Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm not denying it, I haven't received anything.
    Riiiiiight.
    Deny it all you want, but it shows it was sent.

Yet you still play these little games.

And I thought blake and DMC were the only liars here.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Boldface liar johnsmith, c'mon , you are better than that

All of you say the stupidest tough guy in here - and none of you have the balls to face the people you say those things to.

This is the reason you won't ever show - all the rest is just excuses to cover up that you are all indeed pussies and dishonest ty cowardly people.

Remember that time you went to a gtg? Me either.

silverblk mystix
    I can't believe a woman wouldn't want to meet a charmer like this for a beer.

Excuses.

She won't show because the world will see how unattractive she is.

and the little trolls she likes to tease would actually see that they wouldn't want to her either and she would lose her little troll in distress daytime gig

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Eh I used to leave maalox alone but she started attacking me for no reason at all so she can eat a for all I care. I don't respect anyone who doesn't respect me.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Riiiiiight.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Eh I used to leave maalox alone but she started attacking me for no reason at all so she can eat a for all I care. I don't respect anyone who doesn't respect me.
    She just associates you with SBM and Xmas and therefore made fun...collateral damage.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Tell you what Xmas...drive up to Austin on a weeknight and you and I will go have a beer...if you don't accept right now, you're a pussy.
    Riiiiiight.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    These guys aren't pussies because they wont attend xmas's get together, they're pussies because they talk a lot of without being able to back any of it up. If you call someone a pussy you better be able to back it up. Chump, Blake , DMC talk a lot of yet they won't even give a real name. LOL. Now that is made. If they're all big and bad then what are they afraid of?
    Where did I ever say I was big and bad?

giving your real name here doesn't make you big and bad. In many cases, it makes you stupid.

Lol Robert Diaz.

Date of birth: 2/1/1991?

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    truth in bomb

even that little deadbeat maalox talks in hiding and she won't dare show her deadbeat face at a gtg because it would just confirm why her hubby won't get near her sexually

pussies all of you trolls

I've been to plenty of ST gtg's. But tell you what SBM, if you take your wife, I'll be there. I absolutely want to see what someone who would get with you sexually is like. I'm curious to see what a woman married to a 50k annual loser dresses like. I'll clean out my closet and donate some of the threads I'm tired of to her!

silverblk mystix

This is her m.o.

she waits until she thinks it won't be noticed - then she sneakily starts and then runs back to her "i don't take sides"

lying little deadbeat depressed

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    So here we have a guy that has never gone to a gtg calling people pussies for not going to a gtg....as well we have a guy telling everyone that you're a puaay if you don't go to a gtg but when someone makes the same offer he clams up.

Not hypocritical at all.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    I've been to plenty of ST gtg's. But tell you what SBM, if you take your wife, I'll be there. I absolutely want to see what someone who would get with you sexually is like. I'm curious to see what a woman married to a 50k annual loser dresses like. I'll clean out my closet and donate some of the threads I'm tired of to her!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So here we have a guy that has never gone to a gtg calling people pussies for not going to a gtg....as well we have a guy telling everyone that you're a puaay if you don't go to a gtg but when someone makes the same offer he clams up.

Not hypocritical at all.
    So then you're going to go after all, especially since I can't?

What about that drink you offered me?

Was that a lie too?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I have not received anything
    you must give, before you can receive...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    She just associates you with SBM and Xmas and therefore made fun...collateral damage.
    SBM and xmas have never talked to or attacked anyone who didn't talk to them first. SBM was attacked and made fun of for no reason at all and so was xmas. Apparently every dude here is a 10 and only date models and have a load of money and are successful atheists. In reality they all look like this dude.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    So then you're going to go after all, especially since I can't?
    I said from the start dummy that I'm not going to go if it's on a weekend...will you be driving to Austin to have a beer on a weeknight?

You've managed to not comprehend my reason for not attending as well as not answer my question I've asked four times...I'm not sure why you would now.

silverblk mystix
    I guarantee I will bring her if you go -

and i guarantee she would put you to shame - it doesn't hurt that she earns triple my salary and is 100 times the class of woman your deadbeat ass will ever be - and 100 times better looking than a skank like you.

Who cares if your hubby was stupid enough to buy his unemployed druggie sexless wife some clothes to keep her at home while he bangs hot chicks?

I also guarantee that you would also be unable to help yourself and be attracted to me.

This has gotta piss you off!!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Where did I ever say I was big and bad?

giving your real name here doesn't make you big and bad. In many cases, it makes you stupid.

Lol Robert Diaz.

Date of birth: 2/1/1991?
    The biggest vagina of them all. How did it feel kissing your wife after she had just sucked off another man?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    truth in bomb

even that little deadbeat maalox talks in hiding and she won't dare show her deadbeat face at a gtg because it would just confirm why her hubby won't get near her sexually

pussies all of you trolls

so are you gonna ask everyone at the gtg to join in here:

Do you guys have ing sleepovers or something?
    xmas: "hey...Mystic...wake up...it's time to post."
    Sometimes, but they are at your mom's house and it goes like this;

"hey xmas - would you kindly remove your from cantthinkof 's mom - I gotta piss like a racehorse!!!"

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I guarantee I will bring her if you go -

and i guarantee she would put you to shame - it doesn't hurt that she earns triple my salary and is 100 times the class of woman your deadbeat ass will ever be - and 100 times better looking than a skank like you.

Who cares if your hubby was stupid enough to buy his unemployed druggie sexless wife some clothes to keep her at home while he bangs hot chicks?

I also guarantee that you would also be unable to help yourself and be attracted to me.

This has gotta piss you off!!!!!!!

Nope. You are obviously the pissed off one here.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    SBM and xmas have never talked to or attacked anyone who didn't talk to them first. SBM was attacked and made fun of for no reason at all and so was xmas. Apparently every dude here is a 10 and only date models and have a load of money and are successful atheists. In reality they all look like this dude.

I disagree about Xmas attacking unprovoked...his Schlick for the longest time was neutrality while it was obvious to everyone reading that he immediately took sides and constantly poked the hornets nest...now he regularly starts threads with the sole intention of trolling.

I can't say the same about SBM I will admit.

silverblk mystix

booom!

silverblk mystix
    The biggest vagina of them all. How did it feel kissing your wife after she had just sucked off another man?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    ^ what a good Christian you are.

every girl you've ever been with has been a virgin.

lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Still waiting for you to explain that post where you say you watch xmas having sex

Thread Information