Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ignore dumb like rings, his personality and snake move to join the Warriors and ruin the NBA..as an individual player, other than Jordan and LeBron, how can anybody argue for another wing in NBA history ahead of him?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CN reporting for jury duty in 3...2...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought he was going to be his generations version of Karl Malone at the SF spot. Obviously joining the Warriors changed that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ignore dumb like rings, his personality and snake move to join the Warriors and ruin the NBA..as an individual player, other than Jordan and LeBron, how can anybody argue for another wing in NBA history ahead of him?
    But that's the point
    If we wasn't such a got, he could have won a le in OKC, they almost beat the Warriors.

Not denying his talent

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But that's the point
    If we wasn't such a got, he could have won a le in OKC, they almost beat the Warriors.

Not denying his talent
    I agree and his decision to join a 73-win team is going to make people ignore his talent, tbh..he might be the best scorer I've ever seen behind Jordan..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree and his decision to join a 73-win team is going to make people ignore his talent, tbh..he might be the best scorer I've ever seen behind Jordan..
    Pretty much unstoppable 1 on 1 tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're talking about a guy who played center in college, has guard skills, and is the best scorer in the league.

Greg Oden #1

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's in a perfect situation. He's an elite scorer that plays off the ball and has and elite PG and several solid options around him that all love to play for each other. It's a zero pressure gig where his talents can shine and he can even make mistakes that won't affect the game as a whole.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Durbeta has never accomplished anything without stacked rosters and another MVP holding his hand.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Joining a 73-win team makes it impossible to truly judge his talent because he has it too easy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durbeta has never accomplished anything without stacked rosters and another MVP holding his hand.
    Joining a 73-win team makes it impossible to truly judge his talent because he has it too easy.
    Agreed tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Replace LeGOAT with Durbeta on this year's Cavs and they probably miss the playoffs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup like I said before in my eyes he was the Karl Malone of SF's. Just like Malone he's a great scorer that would always choke when facing adversity. Now playing for the Warriors he will never face adversity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think it's just a case of him not having any pressure or being in a perfect situation. It's just a natural evolution for him now that he's in the sweet spot of his prime. I remember little s like CP0 or Tony Allen used to give him trouble and now those kind of guys stand no chance. Honestly, nobody stands a chance. Will never understand how you can be so good, be so close to getting over the hump and just bandwagon an already great team instead of taking them down which he probably would've done by now, imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely. Funny how this conversation would never happen if he hadn't have joined the Warriors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But that's the point

Not denying his talent

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    great player but sux for him to be the 2nd best SF in a Lebron era ...if you just look at skill he may have surpassed Bird as 2nd greatest SF just sux for him he played in same era as #1 ...so tough to give him praise when there is a better player playing the same position.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think it's just a case of him not having any pressure or being in a perfect situation. It's just a natural evolution for him now that he's in the sweet spot of his prime. I remember little s like CP0 or Tony Allen used to give him trouble and now those kind of guys stand no chance. Honestly, nobody stands a chance. Will never understand how you can be so good, be so close to getting over the hump and just bandwagon an already great team instead of taking them down which he probably would've done by now, imo.
    Not with Russ. He would never have won a ring with Russ. Russ ain't havin' it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    great player but sux for him to be the 2nd best SF in a Lebron era ...if you just look at skill he may have surpassed Bird as 2nd greatest SF just sux forvhim he played in same era as #1 ...
    I don't think people care about that, there's always room for multiple guys in an era..people will always on him for his Warriors decision, even when he wins his 4th le IMO..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Replace LeGOAT with Durbeta on this year's Cavs and they probably miss the playoffs.
    That's stupid. Pretty sure Durant could make the playoffs with any team in the East.

Funny you let Lebron off the hook for stacking in Miami... lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't think people care about that, there's always room for multiple guys in an era..people will always on him for his Warriors decision, even when he wins his 4th le IMO..
    not saying people care the point is the common man shows do Lebron talk daily. Durant only gets chatter when, he gets busted on social media, plays vs Russ or when he left. EsPn and fs1 are lebron 24/7 ...meaning spotlight is not on Durant because he walks in LeBron's shadow ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    That's stupid. Pretty sure Durant could make the playoffs with any team in the East.

Funny you let Lebron off the hook for stacking in Miami... lol
    Washed-Up Wade and RuPaul Bosh = "stacking"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not with Russ. He would never have won a ring with Russ. Russ ain't havin' it.
    He was one game away with Russ. Had them on the ropes until your boy Klay went nuclear. I think they get over the hump eventually.

But even if you disagree staying in OKC or joining a stacked GS team weren't his only options. Joining a team that was one piece away and taking GS down would've been much more respectable than the weak he decided to pull.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information