The man clearly explains who "they" is. Next question.
    No I didn't watch your video. Just answer the question so that we can remove some of these lols directed at you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I didn't watch your video
    Of course not. You have no interest in being educated because you have everything figured out.

Just answer the question
    The Luciferians. I was hoping you could discern that.

we can remove some of these lols directed at you
    "Penalties are prepared for mockers, and beatings for the backs of fools." Proverbs 19:29
    "How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of scoffers!" Psalm 1:1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the tenets of the satanic temple

• One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.
    • The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and ins utions.
    • One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.
    • The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo your own.
    • Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.
    • People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and resolve any harm that may have been caused.
    • Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

• One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.
    • The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and ins utions.
    • The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo your own.
    • Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.
    • People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and resolve any harm that may have been caused.
    • Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word
    • Eat babies with Hillary Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah, they also believe in an "eye for an eye" and "do what thou will is the whole of the law". The Bible teaches to forgive those who sin against us, and that no law made of man is above God's law. AFAIK they (the Church of Satan) are split with some following Lavey and the more hardcore prac ioners of black magic follow Crowley. Freemasons worship Lucifer although most don't know that until they get into the higher degrees. They simply know him as the Great Architect or the Lightbearer. They believe Lucifer set us free in the Garden of Eden and that we were prisoners of God. This is all prophesy from the Bible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i actually know nothing about the satanic temple, i just remember that their tenets were pretty mild and tame, as opposed to people's perception of them being demented psychos

my understanding is that these people dont actually believe that , chris, it's allegorical to a general freedom from religion

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i actually know nothing about the satanic temple, i just remember that their tenets were pretty mild and tame, as opposed to people's perception of them being demented psychos

my understanding is that these people dont actually believe that , chris, it's allegorical to a general freedom from religion
    No no no no, they've been getting high on rape child blood for thousands of years in order to control the world banks. Trust me, i saw a youtube with a Dutch guy in it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No no no no, they've been getting high on rape child blood for thousands of years in order to control the world banks. Trust me, i saw a youtube with a Dutch guy in it.
    i think you mean "marinara sauce"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i think you mean "marinara sauce"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man, i remember when CN claimed pizzagate was actually a conspiracy being spread by liberals pretending to be conservatives, to give them a bad name

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask yourself why 2,000 children go missing in the United States per day. Ask yourself why as far back as our history goes (Sumerians) that they all worshiped a snake god. Sacrificing people and children for material gain or favor of the Gods has been prevalent for centuries...Is it really so silly to think that isn't happening now?

"But the dragon was not strong enough, and no longer was any place found in heaven for him and his angels. And the great dragon was hurled down — the ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him." Revelation 12:9

Thread Information