on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Nash & Hedo will be the goods, fortifying each other from the opening bell. Childress will blossom under the tutelage of Nash, as will Warrick. JRich is in his contract year.

The subtraction of Amare can't be minimized. He was terrible here, on both ends. Had no clue how to play NBA ball. He'll be fine in NYC where symbolism over substance is honored.

NT? more like SO i said
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Anyone that stays up for 36 hours and heads straight to work from the club is an absolute maniac, and that's me lol......Ready to do it all over again at Markus Schulz tonight!!! But first......zzzzzzzzzzz

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    oh boy, culburn doesn't want to step backwards and have a verbal exchange with the oleeeeeee coaching staff after this particular foiled play!

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Culburn didn't wanna know where the gold at!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone that stays up for 36 hours and heads straight to work from the club is an absolute maniac, and that's me lol......Ready to do it all over again at Markus Schulz tonight!!! But first......zzzzzzzzzzz
    I'm really just very tired of everything right now. I'm tired of having the some wounds prodded and poked and reopened. I just want to live my life, is that so bad? All I want is a little break from the world for a night.

NT? more like SO i said
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I know they're assholes bro we were waiting in insomnia parking lot and a cop pulled up and i was in the drivers seat and they pulled me out first the cop was immediately like put your hands behind your back and i heard him click the handcuffs and i flipped out cuz i thought i was being arrested for no reason but luckily for me the cop was cool enough to give me public intox instead of evading i got out like an hour ago

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Starting to think I have split personalities. Sometimes I wanna be a gentle, caring and trustworthy guy. Next thing you know I'm creeping all over the place and rebelling against everything lmao damn

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Don't turn into the guy that girls want you to be, you'll more likely get ed over in the end. I definitely won't make that mistake again like I did in '09.....

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Well guys.....No Lizard Lounge for me tomorrow night. It's about time that I make some changes you know? Yeah.....So instead of the lounge, I'm going to Zouk for Cosmic Gate es ahahaha!!

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^Then over to my house where you'll toss my salad.

Chow!

Thread Information