Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Redpill me on this possible upcoming attempt to regulate ammunition through the EPA

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Ammo is already regulated by the EPA in certain states. I'm enjoying lead ban regs in CA now. Lead ban is the end game, they'll ban everything before it first. Lead is an easy ban after. M855 is on the verge. Probably doesn't concern you since you shoot a pile of AK variant.

Ammo is the middle game. Price people out they won't shoot. Don't shoot why have a firearm.

Gun control is a joke. It's done nothing but fuel sales. Ammo and ways it's limited/banned is a different story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do tell. The rest of us might not be on the same page.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lead kills the environment

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It'll be struck down as uncons utional by a judge just like his amnesty was. I hear that he's cutrently ignoring the judge and hasn't stopped processing illegals. There is talk of a military coup coming. Notice Netanyahu coming and meeting with congress and not acknowledging the chimp? Giuliani saying he's a communist, Scott walker questioning his religion? HIs time is about up.
    Last edited by m>s; 02-22-2015 at 12:40 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    W all know what the cons ution calls for in the event of treason!! Let's get the ball rolling, and do it the right way through the court system. Whoooo !!!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    These mofos have taken a big dump on our country for far too long, but there is a remedy for treason!!!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Can a president pardon himself before leaving office?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gun control is a joke.
    no gun control is a national public health disaster, not that you duped, gullible gun fellators give a about dead humans, and give less of a about lead-poisoned wildlife.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-22-2015 at 01:23 PM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What do you want to know?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    no gun control is a national public health disaster, not that you duped, gullible gun fellators give a .
    Besides the Hughes amendment in the 1986 FOPA, name me a single gun control measure that has not INCREASED gun sales.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Besides the Hughes amendment in the 1986 FOPA, name me a single gun control measure that has not INCREASED gun sales.
    the "gun control" measures were jokes, not serious, and even less seriously enforced.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    the "gun control" measures were jokes, not serious, and even less seriously enforced.
    So you agree gun control is a joke.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you agree gun control is a joke.
    I say jokey, unserious gun control (esp a city-only leve) is a joke.

Serious gun control is federal only, financed 100% by gun fellators' fees, fines, and federal govt gun liability insurance.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Serious gun control is federal only, financed 100% by gun fellators' fees, fines, and federal govt gun liability insurance.
    so you agree since 1986 gun control measures have been a failure, besides the Hughes amendment (which is being fought in court as we speak)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you agree since 1986 gun control measures have been a failure, besides the Hughes amendment (which is being fought in court as we speak)
    GFY I said what I said, and it certainly ain't in agreement with a sicko gun fellator

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    GFY I said what I said, and it certainly ain't in agreement with a sicko gun fellator
    You are in agreement though

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

over 100 million dead bodies

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2560750

It’s starting.

As promised, President Obama is using executive actions to impose gun control on the nation, targeting the top-selling rifle in the country, the AR-15 style semi-automatic, with a ban on one of the most-used AR bullets by sportsmen and target shooters.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives this month revealed that it is proposing to put the ban on 5.56 mm ammo on a fast track, immediately driving up the price of the bullets and prompting retailers, including the huge outdoors company Cabela’s, to urge sportsmen to urge Congress to stop the president.

Wednesday night, Rep. Bob Goodlatte, the Republican chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, stepped in with a critical letter to the bureau demanding it explain the surprise and abrupt bullet ban. The letter is shown below.

The National Rifle Association, which is working with Goodlatte to gather co-signers, told Secrets that 30 House members have already co-signed the letter and Goodlatte and the NRA are hoping to get a total of 100 fast.
    "The Obama administration was unable to ban America's most popular sporting rifle through the legislative process, so now it's trying to ban commonly owned and used ammunition through regulation," said Chris W. Cox, executive director of the NRA-ILA, the group's policy and lobby shop. "The NRA and our tens of millions of supporters across the country will fight to stop President Obama's latest attack on our Second Amendment freedoms."

At issue is so-called “armor-piercing” ammunition, an exemption for those bullets mostly used for sport by AR-15 owners, and the recent popularity of pistol-style ARs that use the ammo.
    The inexpensive 5.56 M885 ammo, commonly called green tips, have been exempt for years, as have higher-caliber ammunition that also easily pierces the type of soft armor worn by police, because it’s mostly used by target shooters, not criminals. The agency proposes to reclassify it as armor-piercing and not exempt.

But now BATFE says that since the bullets can be used in semi-automatic handguns they pose a threat to police and must be banned from production, sale and use. But, as Goodlatte noted, the agency offered no proof. Federal agencies will still be allowed to buy the ammo.

“This round is amongst the most commonly used in the most popular rifle design in America, the AR-15. Millions upon millions of M855 rounds have been sold and used in the U.S., yet ATF has not even alleged — much less offered evidence — that even one such round has ever been fired from a handgun at a police officer,” said Goodlatte’s letter.

Even some police don’t buy the administration’s claim. “Criminals aren't going to go out and buy a $1,000 AR pistol,” Brent Ball, owner of 417 Guns in Springfield, Mo., and a 17-year veteran police officer told the Springfield News-Leader. “As a police officer I'm not worried about AR pistols because you can see them. It's the small gun in a guy's hand you can't see that kills you.”
    Many see the bullet ban as an assault on the AR-15 and Obama’s back-door bid to end production and sale.

“We are concerned,” said Justin Anderson with Hyatt Gun Shop in Charlotte, N.C., one of the nation’s top sellers of AR-15 style rifles. “Frankly, we're always concerned when the government uses back-door methods to impose quasi-gun control.”
    Groups like the National Shooting Sports Foundation suggest that under BATFE’s new rule, other calibers like popular deer hunting .308 bullets could be banned because they also are used in AR-15s, some of which can be turned into pistol-style guns. “This will have a detrimental effect on hunting nationwide,” said the group

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stupid gun fellators, all marans

Freedom!

Liberty!

2nd Amendment!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2560750

It’s starting.

As promised, President Obama is using executive actions to impose gun control on the nation, targeting the top-selling rifle in the country, the AR-15 style semi-automatic, with a ban on one of the most-used AR bullets by sportsmen and target shooters.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives this month revealed that it is proposing to put the ban on 5.56 mm ammo on a fast track, immediately driving up the price of the bullets and prompting retailers, including the huge outdoors company Cabela’s, to urge sportsmen to urge Congress to stop the president.

Wednesday night, Rep. Bob Goodlatte, the Republican chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, stepped in with a critical letter to the bureau demanding it explain the surprise and abrupt bullet ban. The letter is shown below.

The National Rifle Association, which is working with Goodlatte to gather co-signers, told Secrets that 30 House members have already co-signed the letter and Goodlatte and the NRA are hoping to get a total of 100 fast.
    "The Obama administration was unable to ban America's most popular sporting rifle through the legislative process, so now it's trying to ban commonly owned and used ammunition through regulation," said Chris W. Cox, executive director of the NRA-ILA, the group's policy and lobby shop. "The NRA and our tens of millions of supporters across the country will fight to stop President Obama's latest attack on our Second Amendment freedoms."

At issue is so-called “armor-piercing” ammunition, an exemption for those bullets mostly used for sport by AR-15 owners, and the recent popularity of pistol-style ARs that use the ammo.
    The inexpensive 5.56 M885 ammo, commonly called green tips, have been exempt for years, as have higher-caliber ammunition that also easily pierces the type of soft armor worn by police, because it’s mostly used by target shooters, not criminals. The agency proposes to reclassify it as armor-piercing and not exempt.

But now BATFE says that since the bullets can be used in semi-automatic handguns they pose a threat to police and must be banned from production, sale and use. But, as Goodlatte noted, the agency offered no proof. Federal agencies will still be allowed to buy the ammo.

“This round is amongst the most commonly used in the most popular rifle design in America, the AR-15. Millions upon millions of M855 rounds have been sold and used in the U.S., yet ATF has not even alleged — much less offered evidence — that even one such round has ever been fired from a handgun at a police officer,” said Goodlatte’s letter.

Even some police don’t buy the administration’s claim. “Criminals aren't going to go out and buy a $1,000 AR pistol,” Brent Ball, owner of 417 Guns in Springfield, Mo., and a 17-year veteran police officer told the Springfield News-Leader. “As a police officer I'm not worried about AR pistols because you can see them. It's the small gun in a guy's hand you can't see that kills you.”
    Many see the bullet ban as an assault on the AR-15 and Obama’s back-door bid to end production and sale.

“We are concerned,” said Justin Anderson with Hyatt Gun Shop in Charlotte, N.C., one of the nation’s top sellers of AR-15 style rifles. “Frankly, we're always concerned when the government uses back-door methods to impose quasi-gun control.”
    Groups like the National Shooting Sports Foundation suggest that under BATFE’s new rule, other calibers like popular deer hunting .308 bullets could be banned because they also are used in AR-15s, some of which can be turned into pistol-style guns. “This will have a detrimental effect on hunting nationwide,” said the group
    So where is the executive action?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So where is the executive action?
    There is not one that I have seen. I didn't write the article, just posted it as it outlines what is going on pretty well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is not one that I have seen. I didn't write the article, just posted it as it outlines what is going on pretty well.
    Except that it lied about executive action.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Except that it lied about executive action.
    Cool, why don't you email the author.

Do you have anything to add to the actual discussion?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool, why don't you email the author.
    Why? He proved he lied all by himself.

Do you have anything to add to the actual discussion?
    Already did.

I don't know why you are so eager to forgive and even promote outright lies. Hurts your credibility tbh.

Thread Information