Juventus FC
    Post Count
    3-peat Benzema
    3-peat Bale
    3-peat Mes-..... nvm

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Zinedine Zidane has still NEVER lost a knockout tie as Real Madrid manager.
    He's the first manager in history to win 3 Champions Leagues in a row.
    Y'all didn't give him enough credit tbh. Finally giving him his due!??

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    There's no luck there, imo. That's impossible. Zidane trains them so they respond to the challenge, Cristiano and Ramos show up when things get tough, the rest follow suit and they have world class players even on bench.

That was a well known weakness of Liverpool, I'm sure Zidane told them to test the goalie and besides Liverpool almost didn't see the ball in the game.
    There is absolutely no excuse for those two howlers. None.

There is absolutely no excuse for those two howlers. None.
    I prefaced my comment "RM are good", but they just keep getting about every break under the Champions league sun..Got completely outplayed by an injury riddled Bayern Munich over two legs and still got through, (not even going to mention the refereeing stuff vs PSG, Juve and Bayern)..

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    3-peat Mes-..... nvm
    The only 3peat he has is scoring against RMAO

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Liverpool saying Salah’s injury is serious, Egyptian FA says he’ll be out about 3 weeks, either way his World Cup participation is in doubt, will almost certainly miss the opener maybe more .. huge blow for Egypt’s World Cup chances https://t.co/Zc17q5h44D

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Liverpool saying Salah’s injury is serious, Egyptian FA says he’ll be out about 3 weeks, either way his World Cup participation is in doubt, will almost certainly miss the opener maybe more .. huge blow for Egypt’s World Cup chances https://t.co/Zc17q5h44D
    Any chance ISIS say hi to Ramos before the WC?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Egyptian Real Madrid fans

I would be buttressing my personal security for next few months if I were Ramos. People better believe some sinister could happen especially when we are talking about him ruining the dreams of 90 millions Egyptians ..

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    EPL
    Women's league
    Karius

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    Post Count
    There's no luck there, imo. That's impossible. Zidane trains them so they respond to the challenge, Cristiano and Ramos show up when things get tough, the rest follow suit and they have world class players even on bench.

That was a well known weakness of Liverpool, I'm sure Zidane told them to test the goalie and besides Liverpool almost didn't see the ball in the game.
    Being an avid watcher of La Liga and Champions League I can say taking all 3 consecutive les that Real Madrid was very lucky during many ties, not just this year.

Also players like Casemiro and Ramos seem to have license to kill whenever they go. La Liga games are pretty good examples of that.

Obviously I wouldn't expect you to agree with this as you are a Madrid homer but... nonetheless...

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

Post Count
    Normal tackle, landed badly and he played the ball down low. Yeah could have been a foul but just a bad incident.
    Another Madrid homer. LOL that was a judo lock.. Locked his arm and took him down with him - I don't think Ramos wanted to hurt the player, though, and probably he didn't even think how unlucky Salah was going to be falling completely on his shoulder but it's a play that you certainly never make because of the danger it carries.

Players tackling this late in the season and with the world cup in sight should be more careful with their professional colleagues.

Ramos is an experienced player who should have thought it was a dangerous play. And Ramos is also the player who's received more red cards than anyone else in the history of La Liga. Also, let me remind you that Salah is now #7 in the list of players Ramos has injured in his career.

Normal tackle... ROLF

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Another Madrid homer. LOL that was a judo lock.. Locked his arm and took him down with him - I don't think Ramos wanted to hurt the player, though, and probably he didn't even think how unlucky Salah was going to be falling completely on his shoulder but it's a play that you certainly never make because of the danger it carries.

Players tackling this late in the season and with the world cup in sight should be more careful with their professional colleagues.

Ramos is an experienced player who should have thought it was a dangerous play. And Ramos is also the player who's received more red cards than anyone else in the history of La Liga. Also, let me remind you that Salah is now #7 in the list of players Ramos has injured in his career.

Normal tackle... ROLF
    Salah was the one who initiated the lock, he put himself in that position. Tough luck tbh

Post Count
    Salah was the one who initiated the lock, he put himself in that position. Tough luck tbh
    I looked at the play several times. I doesn't matter who initiated the lock - whether it was him or Ramos - what matters is that once Ramos had his arm, he locks it and falls. He could have opened his arm and freed him instead.

Luck had nothing to do with it.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    I looked at the play several times. I doesn't matter who initiated the lock - whether it was him or Ramos - what matters is that once Ramos had his arm, he locks it and falls. He could have opened his arm and freed him instead.

Luck had nothing to do with it.
    Of course it matters you play with fire you get burned, as simple as that tbh. Salah should've known better

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Also at "players should be more careful with their professional colleagues"

This was a in CL final, not a meaningless league game vs las palmas (aka the missy special) get real

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Sidenaldo's reaction after Bale's bicycle kick goal.....

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    5x
    5x
    5x
    5x
    5x

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    daaaaaaaamn

Post Count
    Of course it matters you play with fire you get burned, as simple as that tbh. Salah should've known better
    You are assuming that Salah initiated the lock - please watch the play again and stop being a Portuguese, Ronaldo homer....!!!!

LOL at playing with fire and getting burned to justify Ramos' lock... it was a dirty play with bad consequences. Ramos should know better. That dirty play changed the fate of the game.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Imo he will be able to play the wc

Post Count
    Also at "players should be more careful with their professional colleagues"

This was a in CL final, not a meaningless league game vs las palmas (aka the missy special) get real
    LOL so it's fair game to engage in a risky, dangerous play, that could end very badly for a professional colleague because they are playing the most important game of the year????

I don't think for a minute Ramos would have wanted a player from the opposing team to injure him either - I don't think so. But he should exercise caution when playing that way.

This is the same in any sport. The NFL actually is pretty good at this and will take measure if something like this would happen.

Player safety is paramount - it doesn't matter if this is the super bowl or the first game of the season

You are a Ronaldo homer who is attempting to justify the bad play

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    When Salah went out....

Close the curtains.

RM needs some offense, you bring in Bale?

Nuff said.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Salah used his arm to shield, Ramos locked it up and did not let go.
    Ramos knows the game.

Thread Information