Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well , if you wasted your money on Curry tonight you're a guaranteed loser. He's ed both my teams. Unless he goes off for 30 in the 2nd half, he's the bust of the night.
    Ya - I got Curried. Thought it was a great match up with a B2B and him being quicker. SMH..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully somebody shows him the box score at halftime and he starts chucking in the 2nd half, tbh..

I got crazy value from Brandan Wright tonight, but Curry's terrible half negated it..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wroten killed me. He's been great value and had a very good matchup with Harris/Injured Jameer and they got all time record beat down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brooks and Curry are going to cost me my quintuple up .

I had a good 3 day run though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wroten killed me. He's been great value and had a very good matchup with Harris/Injured Jameer and they got all time record beat down.
    Yeah I didn't pick his ass up since MCW came back. That Mavs blow out ed me even though TC and Dirk still put up solid numbers in limited minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I didn't pick his ass up since MCW came back. That Mavs blow out ed me even though TC and Dirk still put up solid numbers in limited minutes.
    Sure, but MCW coming back shouldn't have impacted his overall minutes too bad. Usage, sure, but still a decent value. Just got beat down so bad that it was laughable.

Monta/Parsons have screwed me everytime I have used them this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James Johnson and Jimmy Butler were the steals of the night. Who coulda known?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    NFL related Fan Duel observation.

I entered only the Thursday leagues this week because I've noticed a trend. Mother ers blow their whole wad on as many people as they can on the Thursday night game. It eliminates an 1/5 of the field and before your Sunday guys even play a snap. It makes no sense to me unless these dumb s think there you have to play all the Thursday players in a Thursday league. I'm already in the money in a 60,000 person league and all I had playing was the Bills defense.

This is the new strategy in NFL Fan Duel. Play all Thursday leagues and don't take Thursday players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aight, let's get it going. Need Curchuck, Klaychuck, and Johnsonchuck to chuckity chuck chuck chuck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NFL related Fan Duel observation.

I entered only the Thursday leagues this week because I've noticed a trend. Mother ers blow their whole wad on as many people as they can on the Thursday night game. It eliminates an 1/5 of the field and before your Sunday guys even play a snap. It makes no sense to me unless these dumb s think there you have to play all the Thursday players in a Thursday league. I'm already in the money in a 60,000 person league and all I had playing was the Bills defense.

This is the new strategy in NFL Fan Duel. Play all Thursday leagues and don't take Thursday players.

sounds like a solid tip

I bet there are several strategies like this that are good to strike on now before dumb s catch on...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pumped up about this..

I think I'm going to spend a an hour for this, this weekend maybe..

Kinda embarrassing to say, but this is the first time I've heard of fanduel..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just like the Thursday tip, play the nights Spurs are on b2b. Same thing. Many guys pick Duncan/Parker ect...and eliminates a bunch of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aaron Brooks with the negative is killing me.

I'm dropping to the 30s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also need Mirza Teletubby to start hitting

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    sounds like a solid tip

I bet there are several strategies like this that are good to strike on now before dumb s catch on...

I've gotten pretty good at it since I started strategy wise. Looking at my history the other day I was averaging around 95 points for the 5 leagues I'd enter each week, now I'm averaging around 140 points. I only do the 20,000 to 60,000 person leagues for $5-$10 bucks an entry and am doing pretty good week to week.

I'm sticking with the Thursday leagues from this point out and I've found it worth it to not spend much on a QB/K/DEF. I've got RG3 starting in all 7 of my leagues this week for what its worth. The key to all of it is finding that cheap ass gem for $5,500. It goes a long way to filling out the rest of your roster. I tend to do better setting up a solid roster rather than banking on Manning and a 3 other scrubs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just like the Thursday tip, play the nights Spurs are on b2b. Same thing. Many guys pick Duncan/Parker ect...and eliminates a bunch of them.
    Wow..

Easy money.

Now I'm fully convinced...

Say on a good day, in a medioxre league, how much can you make?

The most money you can win in a league of 20 players?

cant wait for the weekend...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've gotten pretty good at it since I started strategy wise. Looking at my history the other day I was averaging around 95 points for the 5 leagues I'd enter each week, now I'm averaging around 140 points. I only do the 20,000 to 60,000 person leagues for $5-$10 bucks an entry and am doing pretty good week to week.

I'm sticking with the Thursday leagues from this point out and I've found it worth it to not spend much on a QB/K/DEF. I've got RG3 starting in all 7 of my leagues this week for what its worth. The key to all of it is finding that cheap ass gem for $5,500. It goes a long way to filling out the rest of your roster. I tend to do better setting up a solid roster rather than banking on Manning and a 3 other scrubs.
    Yeah, in real fantasy football I put little value on Def/K.......but QB?

I would think it's best to blow wad on QB and RBs and find 3 dirt cheap receivers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow..

Easy money.

Now I'm fully convinced...

Say on a good day, in a medioxre league, how much can you make?

The most money you can win in a league of 20 players?

cant wait for the weekend...
    Not easy money - at least not for me. I suck, but mostly because I only play $2 tournaments with 50K people so odds are low. I'm sure if I was just trying to make a little money and played one v one setups I could do better. But I only care about paying 1 to win 2K

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I would think it's best to blow wad on QB and RBs and find 3 dirt cheap receivers?
    Just depeneds. Most of the time I have won on football is when I get a mid-tier QB (like Cutler early in the year, Ben later) and get 2 solid WR (Antonio/Jordy) and then hitting on that cheaper third WR and mid-tier RB (Denard Robinson types)

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Nah not in fan duel. You've got 3 WR to fill compared to 1 Qb. You can have your 40 point Manning I'll take 3 20+ point WR's. Also QB's only get 4 points for TD's in Fan Duel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thoughts here?

Philip RiversOAK*@*SD*4:05pm
    RBAnthony DixonBUF*9 @*MIA*22*FINAL$54002%*35*RuY2*Re13*ReY5.8
    RBMark IngramCIN*@*NO*1:00pm
    WRAntonio BrownPIT*@*TEN*8:30pm
    WRJordan MatthewsPHI*@*GB*4:25pm
    WRDanny AmendolaNE*@*IND*8:30pm
    TERob GronkowskiNE*@*IND*8:30pm
    KStephen GostkowskiNE*@*IND*8:30pm
    DPittsburgh SteelersPIT*@*TEN*8:30pm

I think I fell for that Thursday night game thing by picking Booby Dixon...

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Just depeneds. Most of the time I have won on football is when I get a mid-tier QB (like Cutler early in the year, Ben later) and get 2 solid WR (Antonio/Jordy) and then hitting on that cheaper third WR and mid-tier RB (Denard Robinson types)
    That is the winning formula. Be sure to check out how all the guys who win the league your in set up their team. They are lucky for sure, but the strategy is the same from the top guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gave it a shot today... looks like I'll come 3/10.. pretty ty at fantasy.

Tips?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah not in fan duel. You've got 3 WR to fill compared to 1 Qb. You can have your 40 point Manning I'll take 3 20+ point WR's. Also QB's only get 4 points for TD's in Fan Duel.
    Only 4? That blows.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Thoughts here?

Philip RiversOAK*@*SD*4:05pm
    RBAnthony DixonBUF*9 @*MIA*22*FINAL$54002%*35*RuY2*Re13*ReY5.8
    RBMark IngramCIN*@*NO*1:00pm
    WRAntonio BrownPIT*@*TEN*8:30pm
    WRJordan MatthewsPHI*@*GB*4:25pm
    WRDanny AmendolaNE*@*IND*8:30pm
    TERob GronkowskiNE*@*IND*8:30pm
    KStephen GostkowskiNE*@*IND*8:30pm
    DPittsburgh SteelersPIT*@*TEN*8:30pm

I think I fell for that Thursday night game thing by picking Booby Dixon...
    Got to make up for Dixon now.

I'd drop Rivers and add RG3 or Kapernick. Dropping Gronk and adding Gates would save you quite a bit as well. Martavis Bryant is great value for 7000....and fill the rest with the money you saved. Also not sure about Antonio...Big Ben has been poor on the road and that is a lot of money to bank on Antonio. You can get away with Bryant at his cost but if Brown busts you are done.

Thread Information