Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Making my first trip to San Antonio this year and am anxiously awaiting word on when single game tickets go on sale. I've seen many other teams release their tickets but nothing from the Spurs as of yet. Help a white boy out!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm in the same boat, I emailed the Spurs and they said late September.

The re-sale tickets are available at the moment though.. not much to choose from though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Re-sale tickets are out of this world, worse than Laker tickets. Thanks for the response.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which game were you looking at? I have season tickets and cannot make all games so I sell the rest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Re-sale tickets are out of this world, worse than Laker tickets. Thanks for the response.
    I know right. I managed to get tickets 12 rows from the court for a Clippers home game for $99 each - here I am thinking oh yeah, Spurs tickets will probably be even cheaper.. nope, not even close!

I actually can't believe how crappy the process is for buying Spurs tickets. I have emailed them and never get an exact date or anything like that on when tickets go on sale and I thought that would have some sort of program set up to assist international fans, but nothing. Pretty shoddy, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know right. I managed to get tickets 12 rows from the court for a Clippers home game for $99 each - here I am thinking oh yeah, Spurs tickets will probably be even cheaper.. nope, not even close!

I actually can't believe how crappy the process is for buying Spurs tickets. I have emailed them and never get an exact date or anything like that on when tickets go on sale and I thought that would have some sort of program set up to assist international fans, but nothing. Pretty shoddy, tbh.
    Yep, even some of the teams that haven't released tickets yet for whatever reason have a listed date on when tickets will be on sale. Spurs....nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which game were you looking at? I have season tickets and cannot make all games so I sell the rest.
    It's the Laker game on Dec 12th.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the Laker game on Dec 12th.
    Season ticket holders also get opportunity to purchase before general public. If you like I can get those for you if you want good seats.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs try to move their tickets before the season ticket holders can put them up for sale.
    Like a post said earlier we wont get our "credit card" till the end of the month then we can start
    to sell unwanted tickets. I will put up my Indy game on the Wed. night before Thanksgiving. Also
    the Timber wolfs game on Dec 6

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Season ticket holders also get opportunity to purchase before general public. If you like I can get those for you if you want good seats.
    Hi mate, I did send you PM but you may not have seen.

I'm chasing tickets for the Knicks game Dec 10, is there any assistance you can offer. I'll pay a premium for sure... plus, I'm reliable I've been on SpursTalk since day 1

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm chasing tickets for the Knicks game Dec 10, is there any assistance you can offer. I'll pay a premium for sure... plus, I'm reliable I've been on SpursTalk since day 1
    Sure. Tickets for regular season to on sale early October. When they come out Ill let you know (or remind me). Also let me know what area you'd like to sit as tickets go pretty quickly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure. Tickets for regular season to on sale early October. When they come out Ill let you know (or remind me). Also let me know what area you'd like to sit as tickets go pretty quickly.
    SpursTalk = so in' classy

Thanks mate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll send you a PM. Would love some great seats since it's my first real trip to Texas ever (a stop through at DFW both ways doesn't count).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You've gotten good advice in this thread, but I'll add my two cents.

The prices for the Laker game will probably remain above nominal gate prices unless Kobe's season ends early, so securing tickets early at a premium is not a bad idea. Especially since you're traveling so far.

The Knick game, on the other hand, is just an early season game on a Wednesday night against a mediocre Eastern Conference team. It's the sort of game that has typically sold at a discount on the secondary markets as the day of the game approaches. The prices on Stubhub and the team's resale site are about as high as they're likely to get right now for a couple of reasons. Individual ticket sales haven't begun, and season ticket holders don't have access to their tickets. That will change soon and inventory will increase. Bottom line, I wouldn't pay more than face value for the Knick game.

Here's the pricing map so you can see the gate prices to most games. The Spurs employ dynamic pricing, so many games will cost more.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/tickets/2014new-pricing

You also can sign up for e-mails from the Spurs, or connect via facebook or twitter, and they'll send you a password for the presale that will be held a few days before general ticket sales begin.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/enews/signup.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've gotten good advice in this thread, but I'll add my two cents.

The prices for the Laker game will probably remain above nominal gate prices until Kobe's season ends early, so securing tickets early at a premium is not a bad idea. Especially since you're traveling so far.

The Knick game, on the other hand, is just an early season game on a Wednesday night against a mediocre Eastern Conference team. It's the sort of game that has typically sold at a discount on the secondary markets as the day of the game approaches. The prices on Stubhub and the team's resale site are about as high as they're likely to get right now for a couple of reasons. Individual ticket sales haven't begun, and season ticket holders don't have access to their tickets. That will change soon and inventory will increase. Bottom line, I wouldn't pay more than face value for the Knick game.

Here's the pricing map so you can see the gate prices to most games. The Spurs employ dynamic pricing, so many games will cost more.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/tickets/2014new-pricing

You also can sign up for e-mails from the Spurs, or connect via facebook or twitter, and they'll send you a password for the presale that will be held a few days before general ticket sales begin.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/enews/signup.html
    Fixed it for you

Thanks for the advice, I'll follow it for the Knicks game. Wasn't aware of the pre-sale stuff because obviously as a member of SpursTalk, I don't sign up for Spurs newletters etc as my information all comes from here and Twitter.

Thanks for the help mate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the link Mel about the pre-sale link...we'll see what we can get! Already picked up tickets for the Spurs/Blazers in Portland...you may see me on tv behind the announcers for the Wednesday Feb game!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm in the same boat, I emailed the Spurs and they said late September.

The re-sale tickets are available at the moment though.. not much to choose from though.
    Did it last year, and the Spurs game (v. Phoenix) was more expensive than the Dallas and @Houston games I went to and the seats were worse. Price we pay to see the best team in the league at home I guess.

Must do trip for any international fan... made winning it last year soooo much more special.

I'd try and get really good seats on the road to get your autographs etc. But I know in both Dallas and Houston if you get there earlier enough, they let you go down to the tunnel to get autographs.

I looked into doing it AGAIN this year, I was wanting to do a road trip around Detroit, Cleveland, Indiana, Chicago, but the schedule didn't allow for it within school holidays etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did it last year, and the Spurs game (v. Phoenix) was more expensive than the Dallas and @Houston games I went to and the seats were worse. Price we pay to see the best team in the league at home I guess.

Must do trip for any international fan... made winning it last year soooo much more special.

I'd try and get really good seats on the road to get your autographs etc. But I know in both Dallas and Houston if you get there earlier enough, they let you go down to the tunnel to get autographs.

I looked into doing it AGAIN this year, I was wanting to do a road trip around Detroit, Cleveland, Indiana, Chicago, but the schedule didn't allow for it within school holidays etc.
    Thanks for that mate, appreciated.

If you don't mind my asking, where did you sit for the games at AT&T and what price range did you pay?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you don't mind my asking, where did you sit for the games at AT&T and what price range did you pay?
    I was in Section 121 row 25 seat 7. I bought the ticket around this time last year and paid $208.

It was a good seat, centre court and mid level, basically the same view you'd get on TV, which is what I was wanting. Now when I'm watching on TV, I'm like... yep, that's where I was sitting.

That said, if I went again I dig a bit deeper and pay for a seat closer to the court. Just before I flew out in April though, I could have bought a really good ticket, a few rows from the court baseline or behind the spurs bench for the same price, because I was only looking to buy the 1 ticket some good seats came up for sale.

In Dallas and Houston I was row F on the baseline which was really close to the court and awesome. I even had mates texting me screen shots from League Pass while I was at the game with me in the background with my Aussie flag... and was fun watching the replays when I got home and seeing me sitting there a few rows back. It also meant I was able to get autographs from everyone but Timmy, Kawhi and Tony.

It's a great experience. After Phoenix jumped out to an early double digit lead, I was worried I'd never really get to feel the home crowd atmosphere, but when Kawhi went into Beast Mode and the Spurs stormed back into the game in the 2nd half... the crowd was just nuts and I just sat in awe... in fact, as embarrassing as it might be... after Kawhi stole and dunked the ball to give the Spurs the lead... I got a blood nose!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got an email from Jose "Joe" from the Spurs yesterday and he's willing to go the extra mile to get me some good seats. JReyes at attcenter.com is his email address, removing the direct link for the spam bots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got an email from Jose "Joe" from the Spurs yesterday and he's willing to go the extra mile to get me some good seats. JReyes at attcenter.com is his email address, removing the direct link for the spam bots.
    That's good stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just received an e-mail about the pre-sale for season ticket holders. A couple of changes from previous years. The sale will take place on Sep 23rd and 24th, with the first day for full season subscribers and the second day for partial plan holders. That distinction wasn't made in past years.

More to the point for those looking for tickets is this: It is important to stress that there will be no lower level tickets available due to the rise of new season tickets sold. That's a major change. I've always picked up some lower level tickets for a few games each year.

The E-news pre-sale is typically held about two days after the season ticket holder sale.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just received an e-mail about the pre-sale for season ticket holders. A couple of changes from previous years. The sale will take place on Sep 23rd and 24th, with the first day for full season subscribers and the second day for partial plan holders. That distinction wasn't made in past years.

More to the point for those looking for tickets is this: It is important to stress that there will be no lower level tickets available due to the rise of new season tickets sold. That's a major change. I've always picked up some lower level tickets for a few games each year.

The E-news pre-sale is typically held about two days after the season ticket holder sale.
    Thanks Mel. My agent wrote me today with the news about the lower seats lack of availability. I was thinking he meant just for the opening game.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How are you going with your tickets? If you can be patient wait until closer to the date and get them from stubhub. That's how I got all my Spurs tickets last season, prices where not bad at all.

Also sorry about Freo mate, good game tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's awesome - I might flick him an email myself then, maybe I'll say a friend of mine has dealt with you and found it a good experience blah blah blah. Thanks mate, the replies I had gotten from ATT center weren't great...

Thread Information