Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1253
    Man i just looked the fifa calendar and the next set of official international friendly games is on march..Thats when teams start their final preperations and thats generally when they call up the final sqaud...

Am i missing something? i was thinking there would be another camp for most teams in January...Mid march is usually when teams make their final cuts.

Also if Peru and Australia Qualify....Russia would be the lowest seeded team in the compeition but they get POT 1 as a host.

When was the last time a Host was seeded this low?

I watched them play against Iran a few weeks ago and they got outplayed pretty badly at home.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Rosters are set on May

Spain in pot 2 is the obvious one to avoid for the big guns..Just hoping they don't draw (Brazil/Germany/Argentina/France); i hate unbalanced groups and bracket-assisted fluke runs..

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Can't stand Osorio, Mexico lacks an iden y with him at the helm... Not one of his starting line-ups has been repeated. He keeps tinkering and tinkering.

And yet they go to Belgium and tie 3:3

Then go to Poland and beat them 1:0

I have mixed feelings about those results because now it likely means Mexico will retain him for the WC.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Can't stand Osorio, Mexico lacks an iden y with him at the helm... Not one of his starting line-ups has been repeated. He keeps tinkering and tinkering.

And yet they go to Belgium and tie 3:3

Then go to Poland and beat them 1:0

I have mixed feelings about those results because now it likely means Mexico will retain him for the WC.
    How can that be? dfens told me that Poland and Belgium >>>>> any non-european team.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Argentina without GOD.

Seriously how the did Sampaoli get the NT job? Dude is legit making Bauza look competent in retrospect ..

There is no way around it: Argentina has been decidedly worse under him..
    Last edited by spursistan; 11-14-2017 at 01:38 PM.

det Argie D

If were the Argentina Federation; I would pull a Bayern with Heynckes, and call Sabella to the rescue before the WC..This team doesn't like a contender even remotely so..

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    How many irrelevant friendlies do we need so this bald piece of drops the other bald piece of called Mascherano?

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    How can that be? dfens told me that Poland and Belgium >>>>> any non-european team.
    Tbh Mexico has been consistently in the top 16 for close to 30 years (enduring the natural up and downs that plague any team, at any given moment). Unfortunately, they'll likely never make the permanent jump into the top 8 - which is what they need to do to improve their chances at winning a major tournament. In the top 8 ANYTHING can happen as LUCK has as much to do as any other factor.

I felt that Mexico drew the short end of the stick in the last WC against the Dutch - who didn't deserve to win their respective round of 16 match against them. I don't feel bad cheating Robben is left out of the upcoming WC.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Tbh Mexico has been consistently in the top 16 for close to 30 years (enduring the natural up and downs that plague any team, at any given moment). Unfortunately, they'll likely never make the permanent jump into the top 8 - which is what they need to do to improve their chances at winning a major tournament. In the top 8 ANYTHING can happen as LUCK has as much to do as any other factor.

I felt that Mexico drew the short end of the stick in the last WC against the Dutch - who didn't deserve to win their respective round of 16 match against them. I don't feel bad cheating Robben is left out of the upcoming WC.
    I agree with that Mexico is a top 16 team son, our German friend won't though.

Mexico is no worse than England and is better than most B euro teams like Swizz, sweden etc.

Anyone see Denmark agaibst Ireland

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    damn, we got raped by

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Is it true that Maradona wants a crack at coaching the National Team again?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I don't doubt it. Dude has the mind of a delusional spoiled little kid.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I think he wants crack period.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Honduras got screwed in the 2nd Penalty. Totally ruined their game.

its funny how these Whites complain so much about officiating when in reality Europe, Australia, America etc has benefited the most from officiating.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    LOL unintended pun...

Done..

Man he last stages of Qualifiers are just as exciting as the world cup.

sad that it would be gone a few years from now.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    So does anybody know what happen to dfens? He has been MIA since lolitaly lolitalied. I'm worried sons.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Maybe he is on a business trip abroad.

Thread Information