Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Whats better to demolish conspiracies than showing the do ents?
    Presidents dont want to admit Washington is/was full of , not even once because that would be a menace to their power and image.
    How many of the JFK do ents that have already been released have you read?

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got an undergraduate in teaching. Your senior math is my freshman .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many of the JFK do ents that have already been released have you read?
    Not the ones that said why they killed him, why they covered the whole investigation, the magic bullet, they moped the ing floor with his ing brains.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not the ones that said why they killed him, why they covered the whole investigation, the magic bullet, they moped the ing floor with his ing brains.
    How many of the 5 million pages that have been released have you read?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many of the 5 million pages that have been released have you read?
    Why? none of those 5 million pages says why they killed him, why they covered the whole investigation, the magic bullet, they moped the ing floor with his ing brains.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why? none of those 5 million pages says why they killed him, why they covered the whole investigation, the magic bullet, they moped the ing floor with his ing brains.
    So you read zero pages.

Spoiler alert -- it's still just Oswald.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you read zero pages.

Spoiler alert -- it's still just Oswald.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cool, walk us through your well-researched and do ented conspiracy theory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool, walk us through your well-researched and do ented conspiracy theory.
    No need, the government is hiding the files so there is nothing weird about it, you dont know what was the reason or what those files say, but you say it was Oswald so case closed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    OK. I'm sure you didn't have one anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK. I'm sure you didn't have one anyway.
    You say it was Oswald so case closed, why would someone need to question anything, the evidence is clear even when no one really knows what happened.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You say it was Oswald so case closed, why would someone need to question anything, the evidence is clear even when no one really knows what happened.
    Lots of people know what really happened. A lot of people are just petulant children about accepting it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of people know what really happened. A lot of people are just petulant children about accepting it.
    Who are they? I want their names and IDs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who are they? I want their names and IDs.
    The petulant children? Look in the mirror.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The petulant children? Look in the mirror.
    Thats not adult information, you dont have a case here, Lol people knows they dont need to read anything government said no and I trust them 110%, they couldnt lie even if they wanted everything is legit so lets move onto other things, If nobody knows what happened but they just assume stuff and then is real well I hope scientists use the same approach to cure cancer and other diseases...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thats not adult information, you dont have a case here, Lol people knows they dont need to read anything government said no and I trust them 110%, they couldnt lie even if they wanted everything is legit so lets move onto other things, If nobody knows what happened but they just assume stuff and then is real well I hope scientists use the same approach to cure cancer and other diseases...
    Great rant, post your ironclad conspiracy theory. Convince everyone they're wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont need to explain nothing, you always have problems when something contradicts your theories, in this particular case you are saying the fire of the WTC has hotter than lava.

No kerosene fire can burn hot enough to melt steel." The posting is en led "Proof Of Controlled Demolition At The WTC." FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F).Aug 1, 2017

1500 F is not enough to melt steel, you are correct.

There was no melted steel in the towers, and the collapse did not require any steel to be melted, merely hot enough to lose structural integrity, and warp/expand, both of which happen when it is heated to those temperatures.
    That you think 1200 ing degrees below the melting point is anywhere close enough for steel to lose structural integrity. Pseudo science.
    Yes, I do. I not only think it, I know it does.

"As indicated in the figure, if the steel attains a temperature of 550 degrees Centigrade (1,022 degrees Fahrenheit), the remaining strength is approximately half of the value at ambient temperature. "

Maybe you can wow me with all the data you have done for your testing of the structural properties of steel under various temperatures.
    This is what happens, bro, when these steel beast catch fire. Stuff collapses, not the steel framework. It takes detonation. You want to give the benefit of doubt to no detonation and quote your pseudo science?
    So... you have smileys.

Got it.

Color me unimpressed.
    So, the govt. does a huge commission to find out the truth of 9/11 and just pretends building 7 never happened. They don't even come up with a faux excuse. That's how dead to rights them and your cuck ass are.
    I don't see any evidence in this post either.

It's almost like you don't have any.

Yup, no planes in the photographs of the Pentagon bombing.

Yup, physics verifies that the (concrete enforced) steel holds up in these fires.

Yup, the radiation levels on the ground were certainly testible and inconsistent with the govt. stories.
    Yup, no evidence for any of your claims.

(slow clap)
    I wouldn't even give you credit for "judging" as much as I'd say you simply serving a canned argument; and you've unraveled upon being held to a light.
    You have failed to present any evidence here, and have simply, repeatedly, done nothing but repeat your unproven assertions.

Feel free to step up your game at any time, rather than falling back on canned catchphrases.

I wasn't tasked with getting to the bottom of 9/11. The govt. was. Their answer: Pretend building 7 never happened because stooges like you would just accept it.
    Still no evidence.

Almost as if you don't have any.
    I give you evidence and you say "no evidence"
    Me: Dude admitted WTC7 detonated.
    You: No evidence.

You're a ing joke at this point.
    You have yet to show how steel reacts when heated, in regards to its weight bearing capacity. This evidence is key to your claims about either building 7 or the twins.

Office fire temperatures, such as building 7 burn at a fairly predictable temperature curve.

The time-temperature curve for the standard fire endurance test, ASTM E 119 [13] goes up to 1260°C, but this is reached only in 8 hr. In actual fact, no jurisdiction demands fire endurance periods for over 4 hr, at which point the curve only reaches 1093°C

References

[1] Fristrom, R. M., Flame Structure and Process, Oxford University Press, New York (1995).
    [2] Cox, G., and Chitty, R., Some Stochastic Properties of Fire Plumes, Fire and Materials 6, 127-134 (1982).

[3] Gaydon, A. G., and Wolfhard, H. G., Flames: Their Structure, Radiation and Temperature, 3rd ed., Chapman and Hall, London (1970).

[4] McCaffrey, B. J., Purely Buoyant Diffusion Flames: Some Experimental Results (NBSIR 79*1910). [U.S.] Natl. Bur. Stand., Gaithersburg, MD (1979).

[5] Audoin, L., Kolb., G., Torero, J. L., and Most., J. M., Average Centerline Temperatures of a Buoyant Pool Fire Obtained by Image Processing of Video Recordings, Fire Safety J. 24, 107-130 (1995).

[6] Cox, G., and Chitty, R., A Study of the Deterministic Properties of Unbounded Fire Plumes, Combustion and Flame 39, 191-209 (1980).

[7] Smith, D. A., and Cox, G., Major Chemical Species in Turbulent Diffusion Flames, Combustion and Flame 91, 226-238 (1992).

[8] Yuan, L.-M., and Cox, G., An Experimental Study of Some Line Fires, Fire Safety J. 27, 123-139 (1997).

[9] Ingason, H., Two Dimensional Rack Storage Fires, pp. 1209-1220 in Fire Safety Science-Proc. Fourth Intl. Symp., Intl. Assn. for Fire Safety Science, (1994).

[10] Ingason, H., and de Ris, J., Flame Heat Transfer in Storage Geometries, Fire Safety J. (1997).

[11] Heskestad, G., Flame Heights of Fuel Arrays with Combustion in Depth, pp. 427-438 in Fire Safety Science--Proc. Fifth Intl. Symp., Intl. Assn. for Fire Safety Science (1997).

[12] Babrauskas, V., and Williamson, R. B., Post-Flashover Compartment Fires, Fire and Materials 2, 39-53 (1978); and 3, 1*7 (1979).

[13] Standard Test Methods for Fire Tests of Building Construction and Materials (ASTM E 119). American Society for Testing and Materials, Philadelphia.

[14] Sullivan, A. L., Ellis, P. F., and Knight, I. K., A Review of Radiant Heat Flux Models Used in Bushfire Applications, Intl. J. Wildland Fire 12, 101-110 (2003).

Building 7 collapsed at approximately 5:20pm, it had been on fire for more than 8 hours.

Simple physics... a giant building more than capable to handle that plane and its fire received too much heat on the hundreds steel columns from 500 meters to probably 100 meters under ground on each column going thru cement/concrete/ceramics/water pipes etc etc so it was too much and it totally collapsed, not one single part could resist...

Thats the official statement, I would not trust a government that cant release the JFK files because thinks people is too stupid to understand, sorry but is a giant no no.
    That doesn't look like evidence to me.

That looks like you stating something as a fact, as if you simply saying it makes it true. Man if that is the case, please say I am a millionaire.

Are you a building engineer?
    What you say is not evidence either, is just an empty calculation like putting a naked steel column on the grill, sorry but you dont have a case either so your point is not valid, not saying mine is 100% accurate but thats how things are.
    You didn't answer my question.

Are you a building engineer?
    Im not a building engineer
    You have made several claims about what a building can, or can't withstand.

What testing have you done on the load-bearing capacity of steel when heated?
    Yea, surely the govt. wouldn't be part of a game changer in their favor.
    It would be nice, but why Obama and Bill didnt declassify that? they are soul saviors and motivators, unlike W who was a puppet.
    I will assume, since you are trying to change the subject the JFK assassination, that you have not done any testing on the load-bearing capacity of steel when heated.

Since you have presented no evidence, done no testing, and someone else has, with data that has been peer reviewed that your assertions are bull , easily rejected. The fires burned at normal office temperatures long enough to weaken strained steel to the point where a badly damaged obviously collapsed. Fire, damage, gravity, kinetic energy. No explosives, no melted steel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will assume, since you are trying to change the subject the JFK assassination, that you have not done any testing on the load-bearing capacity of steel when heated.

Since you have presented no evidence, done no testing, and someone else has, with data that has been peer reviewed that your assertions are bull , easily rejected. The fires burned at normal office temperatures long enough to weaken strained steel to the point where a badly damaged obviously collapsed. Fire, damage, gravity, kinetic energy. No explosives, no melted steel.
    Not changing subject but the thing is you dont believe there is another story to 9/11 like the government was and is always 110% clean.

There is no possible way for such a giant building to collapse because it got hit by a giant beer can, worst case scenario it can lose a lot of structure, but it wont completely collapse because that was made with high quality stuff, but again you make it sound like you can make steel cream if you put a steel column on the grill long enough, nonsense.
    Also you make it sound like it affected the whole 600 meters of steel and his hundreds of columns, each one of them until the last centimeter 100 meters under ground, crazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not changing subject but the thing is you dont believe there is another story to 9/11 like the government was and is always 110% clean.
    K, what's the other story.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    this thread is delicious

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shut up you ing pussy. I got 3k architects and engineers saying otherwise. I suggest you stick to being a ing peasant when you don't know on the subject.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Those are real engineers and architects.

http://www.ae911truth.org/signatures/ae.html

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Shut up you ing pussy. I got 3k architects and engineers saying otherwise. I suggest you stick to being a ing peasant when you don't know on the subject.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Those are real engineers and architects.

http://www.ae911truth.org/signatures/ae.html

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The real intellectuals don't buy the 911 story. Sorry guys, we ain't ing re ed. You seriously have to close your ing eyes and cover your ing ears to the truth, and that's that the government was part of the whole cover up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The real intellectuals don't buy the 911 story. Sorry guys, we ain't ing re ed. You seriously have to close your ing eyes and cover your ing ears to the truth, and that's that the government was part of the whole cover up.
    OK, what do you think really happened on 9/11?

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK, what do you think really happened on 9/11?
    I already told you pablito. Scroll back and read between the lines if you have the capacity.

Thread Information