Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I've seen some games with this boy and I'm impressed tbh, for a 19-20 year old he looks crisp and in control.
    Can some of my brasilian s tell me more about him? did I catch fluke games or is he really legit? when is he coming to europe?

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    He was already bought by Man City.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    OP thinking Brazil was going to suck for a long time.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    OP thinking Brazil was going to suck for a long time.
    well, their team isn't exactly stacked for starters, and as team chemistry goes, let's see them beat a quality team in a world cup knock out game first tbh son.

I hope you remember that I've said the next 2 world cups are almost guaranteed to be won by euros
    Last edited by dfens; 11-25-2016 at 11:56 AM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    He was already bought by Man City.
    already? looked it up now, 36 million, damn

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    well, their team isn't exactly stacked for starters, and as team chemistry goes, let's see them beat a quality team in a world cup knock out game first tbh son.
    Alves, Miranda, Marquinhos, Marcelo, Fernandinho, Neymar, Coutinho, Gabriel Jesus. As stacked as any team I can think of, tbh.

You dismiss this Brazilian squad and then suck off to the Italian Scrubs that hasn't made it out of the group stage of the WC in the last two editions.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Alves, Miranda, Marquinhos, Marcelo, Fernandinho, Neymar, Coutinho, Gabriel Jesus. As stacked as any team I can think of, tbh.

You dismiss this Brazilian squad and then suck off to the Italian Scrubs that hasn't made it out of the group stage of the WC in the last two editions.
    what I see is an obsolete tactical layout with a weak construction midfield and a lot of talent which will get frustrated really fast. I see no real leadership and a lot of hotheads. I see a team that wants to counterattack but which will have the pressure of dominating the game and possession. I see a team with a much maligned iden y, just under the new shiny results. I see an exposed back line, even if they have great talent there. There are REAL glaring flaws in that team, which will be exploited by more tactically mature teams. I wouldn't be surprised if some switzerland/poland/whatever cucks them. Imo the current brasil lacks balance, that's why I say they are young, a more mature team might better compensate for this flaw.

in comparison italy is much weaker in talent but their tactics are a shoe-in for their personnel, their backline is very strong and they don't give a about possession and will play their game. I see a team playing a style that suits it, with adequate talent (they're getting better tbh) who can play thugball with the best of 'em. They beat spain at the euro, played them tough in the qualifiers, played us really tough, so they can hang with the best of them, they aren't a fluke.

A contender is more afraid of a team like italy than brasil imo. So, no I'm not sucking anybody tbh, just telling it like it is, putting real value on measurables not on they have "A, B, C, D, E, F, it's over.gif".

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    And yet, chances are Italy will cucked in the group stage of the WC again, while Brazil makes it at least to the semis, again.

P/S: you pretending to have watched more than a couple of minutes of Brazil under e.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    He still has a lot to prove, obviously, but I like him tbh. Unlike that other Gabriel who went to Inter and is another huge got propped up by Brazilian media (seems to be par for the course with santos players - see gaymar, Robinho, etc..)

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    And yet, chances are Italy will cucked in the group stage of the WC again, while Brazil makes it at least to the semis, again.

P/S: you pretending to have watched more than a couple of minutes of Brazil under e.
    son there is no need to be mad, I'm just pointing out reality.
    1. Brasil have deep tactical holes (weak middle construction and passing game, overexposed flanks because of personnel, exposed vs strong aerial teams, over-reliance on neymar) which are hidden by playing in a weak unorganized conference where nigball flourishes. FACT.
    2. They are talented but not crazy talented. They won't overwhelm good teams. FACT.
    3. They'll have to adjust for the world cup and it WILL mess with their chemistry. FACT.
    4. They have no leader and have a lot of hotheads and mentally weak players. They also have that 7-1 looming over their heads. FACT.
    Given these facts I just can't label them a contender. In the group stage I fear brasil more than italy, but in the knockout stage I fear the italians more. If the compe ion were played like a table championship I'd easily rate brasil top 5, but since it's played as a pyramid they just don't scare me that much.

btw, I saw the game vs argentina (poor game tbh).

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    son there is no need to be mad, I'm just pointing out reality.
    1. Brasil have deep tactical holes (weak middle construction and passing game, overexposed flanks because of personnel, exposed vs strong aerial teams, over-reliance on neymar) which are hidden by playing in a weak unorganized conference where nigball flourishes. FACT.
    2. They are talented but not crazy talented. They won't overwhelm good teams. FACT.
    3. They'll have to adjust for the world cup and it WILL mess with their chemistry. FACT.
    4. They have no leader and have a lot of hotheads and mentally weak players. They also have that 7-1 looming over their heads. FACT.
    Given these facts I just can't label them a contender. In the group stage I fear brasil more than italy, but in the knockout stage I fear the italians more. If the compe ion were played like a table championship I'd easily rate brasil top 5, but since it's played as a pyramid they just don't scare me that much.

btw, I saw the game vs argentina (poor game tbh).
    Yeah, an Argie mad about someone saying Brazil sucks.

I'm not mad son, I'm just bringing you to reality. You on Brazil, when the worst thing they have done in recent WCs is quarters in 2010, while celebrating Italy's style that got them out in the group stage in the last two WC's. That would be like me dismissing Germany while talking up a team like Ecuador.

You keep bull ing around about Italy's order and superior tactical system, but where was that order and tactic in the last two WC's? Seriously son, stop trying to hype up such a mediocre squad. You have no facts whatsover to back them up.

And where's all this bull about Brazil having to adapt to WC play come from? if there's a team that knows how to play WC's is Brazil son.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Yeah, an Argie mad about someone saying Brazil sucks.

I'm not mad son, I'm just bringing you to reality. You on Brazil, when the worst thing they have done in recent WCs is quarters in 2010, while celebrating Italy's style that got them out in the group stage in the last two WC's. That would be like me dismissing Germany while talking up a team like Ecuador.

You keep bull ing around about Italy's order and superior tactical system, but where was that order and tactic in the last two WC's? Seriously son, stop trying to hype up such a mediocre squad. You have no facts whatsover to back them up.

And where's all this bull about Brazil having to adapt to WC play come from? if there's a team that knows how to play WC's is Brazil son.
    son I'm not dismissing Brasil, I'm just pointing out why the conmebol qualifiers favor a team such as brasil's and why the world cup will not favor such a team. I actually like brasil much more than italy, it should be obvious, these s cheated us over many times

It wasn't italy's style that got them kicked(it's a solid style tbh). It was age, a lack of unity (ballotelli, division between young and old), some bad luck and a dumb coach (prandelli is doing wonders to valencia ). The calciopoli ed them up really good tbh, many expected poor results for 10-15 years (a whole generation) because of the calciopoli's many causes. Regardless, I consider their recent results in hard compe ive games (vs spain, vs germany, vs spain, vs spain) to show them exactly what they are, an elite team in the underdog role. They fare rather poorly as overwhelming favorites, but they shine as underdogs against the big name contenders, which makes them extremely dangerous in the knockout phase (they cucked spain and almost cucked us, they would've probably cucked france too). This is why I rate them higher than brasil, not because they are better but because they have a higher chance of progressing in knockout games, if they manage to get out the group stage.

So I like brasil more and I'd peg them a better team in a series, but Italy are the better team for a single game.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

He respects his daddy tbh

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I believe people are getting carried away with Brazil. e is obviously a good coach and they seem now to have somehow overcome the 7/1 drama but they haven't been really tested either. We will know for sure during world cup. Before the 2014 WC started, the team was rolling and thinking they were on top of the world after having kicked ass Spain. Spain squad was 1) at the end of the road as seen during WC and 2) half of the team had a hungover. This win was worst thing that could have happened to them.

So yeah if they start to think they get there they done tbh and risk is quite significant nowadays... I'm seeing a lot of Brazilian with arrogance at ude coming back, radio saying Brazil is today best team of the world etc etc... I'd bet they are due for some rude awaking.

Now seeing an Argie praising Brazil because of some SA solidarity against the evil German of this site is ing priceless...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    but they haven't been really tested either.

Lol Missi

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I believe people are getting carried away with Brazil. e is obviously a good coach and they seem now to have somehow overcome the 7/1 drama but they haven't been really tested either. We will know for sure during world cup. Before the 2014 WC started, the team was rolling and thinking they were on top of the world after having kicked ass Spain. Spain squad was 1) at the end of the road as seen during WC and 2) half of the team had a hungover. This win was worst thing that could have happened to them.
    Yet they made it to the Semifinals.

So yeah if they start to think they get there they done tbh and risk is quite significant nowadays... I'm seeing a lot of Brazilian with arrogance at ude coming back, radio saying Brazil is today best team of the world etc etc... I'd bet they are due for some rude awaking.

Now seeing an Argie praising Brazil because of some SA solidarity against the evil German of this site is ing priceless...
    I don't give a about SA solidarity, I'm just anti re ed arguments and when a er is trying to sell me that a mediocre team, with mediocre players, like Italy is better than Brazil I have to speak up, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    son they got through mexico and chile (barely!), once they got to a contender ... let me put it another way, when is the last time a team lost by 5 goals or more in a WC/euro/SA semifinal or final?
    The more I think about it the more I realize that brasil in '14 was the same as icyland in '16, just a lucky 3rd tier that got ROLFSTOMPED at the first sight of compe ion, with the other team being forced to stop bleeding them in the 2nd half.

I don't give a about SA solidarity, I'm just anti re ed arguments and when a er is trying to sell me that a mediocre team, with mediocre players, like Italy is better than Brazil I have to speak up, tbh.
    son, yet I've explained it clearly to you, and it's obvious that I know wtf I'm talking about. My point was reasonable, I didn't enumerate players or stats, I just showed you how a coach analyzes a team and why contrary to popular belief some things count more than others. And tbh I dislike italy. Imo you argies should learn to appreciate the finer points in tactics as you might not make the world cup with misty and an all-star cast, after blowing b2b2b finals.... Seriously, in the past 2 years italy has shown more than argentina tbh, in quantifiable matches won against quality opposition, with less than a tenth of argentina's talent. Yet I am the er

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Sure but don't make it sound like it is a good performance or something. They were playing at home and got ass raped by 7 just because germany did not want to humiliate them. They have been lucky against Chile and showed that they had some heavy mental issues with half of the team crying like pussies after the penalties. They saw themselves prettier than they were and it is exactly what could happen again. They were low profile untill now but the diva (ism) is back.

u give a lot of actually

Now you believe what you want like Italy has mediocre players and Brazil is a stacked team, this is just laughable. Less than 6 month ago except for Neymar and Alves you did not know half of the roster... Dudes like Augusto and Paulinho playing for some ty teams in China is gonna help them to be prepared for a WC.

Now I do like Gabriel J... he already signed in Europe, he is 19... he could be next neymar or next pato.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Worst that can happen to Brazil is continue to coast till WC and do what they did before 2014 WC... be lazy and happy about themselves

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Sure but don't make it sound like it is a good performance or something. They were playing at home and got ass raped by 7 just because germany did not want to humiliate them. They have been lucky against Chile and showed that they had some heavy mental issues with half of the team crying like pussies after the penalties. They saw themselves prettier than they were and it is exactly what could happen again. They were low profile untill now but the diva (ism) is back.

u give a lot of actually

Now you believe what you want like Italy has mediocre players and Brazil is a stacked team, this is just laughable. Less than 6 month ago except for Neymar and Alves you did not know half of the roster... Dudes like Augusto and Paulinho playing for some ty teams in China is gonna help them to be prepared for a WC.

Now I do like Gabriel J... he already signed in Europe, he is 19... he could be next neymar or next pato.
    I don't know if stacked but Brazil has as many big names as any other nation in the World, tbh. Compare it to any other team in the World and you will see that Brazil is very well positioned in terms of talent.
    Last edited by DAF86; 11-28-2016 at 03:27 PM.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I don't know if stacked but Brazil has a big names as any other nation in the World, tbh. Compare it to any other team in the World and you will see that Brazil is very well positioned in terms of talent.
    I'm not saying they don't have any talents but except for Neymar who in the world knew about half of the rest of the squad ? The so called big names except Neymar, Alves and couple of others are not even playing... Luiz, Thiago Silva... For instance it's quite premature to consider Jesus a perenial talent. You have two ular playing in China and a bunch of others not ular in their European teams.

On paper and speaking of talents young or confirmed France > Brazil for instance, Germany, Spain has probably more talent too... right now I agree tho that Brazil has more talents than Argentina.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    He still has a lot to prove, obviously, but I like him tbh. Unlike that other Gabriel who went to Inter and is another huge got propped up by Brazilian media (seems to be par for the course with santos players - see gaymar, Robinho, etc..)
    son, do brazilians really think they are the best team in the world right now tbh? seriously, disregarding the media living through blowjobs per par tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    to my son DAF:
    how come Argentina might not qualify with a stacked roster ?
    what does it say about talent vs tactics and proper coaching?
    how come not even the baby GOAT can give ONE national trophy to argentina after being favorite so many times? # math.
    how can argentina be such a mediocre team with such quality players?
    maybe it's more to a team than just having quality players?
    I think I'm onto something here tbh imo, isn't it re ed to relegate a team to raw talent?
    so isn't it re ed to just label a team mediocre when they have 3-4 quality players and then only adeuqate talent?
    isn't it re ed to label a team mediocre when that team is better than .500 against true contenders in the last 2 years?
    isn't it true that italy is better than .500 against contenders in the last 2-3 years?

inquiring minds need to know tbh.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Imagine living in a world where you don't rate Neymar

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I'm not saying they don't have any talents but except for Neymar who in the world knew about half of the rest of the squad ? The so called big names except Neymar, Alves and couple of others are not even playing... Luiz, Thiago Silva... For instance it's quite premature to consider Jesus a perenial talent. You have two ular playing in China and a bunch of others not ular in their European teams.

On paper and speaking of talents young or confirmed France > Brazil for instance, Germany, Spain has probably more talent too... right now I agree tho that Brazil has more talents than Argentina.
    Alves, Marquinhos, Miranda, Marcelo, Fernandinho, Coutinho, Neymar. That's more than I know about France, tbh.

Thread Information