Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2-7 in the rest of the games
    Still not good enough to make the playoffs, so not sure what your point is. If it's to have a non-playoff team piss away a golden opportunity to land a franchise draft pick, then solid take

This is a 35-37 win team if they go all-out the rest of the year. What does that accomplish?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still not good enough to make the playoffs, so not sure what your point is. If it's to have a non-playoff team piss away a golden opportunity to land a franchise draft pick, then solid take

This is a 35-37 win team if they go all-out the rest of the year. What does that accomplish?
    I'm not suggesting their winning games here and there is good for their long term outlook. But Pau having a d-league roster winning games is pretty impressive

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm not suggesting their winning games here and there is good for their long term outlook. But Pau having a d-league roster winning games is pretty impressive
    Kobe made the playoffs twice with a D-League roster. What's the big deal

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's been dead to me since 2011 when he went full emo in the playoffs and killed any shot of a 3-peat. That was still a damn good Lakers team and our last real contender. Him stat-padding against ty teams in meaningless regular season games isn't gonna change my view of him.

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's been dead to me since 2011 when he went full emo in the playoffs and killed any shot of a 3-peat. That was still a damn good Lakers team and our last real contender. Him stat-padding against ty teams in meaningless regular season games isn't gonna change my view of him.
    Because everyone else (Kirby) were playing up to their best on that team. They were all fatigued and Phil abandoned ship. Kirby sucked in the POs that year, especially against Dallas.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Because everyone else (Kirby) were playing up to their best on that team. They were all fatigued and Phil abandoned ship. Kirby sucked in the POs that year, especially against Dallas.
    ^Another Pau apologist. Man, you would think this guy is Jesus Christ by reading this site.

As bad as the Lakers played that series they definitely should've won games 1 and 3. Pau played bad AND played like a pussy. He's the ing reason we didn't sweep that garbage-ass Hornets team in the first round. Dude got owned by Aaron Gray.

So your "MVPau" or "alpha" (or whatever the is trending in the NBA Forum these days) is a guy who gets beasted on by the likes of Leon Powe and Aaron Grey, and also lets female problems affect his play on the court. These are facts. This is the guy you worship

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I actually like Pau but this is just another pathetic ploy by people who will stop at nothing to discredit Kobe.

Pau plays like a pussy .... of course it's Kobe's fault.
    Pau plays well .... OMG he is the best Laker of all time, certainly better than the champion chucker.

It's getting old and it's futile because the Lakers are going nowhere this year, whether it's MVPau or Pussy Pau. This would've been a bit more effective if

A. The Lakers are ACTUALLY winning
    B. He didn't play like a tight vagina in 2011

Don't get why some people are jacking off to a 12-12 with "MVPau", but sure, suit yourself. Whatever gets you through the night.

ZOMG MVPAU IS THE BEST the Lakers are .500 when he's playing! And OMG that near triple double against a scrub team, such an amazing work of God

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn all of Laker nation SALTY as with ENs thread and Pau's throwback year and carrying their team

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn all of Laker nation SALTY as with ENs thread and Pau's throwback year and carrying their team
    Since you think we are salty, what purpose does this MVPAU prop-up thread serve other than to try to prop up a lost cause and to spite Kobe...

Salty is when the Lakers lost to Boston in 2008 and Paul Pierce and his wheelchair defeated LA. I just feel pity for the empty praises for Pau Gasol.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Salty is when the Lakers lost to Boston in 2008 and Paul Pierce and his wheelchair defeated LA.
    Venti

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^mad

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^idolizes a sexual LARPing cuckold

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    ^idolizes a sexual LARPing cuckold
    He's the tiest piggyback rider poster on the forum, too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Me? No. I'm resigned. You guys are living the nightmare of last June again & again & again. We're handy so you take off after us. It's understandable. You not only lost, but, you didn't win. You didn't get it. You had it lined up perfect...5-5, the bag, the whole ing thing was finished. That it happened is acceptable, but, that it happened to you? No. Even I cannot come to grip with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, Venti. Although I do find it interesting you've collectively given up on your team. Olajuwon won a chip from the 8, and Ewing got his team to the finals from the same spot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Me? No. I'm resigned. You guys are living the nightmare of last June again & again & again. We're handy so you take off after us. It's understandable. You not only lost, but, you didn't win. You didn't get it. You had it lined up perfect...5-5, the bag, the whole ing thing was finished. That it happened is acceptable, but, that it happened to you? No. Even I cannot come to grip with that.
    The Spurs are like the Dallas Cowboys on steroids--with each new collapse better than the last:

2008: Blew 20-pt leads in Games 1 and 5 of WCF
    2009: 1st round TKO by #6 Mavs
    2010: Swept by the Suns
    2011: 8
    2012: Backdoor swept--on the heels of a 20-game winning streak
    2013: 6, the most epic collapse in American professional sports history

Sadly, last year will never be topped in our lifetimes. San Antonio might have a WCF run in them, but more than likely they'll get dropped in the WCSF, then brag that they finished better than the worst Lakers team in history.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, Venti. Although I do find it interesting you've collectively given up on your team. Olajuwon won a chip from the 8, and Ewing got his team to the finals from the same spot.
    No, he won from the 6. Ewing didn't get his team . Sprewell, Houston, and LJ got them there in that diluted piss-poor abortion of an NBA season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, he won from the 6. Ewing didn't get his team . Sprewell, Houston, and LJ got them there in that diluted piss-poor abortion of an NBA season
    My bads, 6, 8, whatever. MVPau can keep you afloat until your God comes back to lead you to a 6-8 seed. But you've all quit on your team already.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MVPau can keep you afloat until your God comes back to lead you to a 6-8 seed. But you've all quit on your team already.
    Go on, Pau. Chop/chop.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My bads, 6, 8, whatever. MVPau can keep you afloat until your God comes back to lead you to a 6-8 seed. But you've all quit on your team already.
    thunderup was right tbh, you're the Smush Parker of the NBA Forum...and you apparently can't read for . Any sensible Lakers/basketball fan knows that tanking this season is in the best interest of the team long term.

Just ask David Robinson, who made his greatest contribution to your franchise by embellishing his injury and landing you Tim Duncan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I might have to re-enable my Laker app updates so I can rub one out every time Pau drops a double-double

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MVPau is making probably one of the worst rosters in the league a borderline playoff team (Wolves are currently ranked #9 in the West exactly with a .500 record. In the East, a .500 record is good for #5 seed), trying to save the dignity of a once proud franchise and Lakerfan is mad... smh...

Just goes to show how good this guys still is, tbh... if the Lakeshow would've been able to surround him with a proper roster instead of handing out $10m/$30m contracts to has beens... that's on Fredo though, not the fans...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Lakeshow wants to tank, why are they handing out $20m+ contracts to 35 year olds?

You already have a 20-10 player in MVPau, you just need a solid roster around him...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If the Lakeshow wants to tank, why are they handing out $20m+ contracts to 35 year olds?
    Because he went back-to-back and stopped a Lottery pick from coming back here.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MVPau is making probably one of the worst rosters in the league a borderline playoff team
    & he also swore up & ing down (in association with Howard & Nash) that he'd persevere in Kobe's absence Vs. you.

tee, hee.

Thread Information