Page 231 of 278 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,775 of 6947
    Believe.
    My Team
    Incarnate Word Cardinals
    Post Count
    I have nothing of substance to add. Just holy sh*t if some of this stuff works out.

Thanks, as always, for posting info TFloss and others...

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This is just nuts.

Young kids with Twitter changing their minds constantly and immediately regurgitating every thought to their followers.
    Then men flashing rings at the kids... nuts.

If things break right this could be very good. I just hope they are good kids with some sense of loyalty once Feb has passed. And I hope they like going to class on time and not smoking wacky vegetation.

#HookEm��⚾️ http://t.co/iqGvLrpkpq

Not sure if it had been reported previously but apparently Kyler and Texas Baseball coach Augie Garrido met and spoke to one another while down in Austin. Big news as most know Kyler is a very accomplished baseball player as well and has interest in being a two-sport athlete wherever he lands.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, the UT staff will have their in-home visit with QB Kai Locksley tonight.

They were originally scheduled for Monday night, but their travel plans didn't work out.

south central hood rat the chronic's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So was the big surprise that he was visiting or is there more? Anyone giving any inside information? How advance the talks are? Chances or a flip? Is this a long shot? Etc?
    Lots of sources have reported for a while that the Murray family have had some heated conversations with A&M coaches about the direction of program and their concerns. Also a guy like Murray has got to be looking at prospectus of starting early and beating out Swoopes versus Allen...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    FWIW, Scout believes that the Texas staff will not see QB Zach Gentry tonight and he'll visit Michigan this weekend.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Vols pull offer from 4-star DE Marques Ford because of numbers:

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dfQPP

I wonder will the staff reach out and get a feel for this guys interest? He's a highly ranked 4star kid out of the hot bed of Florida. Would be a great get considering the loss of Louis Brown.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/fo...7/marques-ford
    http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2044046/...ghts/206735388

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    FWIW, Scout believes that the Texas staff will not see QB Zach Gentry tonight and he'll visit Michigan this weekend.
    OrangeBloods confirmed Gentry will head to Ann Arbor this weekend.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Ketch claims -- "I was told two months ago that Murray would either sign with Texas or go pro baseball."

Suchomel says Strong, Watson, Wickline, and Rumph were all there yesterday for Murray/Lodge
    ---"Information is very, very tight. I've reached out to Lodge and Murray's fathers, but as expected, haven't heard back from either. When I say ---things -are on lockdown, I mean really on lockdown. I heard the gates to Moncrief were literally locked so nobody could get in"

Call it level 3, but a person close to one of the recruits thinks there's a reason Texas fans should be cautiously optimistic in this one.
    Jason Suchomel

Higdon says Lodge and Murray will not be taking an OV. But doesnt think this is a bad thing.

And Murray's most recent twitter follow is DeShon Elliott https://twitter.com/...urray/following

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Still think it's too good to be true

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Sucks about Gentry. Hope he sticks.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I think he's just keeping his options open in case Murray does flip. If Texas pulls Murray and he want to head to Ann Arbor, I wish him the best. I can see him not wanting to get stuck in a situation like Ohio St. has right now where there are three good QB's and only one can play(Heard, Murray and Gentry).

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods also confirmed Texas has re-scheduled their in-home visit for next week.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Cecil working hard...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This thing with QB Zach Gentry is escalating quickly.

OrangeBloods saying they'll have a backstory posted later tonight, but they predict he'll sign with Michigan.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 reporting CB Kris Boyd and CB Holton Hill will officially visit A&M together this weekend and Alabama on the 30th.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2016 RB Sewo Olonilua (Humble)

Post Count
    Recruiting for the class of 2015 has been an unbelievable rollar coaster ride. On NSD, we're either going to end up screwed or Gods.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Anyone know if Mark Fields will still be taking his official visit this weekend or did he cancel? This Kris Boyd, Holton Hill situation is getting a tad bit unsettling.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Anyone know if Mark Fields will still be taking his official visit this weekend or did he cancel? This Kris Boyd, Holton Hill situation is getting a tad bit unsettling.
    Fields cancelled.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I will post anything relevant...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    UT staff visiting Kai Locksley tonight

Post Count
    Gonna be hard to not get to high or low in the coming weeks, I think this roller coaster has officially begun.....

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information