Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    frank didn't write the article
    What's your point, or do you actually have one?

You're like Chumpdumper with fewer questions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Durbin was lying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. Context.
    So the context is the place, not the people. If those same people moved to Norway first, got their act together, then wanted to move to the US, they would fit right in with the narrative.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My point is that many Indians living here in America are affluent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a good Christian.
    Thank you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't really disagree that much. Some places are outright dangerous to live, and decent people fleeing those countries is a HUGE bonus for us.
    Yea, decent single male rapists. We're ever so lucky.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol most liked reply: Wow. THIS is where we're going? Obama referred to the CONFLICT in Libya as a show...not the country itself. Trumpelstiltskin specifically called nations holes. Get it right. Oh wait. Facts don't matter to Trumpsters.
    So, it's politically incorrect to call a country unless they are at civil war. Thanks for clarifying.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Goes against Lawrence O'Donnell's assertion that no Republicans would "lie" for Trump. But what was is that he was speaking of that as though it were a virtue.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RandomGuy

The decent guys are progressive. They come with their own swimming pool.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't really disagree that much. Some places are outright dangerous to live, and decent people fleeing those countries is a HUGE bonus for us.
    The Percentage of Immigrant Headed Households using one or more welfare programs

Natives: 30%
    Central America and Mexico: 73%
    Caribbean: 51%
    Africa: 48%
    South America: 41%
    East Asia: 32%

These percentages do not show that people coming in are a HUGE BONUS for us. They indicate that many end up on welfare, and they are a HUGE DRAIN on us. Is this what you want your hard-earned tax dollars paying for? When the statistic that x% of AMERICANS can't come up with $1000 dollars, do you think we should be bringing in more immigrants who are going to end up on welfare?

https://cis.org/Report/Welfare-Use-I...ive-Households

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its pretty embarrasing for all americans tbqh

Sure he might be right and sure most US presidents have said like this IN PRIVATE

Its like your kid pointing to a fat lady on the street and yelling FAT!! FAT!!!FAT!!!!
    Exactly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Looks like those three republicans are lying. But who cares because Fox News said it was ok if he said it anyway?

Senator Tim Scott said that Lindsay Graham, who was at the meeting, told him the reports about what Trump said were "basically accurate".

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like those three republicans are lying. But who cares because Fox News said it was ok if he said it anyway?

Senator Tim Scott said that Lindsay Graham, who was at the meeting, told him the reports about what Trump said were "basically accurate".
    The Fox News host I watched said that they had corroborated Durbin's claim.

But Fox News

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Fox News host I watched said that they had corroborated Durbin's claim.

But Fox News
    Incoherent. I don't even know what you're saying anymore. You should post less.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

REPORT: Durbin Has A History Of Lying About Private White House Meetings

“I looked into this and spoke with somebody who was in that meeting and it did not happen.”

Sen. Durbin (D-IL) accused President Donald Trump on Friday of referring to African countries as "s***holes" during a meeting that they both attended on Thursday.

Durbin told reporters that what Trump said was "hate-filled, vile and racist," adding that "the most disheartening thing to me is my belief that that was the first time words that hateful had been spoken in the Oval Office of the White House."

There's just one problem with Durbin's claims: He has a history of making up statements from private White House meetings.

In 2013, Politico reported:

“In a ‘negotiation’ meeting with the president, one GOP House Leader told [President Barack Obama]: ‘I cannot even stand to look at you,’” Durbin wrote in a post on his Facebook page over the weekend.

However, both the White House and the House speaker’s office denied Durbin’s account of events.

Asked about the post in the White House daily briefing, press secretary Jay Carney said he checked with a participant of the meeting in question.

“I looked into this and spoke with somebody who was in that meeting and it did not happen,” Carney said.

Politico added that Durbin's office "had no comment on the post and offered no further details."

"Sen. Durbin’s accusation is a serious one, and it appears to have been invented out of thin air," said Brendan Buck, spokesman for then-House Speaker John Boehner. "The senator should disclose who told him this account of events, retract his reckless allegation immediately, and apologize."

Trump denied the claims on Friday, tweeting: "The language used by me at the DACA meeting was tough, but this was not the language used. What was really tough was the outlandish proposal made - a big setback for DACA!"

"Never said anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country. Never said “take them out.” Made up by Dems. I have a wonderful relationship with Haitians. Probably should record future meetings - unfortunately, no trust!" Trump said.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25817...-ryan-saavedra

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If he said it you think it's no big deal, so why are you ting yourself about Durbin?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he said it you think it's no big deal, so why are you ting yourself about Durbin?
    No one is ting themselves. Quit projecting emotion snowflake.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No one is ting themselves. Quit projecting emotion snowflake.
    Of course you are. You're falling all over yourself trying to say Durbin lied.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so haiti isn't a hole? how many of you vacation there? lmao! i went down to the slums of acapulco when i was 25 and man that was a hole. sucks the rest of that city doesn't give a about the really poor just like the clintons didn't give a about the really poor in haiti.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crybaby dudes with their panties in a wad over nothing. put the soy down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goes against Lawrence O'Donnell's assertion that no Republicans would "lie" for Trump. But what was is that he was speaking of that as though it were a virtue.
    "dont recall" =/= deny

Thread Information