Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or Parker who had more longevity and was the best player on the team for 3 years in which the Spurs went to the Western Conference Finals.... went to the NBA finals... then won the NBA finals. Ginobili was great when he was great but he came in the league late and fizzled out faster.
    why dont you post under your main account?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was definitely a team effort but there is no doubt he was our best player during that 3 year stretch and that is pretty relevant when you are considering "best spurs of all time". That was a cool dunk.... but that is hardly relevant here.
    You know whats relevant here? Manu in playoff performances is right there with Magic, Bird, Jordan, Drexler, Lebron and some other All Time greats, he is in a playoff record including points assists rebounds etc. Parker isnt included.
    He is right there with the best in the game, is not something I just invented moments ago just a fact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why dont you post under your main account?
    Okay you piqued my interest.... What is my "main account"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know whats relevant here? Manu in playoff performances is right there with Magic, Bird, Jordan, Drexler, Lebron and some other All Time greats, he is in a playoff record including points assists rebounds etc. Parker isnt included.
    He is right there with the best in the game, is not something I just invented moments ago just a fact.
    Manu was really good in the playoffs for a few years in the mid to late 2000's but also had some really bad playoffs in which he was a liability .Manu just wasn't great for nearly as long as Tony and that is the difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also don't make yourself look stupid comparing Manu to the all time greats .
    Last edited by steeledl; 07-27-2015 at 10:43 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I had the ST Manu haters in mind when making this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu was really good in the playoffs for a few years in the mid to late 2000's but also had some really bad playoffs in which he was a liability .Manu just wasn't great for nearly as long as Tony and that is the difference.
    Oh yeah he was just one more standing there, Porker instead was the best ever ¨Be like Pork¨ right?
    Pork is not a playoff performer and always plays like in the last game of every final series Spurs have won.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also don't make yourself look stupid comparing Manu to the all time greats .
    Lol, is not me, the record is real you idiot. That troll account of yours is really lame.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah he was just one more standing there, Porker instead was the best ever ¨Be like Pork¨ right?
    Pork is not a playoff performer and always plays like in the last game of every final series Spurs have won.
    Cool. I see you can't discuss Parker without getting emotional so I'll bow out and let you go along with your delusions . You know deep down though that Parker has had a better career than ginobili and I guess that upsets you and makes you resent him? To like one player doesn't mean you have to hate another.....just keep they in mind .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, is not me, the record is real you idiot. That troll account of yours is really lame.
    What is my real account? I'd like to know who I am tbh .

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And off we go to the Parker bashing. Every thread this idiot has entered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe it is Brent Barry's secret account ?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I know it's probably his last year, so don't miss out this year. Watch him in his last year because I can assure you we won't be able to see the same level of play making in the guard position for another 2-3 years..

Hope you guys enjoy the unselfish and beautiful passes in the video.

Agree 100%. Without a doubt. 3rd greatest Spur of all time behind Duncan and Robinson. Parker 4th and Gervin 5th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool. I see you can't discuss Parker without getting emotional so I'll bow out and let you go along with your delusions . You know deep down though that Parker has had a better career than ginobili and I guess that upsets you and makes you resent him? To like one player doesn't mean you have to hate another.....just keep they in mind .
    Better career how trollsie?
    The Argentina native is one of only eight players in NBA postseason history (Kobe Bryant, Scottie Pippen, Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, LeBron James, Clyde Drexler) with at least 2,500 points (2,836), 750 rebounds (793), 700 assists (747) and 250 steals (261) in the playoffs.
    Never had better career, he is not a better passer slasher scorer net positive court vision nutmegs dunks alleys ball handling shooting 2s and 3´s, didnt make with his National Team, Kerr Claxton Mills saving his ass.
    Funny you talk about declining when Porker started his decline at age 30.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is not a Porker thread you dummy there is no need to call his name here.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is my real account? I'd like to know who I am tbh .
    Who cares asshole you are a troll, registrations were closed 2 years ago and you come here just after Porker ruined the playoffs saying he is the best thing ever, and he´s been sucking since 2013, so during those 2 years what the did you see that was so great about TP? His dribbling?
    And if you are a Spur fan you should know this place before registrations were closed, what a re .
    Troll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better career how trollsie?
    The Argentina native is one of only eight players in NBA postseason history (Kobe Bryant, Scottie Pippen, Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, LeBron James, Clyde Drexler) with at least 2,500 points (2,836), 750 rebounds (793), 700 assists (747) and 250 steals (261) in the playoffs.
    Never had better career, he is not a better passer slasher scorer net positive court vision nutmegs dunks alleys ball handling shooting 2s and 3´s, didnt make with his National Team, Kerr Claxton Mills saving his ass.
    Funny you talk about declining when Porker started his decline at age 30.
    All of those numbers are arbitrary and numbers that only 2/3s who played a lot of career playoff games would have. A more accurate way to compare ginobili to this great wings would be on a per game basis.. I don't think you will find his statistics comparable to greats like mj and Kobe if you did.

Anyways, Parker was the best player on the Spurs and an mvp candidate after his 30th.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is not a Porker thread you dummy there is no need to call his name here.
    This.

Smdh player fans.

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Besides Duncan and DRob, no other Spur has had anywhere near Manu's level of impact. 3rd best Spur of all-time for sure.
    Yup...Even the 2k series considers Manu to be one of the all-time greats at the guard position along with Jordan, Logo, Kobe, Magic, etc. Parker is the 4th best spur of all time.

my list:
    1.Duncan
    2.Drob
    3.Ginobili
    4.Parker
    5.Leonard
    6.Gervin
    7.Ninja
    8.Bowen
    9.Johnson
    10.Derek Anderson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of those numbers are arbitrary and numbers that only 2/3s who played a lot of career playoff games would have. A more accurate way to compare ginobili to this great wings would be on a per game basis.. I don't think you will find his statistics comparable to greats like mj and Kobe if you did.

Anyways, Parker was the best player on the Spurs and an mvp candidate after his 30th.....
    ARBITRARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they just put some numbers there, right? but why is not Pork there? why is not every player there in 70 years of NBA?
    Troll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup...Even the 2k series considers Manu to be one of the all-time greats at the guard position along with Jordan, Logo, Kobe, Magic, etc. Parker is the 4th best spur of all time.

my list:
    1.Duncan
    2.Drob
    3.Ginobili
    4.Parker
    5.Leonard
    6.Gervin
    7.Ninja
    8.Bowen
    9.Johnson
    10.Derek Anderson
    Great post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares asshole you are a troll, registrations were closed 2 years ago and you come here just after Porker ruined the playoffs saying he is the best thing ever, and he´s been sucking since 2013, so during those 2 years what the did you see that was so great about TP? His dribbling?
    And if you are a Spur fan you should know this place before registrations were closed, what a re .
    Troll.
    Parker had a bad year last year but he was injured and couldn't stay in shape... Other than that he has been good . How good he will be in the future is yet to be seen.

im not sure how that is trolling.... But whatever you say bruh.

Thread Information