Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    ^ those cops. 'I will put a round in you so quick' it actually sounded like he WANTED to....they got salty because that dude called the first officer a ..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Because as well all know, the best response to initial disobedience of a police officer is to put multiple rounds into someone. all that, "due process" or "trial by a jury of peers". Cop has gun, cop gets to play executioner all he wants.

those thugs don't deserve due process or their cons utional rights. they should have just acquiesced to the polite officers even if they didn't have to. they make it so hard for themselves. MLK wouldn't be proud of their actions

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Has tspence confirmed?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    those thugs don't deserve due process or their cons utional rights. they should have just acquiesced to the polite officers even if they didn't have to. they make it so hard for themselves. MLK wouldn't be proud of their actions
    Lol.

silverblk mystix
    Because as well all know, the best response to initial disobedience of a police officer is to put multiple rounds into someone. all that, "due process" or "trial by a jury of peers". Cop has gun, cop gets to play executioner all he wants.

You are serious?

and then you post a video where the idiots in the car did EXACTLY what you should NOT do.

Just STFU

Get out of the in car -

and you will not be in any trouble - unless - you have warrants and/or drugs on you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas State Bobcats
    http://americanfreepress.net/?p=14864 Check out this article Trill

silverblk mystix
    I'm a great guy in reality!

Tbh though, I just had an Aunt die this afternoon on us, so I'm pretty somber...mostly cause I feel bad for my Mom

Sorry for your loss - sincerely -

however -

just wondering if we should dedicate a really sincere prayer thread for you like the one you did for xmas?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Sorry for your loss - sincerely -

however -

just wondering if we should dedicate a really sincere prayer thread for you like the one you did for xmas?
    Lol...nah, I'm good. I just feel bad that my Mom list her sister...that must suck.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    police in 2014

read the cons ution and know your rights, brehs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    police in 2014

read the cons ution and know your rights, brehs.
    Lol again.

You can argue for your cons utional rights in jail. You never want to give police a reason to shoot you. You record them, cooperate and then sue their asses once you get released from jail. You don't go around trying to break restraint or yell about rights. It's not worth it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Lol again.

You can argue for your cons utional rights in jail. You never want to give police a reason to shoot you. You record them, cooperate and then sue their asses once you get released from jail. You don't go around trying to break restraint or yell about rights. It's not worth it.

how about we hold police officers to a higher standard and stop making excuses for them being jerks. i don't have to cooperate if i'm within my rights. fucc them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    and sorry for dropping the hammer on the supremacy party

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

learn your rights, brehs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    how about we hold police officers to a higher standard and stop making excuses for them being jerks. i don't have to cooperate if i'm within my rights. fucc them.
    And you'll end up shot, and people will talk about you on MSNBC, and folks will talk about "Never again," and "Let's use this death as a catalyst for change". And you'll still be dead, and nothing will change.

So great, you threw your life away. Good for you, I guess.

silverblk mystix
    Lol again.

This.

If I ever got manhandled. I would STFU...take my lumps like a man -

and then get a really greedy attorney and get paid -

AFTER -

I was released from custody.

When you are being arrested is the absolute stupidest time to try and fight your case. The cops aren't lawyers, juries or judges....

Just STFU

and follow orders and if you were mistreated in any way - even if you NEVER resisted/evaded/argued/whined/questioned/stalled/talked back/disrespected the cops in any way whatsoever -

then you will get paid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Why was it so hard for the Negroes in that video to follow simple instructions?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    This.

If I ever got manhandled. I would STFU...take my lumps like a man -

and then get a really greedy attorney and get paid -

AFTER -

I was released from custody.

When you are being arrested is the absolute stupidest time to try and fight your case. The cops aren't lawyers, juries or judges....

Just STFU

and follow orders and if you were mistreated in any way - even if you NEVER resisted/evaded/argued/whined/questioned/stalled/talked back/disrespected the cops in any way whatsoever -

then you will get paid.
    Yes. And that's what people don't get about MLK's style of protest. All people saw on television during the protests were black folks trying to live their lives peacefully and getting harassed and assaulted by bigots. It really turned public perception against the folks in charge. Malcolm X and the Black Panthers tried to be militant and take their rights by force. Not only did they not gain anything, but they pretty much ruined the movement. Oh, and they got killed, and unlike MLK, no one observes their deaths as tragedies.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    So you foe the white man? out of here . Throws molotov tail

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Why was it so hard for the Negroes in that video to follow simple instructions?
    Culture. People like Trill (but actually black people) keep encouraging folks to resist the police.

silverblk mystix

Seriously, I like you trill -and I am not one of the kkk squad in here -

but this is really a horrible way to look at things and this will get you punked really badly - and you won't even get anything out of it.

Your lawsuit would fail because you would be cited for resisting, evading and/or assaulting an officer.

The fact that you know your rights - which by the way - you just stated that you would not cooperate - therefore - ending your right to anything but a beating -

will become irrelevant and no lawyer would take your case when they discover that you resisted arrest and/or assaulted an officer.

So much for "knowing your rights"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Carolina State Wolfpack
    You are serious?

and then you post a video where the idiots in the car did EXACTLY what you should NOT do.

Just STFU

Get out of the in car -

and you will not be in any trouble - unless - you have warrants and/or drugs on you.
    You don't know your rights. I bet you'd lick the dude's foot if you were told to.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets

learn your rights, brehs.

What happened in this case? Do we know? After the fact I mean?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Culture. People like Trill (but actually black people) keep encouraging folks to resist the police.
    I agree. Look at this video for further evidence that Negroes are easy to bait.
    The cops here really had nothing on this man, so one of the cops simply held on to the Black dude and waited for him to chimpout (1:13). Use your common sense. Do NOT resist the police.

silverblk mystix
    You don't know your rights. I bet you'd lick the dude's foot if you were told to.

Actually, I would be respectful right off the bat and the officer would then be able to exhale, gather himself - and deal with me as a friendly motorist - if he was going to cite me for a traffic violation - no worries. If he wanted to investigate further or had me confused with an actual suspect - no worries - I would cooperate respectfully until his mind was at ease...

instead of getting an adrenaline rush and feeling the need to treat me like a hostile witness/suspect/criminal.

Very simple thing that most idiots cannot grasp.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    It's not even about assuming all cops are good. It just never makes sense to resist arrest (unless you have a reason to believe the cops are going to kill you as opposed to taking you to the station).

Did no one see The Longest Yard? It pretty much showed that exact situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVMZH1sMWNk#t=65

[Go to 1:05 or click the link to get to the scene in question.]

Thread Information