Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "My intention is to continue here, and to be here as long as I can," said Gasol, who will turn 37 before the start of the 2017-18 season."

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/ve...ith-the-spurs/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds not so much like a hint, but like him basically saying he's coming back lol

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too late tbh.

He should signed here in 2014 tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. I like him overall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like him. Great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly don't mind pau or parker...as long as they're coming off the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course he is. He wouldn't get paid a quarter of what is contract is worth if he opted out and signed elsewhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course he is. He wouldn't get paid a quarter of what is contract is worth if he opted out and signed elsewhere.
    The article says otherwise, but it's just the writers speculation, specifically the blazers would pay $16m

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like him but hop he opts opt or, at least opts out and resigns with a two year deal to help the Spurs retain Dedmon and Mills.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly don't mind pau or parker...as long as they're coming off the bench.
    I agree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The article says otherwise, but it's just the writers speculation, specifically the blazers would pay $16m
    BULL !!

i hope when Parker's contract is up, he doesn't fool the front office by saying, "The Nets are offering me $25 million for next season...."

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it's between Pau or Dedmon, I'd rather have Dedmon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am starting to miss Gasol TBH... I didn't think I would, but Dedmon hasn't stepped up like I thought, Lee is starting games instead... And frankly, As much as I liked Davis, he has definite adjustment issues to the league defensively and he doesnt rebound. I didn't think I'd miss Gasol but I do miss him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "My intention is to continue here, and to be here as long as I can," said Gasol, who will turn 37 before the start of the 2017-18 season."

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/ve...ith-the-spurs/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand the hate on Paul so much! The man is a champion an the reason Kobe got his last 2 if I'm not mistaken. He s old.... what the do you'll expect. Everyone is not Tim godt damn Duncan... It's like getting mad at Simmon cuz he's not Ginobili. I see why some people calls most Spurs fans spoiled. He still passes well, shoot well, an rebound somewhat. Dedmon can't do half the Pual does. An I like Dedmon!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand the hate on Paul so much! The man is a champion an the reason Kobe got his last 2 if I'm not mistaken. He s old.... what the do you'll expect. Everyone is not Tim godt damn Duncan... It's like getting mad at Simmon cuz he's not Ginobili. I see why some people calls most Spurs fans spoiled. He still passes well, shoot well, an rebound somewhat. Dedmon can't do half the Pual does. An I like Dedmon!
    Agree with all this. Though I'm beginning to be a little disappointed in Dedmon. He's really not taking advantage of his opportunity with Pau out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am starting to miss Gasol TBH... I didn't think I would, but Dedmon hasn't stepped up like I thought, Lee is starting games instead... And frankly, As much as I liked Davis, he has definite adjustment issues to the league defensively and he doesnt rebound. I didn't think I'd miss Gasol but I do miss him.
    This. Deadman still has time to step up, but he needs to do it NOW!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you don't understand the hate? Do you watch the games????? All you have to do is just watch ONE game, and not the online full game highlights" and you'll understand why we hate a 7 foot center that is more comfortable at shooting 3s than posting up, doesn't even attempt to block most layups coming into the paint, and can't box out for a rebound worth . If those aren't legitimate reasons for hating Gasol, then there is no case for any player in the league being disliked by fans of their teams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. Deadman still has time to step up, but he needs to do it NOW!
    Well, stepping up would actaully require that he's on the court playing. I don't know if you've noticed, but David Lee starts and gets the minutes

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i'm still under the impression that his intensity will rise in the playoffs...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you don't understand the hate? Do you watch the games????? All you have to do is just watch ONE game, and not the online full game highlights" and you'll understand why we hate a 7 foot center that is more comfortable at shooting 3s than posting up, doesn't even attempt to block most layups coming into the paint, and can't box out for a rebound worth . If those aren't legitimate reasons for hating Gasol, then there is no case for any player in the league being disliked by fans of their teams
    I have league pass... So I watch every game. An there's a reason Lee gets waaaaaaay more mins than Dedmon even with a full roster. No Pual doesn't rebound like a 7ftr should... that's why I said the man is old.. but also like I said. He passed well, spreads the floor, an is a proven champion. Even with the hate on all our "Old guys". Not just him. They're old, but everyone wants these dudes to be them prime selves until they retire... Where's the respect!?!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    San Antonio should move him to the bench for the POs (where he should be)
    Maybe it discourages him from opting in thinking thats his new role
    If he asks you tell him yeah thats your new role duck
    If he pouts es or doesnt produce in a contract yr its his own ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have league pass... So I watch every game. An there's a reason Lee gets waaaaaaay more mins than Dedmon even with a full roster. No Pual doesn't rebound like a 7ftr should... that's why I said the man is old.. but also like I said. He passed well, spreads the floor, an is a proven champion. Even with the hate on all our "Old guys". Not just him. They're old, but everyone wants these dudes to be them prime selves until they retire... Where's the respect!?!
    So you watch every game and don't understand why we don't like Gasol? Being old doesn't mean you can't challenge a shot coming in the paint. Duncan's been old for us. He at least attempted to block shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you watch every game and don't understand why we don't like Gasol? Being old doesn't mean you can't challenge a shot coming in the paint. Duncan's been old for us. He at least attempted to block shots.
    Like I said in my previous post if you read.... Everyone ain't Duncan.... Then you bring up what Duncan did!!! Like I said before. "Everyone ain't Tim godt damn Duncan "!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said in my previous post if you read.... Everyone ain't Duncan.... Then you bring up what Duncan did!!! Like I said before. "Everyone ain't Tim godt damn Duncan "!!!
    You don't have to be Duncan to attempt to block shots and box out on rebounds You can literally grab someone off the street to do that

Thread Information