Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ppl say kawhi cant create for himself

lol look at parsons who cant do besides being a spot up shooter and gettin paid 15m
    how does comparing parsons to leonard in any way prove leonard can create for himself?

do you just try to be stupid?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

I mean, am I missing something here - Parsons and Portions are similar sounding but not funny imo bc CP is not fat. Am I missing something.......fat contract......???? Ariza>Parsons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, am I missing something here - Parsons and Portions are similar sounding but not funny imo bc CP is not fat. Am I missing something.......fat contract......???? Ariza>Parsons
    Rick Carlisle called him out for gaining 20 pounds in the off-season..

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Rick Carlisle called him out for gaining 20 pounds in the off-season..
    hmm, thx

muscle I guess - did not look fat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how does comparing parsons to leonard in any way prove leonard can create for himself?

do you just try to be stupid?
    Leonard can actually post up pretty decently, when he has a smaller man on him on the block its 2, off the dribble hes a little more of a wild card.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hmm, thx

muscle I guess - did not look fat.
    Here's an article about it http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/10/...isle-instagram

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Leonard can actually post up pretty decently, when he has a smaller man on him on the block its 2, off the dribble hes a little more of a wild card.
    Um, then that is an average post up game at best. Average post players should have no trouble posting up people who are smaller or weaker than them. Good post players can post up regardless of the size, strength, or ability of their defenders. Leonard doesn't do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um, then that is an average post up game at best. Average post players should have no trouble posting up people who are smaller or weaker than them. Good post players can post up regardless of the size, strength, or ability of their defenders. Leonard doesn't do that.
    After what you have said in the past you should just shut the up when it comes to discussing Kawhi Leonard, tbrh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looked like he really doesn't fit in dallas. Only one game but I think he only works on a running team.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    After what you have said in the past you should just shut the up when it comes to discussing Kawhi Leonard, tbrh.
    Oh, so basically you can't refute it? Thanks for the reply, got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, so basically you can't refute it? Thanks for the reply, got.
    He can post whoever he wants. See how easy it was to refute it?

Comparing Leonard to Tony Allen

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He can post whoever he wants. See how easy it was to refute it?
    He most certainly can. Will he succeed? Not frequently against good defenders.

Comparing Leonard to Tony Allen
    Comparing Manu to Dirk

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See man leave that corny troll tactic in 2009. Being a Srs posters is best for not only you but this forum. SRS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He most certainly can. Will he succeed? Not frequently against good defenders.
    Why not? Because you said so? You also compared him to Tony Allen so forgive me if I don't give a about your opinion.

Comparing Manu to Dirk
    Two hall of famers, two NBA champions, two stars, two of the best International players ever. It beats the out of comparing a finals MVP to Tony Allen.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why not? Because you said so?
    Prove that he can.

You also compared him to Tony Allen so forgive me if I don't give a about your opinion.
    u mad?

Two hall of famers, two NBA champions, two stars, two of the best International players ever. It beats the out of comparing a finals MVP to Tony Allen.
    1. He was not a Finals MVP when I made the comparison.

2. Their career and per-36 minute stats are quite comparable, along with their playing style (defense first, with good energy on offense). I also clearly stated that Leonard has shown more offensive skill than Allen, although simply not as much as some spurfans try to claim, and say that he is "superstar" material.

3. Manu > Dirk

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    See man leave that corny troll tactic in 2009. Being a Srs posters is best for not only you but this forum. SRS.
    Oh, hi again got.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    ne game. Chill the out.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Looked good tonight. Great passer and got hot in the second half. I guess we have to deal with his streakiness. We stacled this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he played against the 2nd worst team in the West..

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    His stats with Houston show he can produce. And he's young. Carlisle just needs to get him more involved in the offense. Maybe he is a bust. But 2 games is not a big enough sample size to claim that. I'm assuming he will play better the more comfortable he gets with Carlisle's system. Playing with Dirk and Ellis should really help.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's an above average player that will probably get outplayed by his counterpart in the playoffs again, tbh..

He actually reminds me a lot of Richard Jefferson, in more ways than one..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Carlisle will figure it out like mavsfan1000 said. Mavs are for real this year

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mavs won't win the le this year but they are going to scare a lot of playoff contenders, and even beat them. I have some doubts whether they can beat the Spurs in a 7-game series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been saying they have a great team and the 2nd best active coach... they just need to stay healthy...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mavs won't win the le this year but they are going to scare a lot of playoff contenders, and even beat them. I have some doubts whether they can beat the Spurs in a 7-game series.
    Maybe I'm jumping the gun. But I think they are the second best team in the west. With the capabilities of pulling an upset a la 2006.

Thread Information