Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Pretty ing awesome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just wait until you say something offensive towards gays or blacks ElNono, now that I have your employer I will have you fired tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool stuff man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just wait until you say something offensive towards gays or blacks ElNono, now that I have your employer I will have you fired tbh
    lol, I'm my own employer... we're doing contract work... snitches get s ches tho

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, I'm my own employer... we're doing contract work... snitches get s ches tho
    Can you port God of War III to PC bro, I don't want to buy Poorstation 3 just for one game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you port God of War III to PC bro, I don't want to buy Poorstation 3 just for one game.
    Not yet... never played it, but I just looked up the ratings on Metacritic, and holy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not yet... never played it, but I just looked up the ratings on Metacritic, and holy
    Nevermind, I see there is a really good port of it to PS4.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game looks exactly the same on the PS4. people who rebought it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game looks exactly the same on the PS4. people who rebought it.
    It runs at a lot higher framerate on PS4.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It runs at a lot higher framerate on PS4.

You really cant tell imo. The game runs smooth as on the PS3. Never saw any type of lag while playing it.

The PS3, surprisingly got up to like 53fps at certain points in that vid. Not bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's it??? Prety lame imo

PCrap4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks cool, but I think 500gb at this day and age is not too much, thats the only negative thing I can say about PS4, God of war 3 is an awesome game but the best in my opinion is GOW 2.
    And back to the Star Wars game, why the is multiplayer only??? I only play Splayer games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks cool, but I think 500gb at this day and age is not too much, thats the only negative thing I can say about PS4, God of war 3 is an awesome game but the best in my opinion is GOW 2.
    And back to the Star Wars game, why the is multiplayer only??? I only play Splayer games.
    Electronic Arts doing Electronic Arts things... I also mostly play single player, so I'm gonna pass on Battlefront too..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    500 is just the standard. You can swap the harddrive yourself for an much bigger one.

500 is plenty enough for me. I'll never use that many space. And I play and buy a lot of games.

I probably download 5 games per month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Electronic Arts doing Electronic Arts things... I also mostly play single player, so I'm gonna pass on Battlefront too..
    Agreed, the must funny thing is they started as a small ass company, they had their road rashes, their Need For Speeds Theme Parks etc and I dont remember when but they grew up to a giant company acquiring small developers to kill them and exploit their IPs, the other big I can think of is Actiblizzard whose games I dont enjoy too much lately.
    Last edited by Mikeanaro; 09-02-2015 at 07:31 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    500 is just the standard. You can swap the harddrive yourself for an much bigger one.

500 is plenty enough for me. I'll never use that many space. And I play and buy a lot of games.

I probably download 5 games per month.
    I dont know, I only have 3 games right now, Driveclub and Killzone are physical, and Fifa 15 which came with the console eats 16 gig, Driveclub and Killzone they have like 14 gig each and the operating system eats a good chunk of space.
    Never opened the console or even saw the hardisk, it is a standard sata or some lame experiment like the xbox360 one?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was ing disappointing. The game looked great at E3, but the only time I like MP is in either fighting or sports games so I'm passing too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont know, I only have 3 games right now, Driveclub and Killzone are physical, and Fifa 15 which came with the console eats 16 gig, Driveclub and Killzone they have like 14 gig each and the operating system eats a good chunk of space.
    Never opened the console or even saw the hardisk, it is a standard sata or some lame experiment like the xbox360 one?
    Then you're lucky. Most games need 40gbs. The new Batman game is like 55gb.

I dont know what you mean. You could never upgrade the xbox to a bigger harddrive like you could the PS3 and 4. It is the actual internal hard drive you swap out for a let's say if you want a 2TB disk on the Sony consoles.

All you have to do is slide the lid off the PS4 and then some screws and then you're good to go.

It's the easiest thing ever. I haven't replaced mine but I did open it up to fix the auto ejection that some units had.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then you're lucky. Most games need 40gbs. The new Batman game is like 55gb.

I dont know what you mean. You could never upgrade the xbox to a bigger harddrive like you could the PS3 and 4. It is the actual internal hard drive you swap out for a let's say if you want a 2TB disk on the Sony consoles.

All you have to do is slide the lid off the PS4 and then some screws and then you're good to go.

It's the easiest thing ever. I haven't replaced mine but I did open it up to fix the auto ejection that some units had.
    It looks good, now I know how it works, but I need to be careful with diskspace for a while, hdd like that corsair one are pretty expensive here and then there is the thing that I prefer physical over digital, we have the best looking games ever and the manuals are a joke, two pages of nothing
    Long gone are the days of the spectrum and commodore 64 when games had big books and I was too young to buy them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It looks good, now I know how it works, but I need to be careful with diskspace for a while, hdd like that corsair one are pretty expensive here and then there is the thing that I prefer physical over digital, we have the best looking games ever and the manuals are a joke, two pages of nothing
    Long gone are the days of the spectrum and commodore 64 when games had big books and I was too young to buy them.
    I hear that. I myself prefer the physical copies when I buy actual retail games.

I only buy digital games when it's games like the telltale ones and the games that are given to me free with the ps+.

The bas s are not even including booklets in games anymore. 2 out of the last 3 games I've bought had no manuals at all.

The only way you could get a good deal these days is if you buy the limited editions which is like 100+ bucks. that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The MGSV physical copy for PC simply includes the Steam installer, I kid you not

http://www.pcgamer.com/metal-gear-so...eam-installer/

talk about cheap

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hear that. I myself prefer the physical copies when I buy actual retail games.

I only buy digital games when it's games like the telltale ones and the games that are given to me free with the ps+.

The bas s are not even including booklets in games anymore. 2 out of the last 3 games I've bought had no manuals at all.

The only way you could get a good deal these days is if you buy the limited editions which is like 100+ bucks. that.
    The only digital game in my possession is Hard Corps Uprising because there is no physical version.
    One of my best friends is a huge steam collector and with our actual devaluation he saves some money not too much excepting those summer sales, but I´ve read articles about people having problems with fairly modern games like Max Payne 3 in windows 8 maybe with consoles is not such a big deal unless Sony/M$ are pulling the cord from servers.
    Limited editions are too good to me, very pricey considering 2 of those dumb games are worth the same than the console .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, so you did those ports? You got ing glowing reviews from Digital Foundry, man those games look so much better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worked on some of that...

Some of those old games are pretty dope, tbh... never played them before working on 'em... we even had to fix some known bugs on the original games

Not sure how much I can talk about... so I'll be quiet...
    Last edited by ElNono; 11-19-2015 at 05:58 PM.

Thread Information