Page 297 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1972472872932942952962972982993003013073473977971297 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,425 of 52486
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White House deputy press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders read a statement on Tuesday that had Trump praising his son’s “transparency” but not defending his son from accusations of collusion with the Russian government.

“My son is a high-quality person and I applaud his transparency,” Sanders read on behalf of the president.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...-11T183801960Z

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Anyone think Uday published that email to take heat off McConnell so the senate can snatch peoples' healthcare away without it being the top story?
    thats a uva personal risk.

he only published it because the nyt was about to.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thought they still seven short.
    Cruz, Lee, Paul, Portman will probably all fall in line with McConnell. Capito will get a few medicaid dollars and some crap for opiod addiction and call it a win. Collins, Murkowski, and er will have to be the ones to sink the Trumpcare bait & switch. If any one of them gets bought off Pence will be vote #51.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama’s Ethics Chief Just Issued A Brutal Response To Trump Jr.’s Russia Scandal

Norm Eisen‏Verified account @NormEisenFollow
    Norm Eisen Retweeted Donald Trump Jr.

this is extraordinary: proof that collusion was offered, and accepted. whether actual help/info flowed in 1st meeting or later, irrelevant

Norm Eisen Retweeted Donald Trump Jr.

I have worked on campaigns and as an election lawyer for decades; NEVER seen anything like this, &EVERY other campaign would have called FBI

Norm Eisen Retweeted Michael McFaul

even more deeply illegal @mcfaul. clearly violates campaign finance law and likely implicates Don Jr. and campaign under conspiracy statute

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/07...ussia-scandal/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dunno how anyone can spin that email as anything but horrific for Team Trump. Even if there was no credible evidence and even if DJT Jr has doubts about the source, there's still an obligation to disclose that information to the FBI. Civil and even criminal liability doesn't have to be based on an affirmative act -- the failure to do something which you are compelled to do by law is also a basis as well. It's hard to imagine DJT Jr not having exposure from failing to disclose this offer to law enforcement.

Unfortunately, I think "Russia" been at such a fever pitch that nothing much will come from this. Which is more of an indictment on the government and the electorate than on the news itself

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Dunno how anyone can spin that email as anything but horrific for Team Trump. Even if there was no credible evidence and even if DJT Jr has doubts about the source, there's still an obligation to disclose that information to the FBI. Civil and even criminal liability doesn't have to be based on an affirmative act -- the failure to do something which you are compelled to do by law is also a basis as well. It's hard to imagine DJT Jr not having exposure from failing to disclose this offer to law enforcement.

Unfortunately, I think "Russia" been at such a fever pitch that nothing much will come from this. Which is more of an indictment on the government and the electorate than on the news itself
    Both campaigns got with foreign nationals for opposition research, one campaign paid for it. Nothing will happen to anyone from either campaign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both campaigns got with foreign nationals for opposition research, one campaign paid for it. Nothing will happen to anyone from either campaign.
    Fascinating but irrelevant. "Yah, but Hillary" doesn't somehow excuse or let DJT Jr off the hook

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Fascinating but irrelevant. "Yah, but Hillary" doesn't somehow excuse or let DJT Jr off the hook
    Charge them both or charge neither. Nothing will happen to either.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some low quality level of semen shielding going on here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You false equivalence is risibly weak

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone think Uday published that email to take heat off McConnell so the senate can snatch peoples' healthcare away without it being the top story?
    Now what's sad about the above (Adams post) is Jr did release the email BECAUSE the NY Times called him about the story with the email saying they (NY Times) would release it. Jr did this to show transparency at first, and got called on it as a BS transparency attempt. NOW Trumps are saying he released the email because the NY Times would have not released enough for context or whatever. Idiots...

No way.

They are clowns.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mitch McConnell has nothing to say about how he helped Russia get into the White House

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is refusing to answerwhether he now "regrets not doing anything when briefed on Russia meddling" or if he trusts popular vote loser Donald Trump less in the wake of the younger Don Trump's public confession of inviting the Russians into the campaign. He simply referred reporters to the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Greg Sargent takes us backto the summer of 2016, and the briefing the intelligence community provided to the 12 top congressional leaders from both parties.

The meeting devolved into a partisan squabble.
    “The Dems were, ‘Hey, we have to tell the public,’ ” recalled one participant.

But Republicans resisted, arguing that to warn the public that the election was under attack would further Russia’s aim of sapping confidence in the system.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) went further, officials said, voicing skepticism that the underlying intelligence truly supported the White House’s claims.

Through a spokeswoman, McConnell declined to comment, citing the secrecy of that meeting. …

A week later, McConnell and other congressional leaders issued a cautious statement that encouraged state election officials to ensure their networks were “secure from attack.”

The release made no mention of Russia and emphasized that the lawmakers “would oppose any effort by the federal government” to encroach on the states’ authorities.

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/...28Daily+Kos%29

But Trash says the hoax of non-existent Russian meddling was Obama's fault, because the Repugs blocked Obama from going public with the hoax.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes, both cases exactly same.

No difference whatsoever.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Yes, both cases exactly same.

No difference whatsoever.
    explain the difference.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    explain the difference.
    Well, you're clearly inclined to semen shield for one side over the other.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    explain the difference.
    In person meeting by son, son-in-law and campaign manager with representative explicitly said to be working with Russian government in support of Trump.

Explain how exactly same.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Well, you're clearly inclined to semen shield for one side over the other.
    explain the difference.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Last edited by Adam Lambert; 07-11-2017 at 04:16 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    explain the difference.
    trump president not the other person

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FOX News Just Reported On Trump Jr.’s Russia Scandal, But Left Out One Key Detail

On the “
    chemtrails are turning the frogs gay and there are secret NASA child slave camps on Mars” side of the alt-right media spectrum, Alex Jones and Mike Cernovich have decided that in fact Donald Trump Jr. was actually trying to find Russian spies and was investigating possible wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton, so there’s nothing wrong with what he did!

============

Bill Mitc

@mitc vii

This whole Don Jr story is the media trying to distract from Trump's WILDLY SUCCESSFUL G20.

It won't work. We won't let it work. https://twitter.com/Tacflame1/status/884873879784759297 …

3:36 PM - 11 Jul 2017

=================

The Outnumbered crew read the emails out word-for-word on the air,

but

they omitted a crucial part – the sentence that read “Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

FOX News has spent the past two weeks slowly and carefully laying out the groundwork for arguing that

collusion with Russia
    would not, in fact, be anything to be concerned about, because,

in the post-truth Trump America,

the news is fake,

Putin is good,

NATO is bad, and

treason is patriotism.

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/07...ne-key-detail/

Pootin tying America's establishment and media in knots is a huge win for him.

meanwhile, another huge win, in China's War on Information and free expression:

Beijing just told 340 million Chinese not to criticize Putin on social media

The Russian president is the first foreign leader to be protected from online criticism in China.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/7/11/15948598/china-russia-beijing-censorship-weibo-putin-xi-jinping-g20-criticism-trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some Russian lawyer said something. NEXT on MSNBC!

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fascinating to watch the online Trump defense evolve their arguments as more damning information is revealed.

Can't wait to see what the argument is when emails between Trump and Putin with the le "How We Will Steal the Election" are revealed. I suspect the argument will have something to do with Hillary Clinton.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    No. NYT was about to drop the emails and dummy tried to get ahead of them.

Thread Information