Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Going viral right now.

WARNING: NSFL.

This will your day/night up if you watch it and are sensitive at all to these things.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    I was going to comment that there's nothing wrong with that kind of discipline since I was disciplined that way too by my father using a bamboo rod when I was 10 but this is kinda weird since she is already 16.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was going to comment that there's nothing wrong with that kind of discipline since I was disciplined that way too by my father using a bamboo rod when I was 10 but this is kinda weird since she is already 16.
    So hitting a 10 year old full force with a belt is more acceptable?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video."

Didn't really look like that from the video and you can hear her say at the beginning that she had already spanked her. Hope, I am wrong

Stand-up philosopher CharlieMac's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You turn over like a 16 year old and take it?

I'm all about whipping a kid's ass for acting like a moron, but damn that girl got beat. Also, did she set her parents up? Messed up on so many levels.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Pussification of America. "Oh I've been hit by a belt in the butt because I keep on disobeying them over and over...I'll go complain since this is child abuse."

...And then people are going to complain about the youth today being so disrespectful and not having any values.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    I wonder how bad she got beat once her parents found out about the video?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My kinda judge...dishes out justice both day and night.

16 year old girls act like en led little s till you get them in line.

Looks like parenting 101 to me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    On a more positive note, think of the kinky s&m this girl's gonna get into in a few years as a result of this.

Everybody wins.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That judge went 1775 Southern honky on dat ass.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    yeah i don't think it was the worst thing in the world probably just a little bit overkill as far as the question of "abuse" goes. all i know is that at 16 it may be a little old, at 16 i wouldn't have put up with it i would have just had to whoop some ass and live someplace else.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pussification of America. "Oh I've been hit by a belt in the butt because I keep on disobeying them over and over...I'll go complain since this is child abuse."

...And then people are going to complain about the youth today being so disrespectful and not having any values.
    Psychologically speaking, your mindset is one of complete ignorance. There is a plethora of data on this and it's not even worth arguing about if you aren't going to educate yourself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It doesn't matter how many of you got beat like this and think you turned out just fine. Maybe you're justifying it because this is how you discipline your children. He was not disciplining her. He was physically hurting her and humiliating her. Did you hear her screaming in pain, begging him to stop? Did you hear him tell her she didn't deserve to live in his house? This is not about respect or teaching her not be a pussy or however it is you wanna say it was okay when your dad left welts on your leg. It is possible to raise kind, respectful, thoughtful, moral children without ever making them beg you to stop injuring them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Psychologically speaking, your mindset is one of complete ignorance. There is a plethora of data on this and it's not even worth arguing about if you aren't going to educate yourself.
    It doesn't matter how many of you got beat like this and think you turned out just fine. Maybe you're justifying it because this is how you discipline your children. He was not disciplining her. He was physically hurting her and humiliating her. Did you hear her screaming in pain, begging him to stop? Did you hear him tell her she didn't deserve to live in his house? This is not about respect or teaching her not be a pussy or however it is you wanna say it was okay when your dad left welts on your leg. It is possible to raise kind, respectful, thoughtful, moral children without ever making them beg you to stop injuring them.

+1

Pathetic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He was physically hurting her and humiliating her. Did you hear her screaming in pain, begging him to stop?
    Yeah, that gave me a hard-on

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    looked like an asswhoopin' to me. Didn't bother her too much, she still got online.

And mom is playing both sides.

Typical household tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Guys he's a . They get their asses beat if they bring home a B.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your last statement is true, but it's not all inclusive. Some kids just need their ass whipped. She's 16, ok, leave home if it bothers her that much. Obviously she doesn't give a what her parents say.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Young people will freak out, older people just say "eh, she should have turned over".

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your last statement is true, but it's not all inclusive. Some kids just need their ass whipped. She's 16, ok, leave home if it bothers her that much. Obviously she doesn't give a what her parents say.
    That's bull . Where's she supposed to go at 16? It's their job to take care of her and they're doing a bad job. The punishment didn't fit the crime. She's going to resent the crap out of that when she's an adult and probably put her parents in the cheapest nursing home she can find some day.

Edited to add that in my experience (I've done a bit of babysitting) the kids who act like they "need their ass whipped" are the ones who are routinely getting "disciplined" with beatings. An acquaintance of ours bragged to me once about beating the out of her two-year-old for saying the word " ". I guess she showed him how to behave like a respectful person.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's bull . Where's she supposed to go at 16? It's their job to take care of her and they're doing a bad job. The punishment didn't fit the crime. She's going to resent the crap out of that when she's an adult and probably put her parents in the cheapest nursing home she can find some day.
    Same place I was supposed to go at 16. If she's too grown up to mind her parents, she's ready to leave. You cannot have it both ways.

She's not your kid under your rules, so you cannot say whether or not the punishment fit the crime. You speak of morals but then where do your morals originate?

Edited to add that in my experience (I've done a bit of babysitting) the kids who act like they "need their ass whipped" are the ones who are routinely getting "disciplined" with beatings. An acquaintance of ours bragged to me once about beating the out of her two-year-old for saying the word " ". I guess she showed him how to behave like a respectful person.
    So you don't have kids?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Young people will freak out, older people just say "eh, she should have turned over".
    The difference is, the young people in this case would have scientific evidence as backing for their viewpoint, while the older people are basically using past precedent as justification for criminal behavior. "My dad gave me second degree burns to discipline me, and it worked just fine!"

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That ain't spanking. You can be okay with a good disciplinary belt-whipping if you want, but this is arguably abuse. Daddy's taking a little too much pleasure in this, IMO

With that said, this is not at all unusual in a lot of areas, and you're going to find a lot of people who won't think it's a big deal. The Fox News crowd, for example, will probably be more offended by the F-bombs than the beating.
    Last edited by Spurminator; 11-01-2011 at 10:07 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You speak of morals but then where do your morals originate?

So you don't have kids?
    I have two boys. They have morals because we model and teach moral in our house. Crazy , I know.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The difference is, the young people in this case would have scientific evidence as backing for their viewpoint, while the older people are basically using past precedent as justification for criminal behavior. "My dad gave me second degree burns to discipline me, and it worked just fine!"
    Scientific evidence, but no experience in the matter.

They read about it so they are experts.

Thread Information