Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure thats all you can expect from fascist snowflakes, they say ¨THEY ARE RUINING THE COUNTRY¨ while they are burning cars and destroying everything behind a mask.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they didn't respect their safe spaces, so they were triggered... am I doing this right?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So basically a group of about 2 thousand people got trolled by a small group of 30 people and they lost it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they didn't respect their safe spaces, so they were triggered... am I doing this right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you forgot to mention micro-aggressions but solid attempt 8/10 for effort tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you forgot to mention micro-aggressions but solid attempt 8/10 for effort tbh
    What is a micro-aggression btw? Is that like:

Trump president not Clinton

Damn, I'm tired from all this winning

??

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What kind of jerk pepper sprays a woman?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is a micro-aggression btw? Is that like:

Trump president not Clinton

Damn, I'm tired from all this winning

??
    No, it's like saying "America is the land of opportunity" which if you didn't know, is a racist statement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it's like saying "America is the land of opportunity" which if you didn't know, is a racist statement.
    You start out in 1954 by saying, “Nigger, nigger, nigger.” By 1968 you can’t say “nigger”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.… “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a of a lot more abstract than “Nigger, nigger.”
    So "states' rights" and "cutting taxes" are micro-aggressions?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    tbh i thought microaggressions were more the casual racism/sexism/etc that most well meaning people don't think is bad, like going to an Asian student and saying "hey you're probably good at math, can you help me with this?"

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Microaggression, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What the is a "jerk pepper"?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    why even have these rally's. is it to celebrate the failed health plan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quit being a jerk pepper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But yeah...it's cool to celebrate any failure as long as the other guy did it. Trumps a nut but there would be people happy as if he started a nuclear war. "Yeah...told you so! Woo hoo".

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    why can't she just explain what jerk pepper is? if i'm one, i want to know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh i thought microaggressions were more the casual racism/sexism/etc that most well meaning people don't think is bad, like going to an Asian student and saying "hey you're probably good at math, can you help me with this?"
    thats what you'd think, but some places have gone overboard with what qualifies as a microagression ... like asking a spanish speaking person to help you learn a spanish word

http://academicaffairs.ucsc.edu/even...2014_11_12.pdf

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I could edit my posts, I would go back and put a hyphen between pepper and sprays. But since you guys choose to read it that way, have fun.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you can't edit your posts?

y

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    thats what you'd think, but some places have gone overboard with what qualifies as a microagression ... like asking a spanish speaking person to help you learn a spanish word

http://academicaffairs.ucsc.edu/even...2014_11_12.pdf
    yeah that's ridiculous

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah that's ridiculous
    When a female student asks a male professor forextra help on an engineering assignment, he asks“What do you need to work on this for anyway?”• “You’re a girl, you don’t have to be good at math.”

When the does that happen at a university

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's reverse racist is peer tutoring blacks and hispanics knowing that they'll get into WashU but I'll get wait-listed because I'm asian (but hey, doesn't matter whether I'm on the #1 math team in the nation or how well I do, that skin color seems to trump all).

While I'm at it, this is what evening the playing field results in. I went to the Miami Open yesterday where there is reserve seating only on the main stadium. They have to share the stadium: men's match, women match, men, women, etc. The stadium fills up for the men, empties for the women, creating a traffic nightmare - especially when it's Federer's turn as everyone piles into the stadium. So we finish watching Federer, go to court 1 where the #2 seeded women's player is - I don't even know the name of this woman, we sit through 3 horrible games and bail to see 2 youngsters (men) - Thiem and Coric - lines all around the Grandstand Stadium - everyone trying to get in and can't while the huge main stadium is empty showing some women's match that no one is watching. Can't tell you how infuriating it is to pay good money to see tennis and can't see what you want to see because of this men/women scheduling.

Earlier Djokovic (at the time the best player in the world) said that he thought the men's game and the women's game should each go out and find their own sponsorship. None other than Billie Jean King and Chris Evert sat him down and told him the "right" way of things - iow, don't ever mention such a thing - the women must get equal pay as the men (no matter they play best of 3 compared to best of 5 in Grand Slams). Djokovic backtracked his statement the very next day. That's equality for you - nobody wants to see these women unless her last name is Williams or Sharapova (who is still on drugging suspension) but they're getting paid the same as men who are pulling the spectators in.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    What's reverse racist is peer tutoring blacks and hispanics knowing that they'll get into WashU but I'll get wait-listed because I'm asian (but hey, doesn't matter whether I'm on the #1 math team in the nation or how well I do, that skin color seems to trump all).

While I'm at it, this is what evening the playing field results in. I went to the Miami Open yesterday where there is reserve seating only on the main stadium. They have to share the stadium: men's match, women match, men, women, etc. The stadium fills up for the men, empties for the women, creating a traffic nightmare - especially when it's Federer's turn as everyone piles into the stadium. So we finish watching Federer, go to court 1 where the #2 seeded women's player is - I don't even know the name of this woman, we sit through 3 horrible games and bail to see 2 youngsters (men) - Thiem and Coric - lines all around the Grandstand Stadium - everyone trying to get in and can't while the huge main stadium is empty showing some women's match that no one is watching. Can't tell you how infuriating it is to pay good money to see tennis and can't see what you want to see because of this men/women scheduling.

Earlier Djokovic (at the time the best player in the world) said that he thought the men's game and the women's game should each go out and find their own sponsorship. None other than Billie Jean King and Chris Evert sat him down and told him the "right" way of things - iow, don't ever mention such a thing - the women must get equal pay as the men (no matter they play best of 3 compared to best of 5 in Grand Slams). Djokovic backtracked his statement the very next day. That's equality for you - nobody wants to see these women unless her last name is Williams or Sharapova (who is still on drugging suspension) but they're getting paid the same as men who are pulling the spectators in.
    What kind of got watches tennis?

Thread Information