Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Yeah, something great teams don't do.
    /thread.

Trust me amigo nobody on this board knows more about the NFL than I do. Could totally school your dumbass moron....trust me! Tell me slick, what were the Raiders going to be called instead? Wanna talk the origins of the league? Wanna talk the old AFL?

Trust me little fella, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of your league.
    you keep proving our point and making yourself look more re ed

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Trust me amigo nobody on this board knows more about the NFL than I do. Could totally school your dumb ass moron. What were the Raiders going to be called instead?
    Wgaf

Wanna talk the origins of the league?
    No

Wanna talk the old AFL?
    No

Tell me about that stud NFL runningback out of Compton JC.
    No

Trust me little fella, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of your league.
    I'm not 100% certain you know what the f in nfl stands for

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    So you don't know .....right? You might wanna cool the ...idiot ...talk er. So far all you've shown me is...wahwahwah. Do you know anything at all about the NFL? Come on man do something besides.....wimperwimper..ok?
    I could say the same about you. Save your stupid troll bull .

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Nobody is trolling asshole, but you're too ing stupid to see that.
    so you really are this much of a dumb ?

k, duly noted.

you punk!

Get out of my thread if all you can do is wimper around.
    Do the neighborhood punks wimper around your front yard?

Those ing whippersnappers!

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    So why are you even here?
    Happy fun times.

Once again do you know anything at all about pro football? So far I'd say...nope!
    So far I'd say... you're a dumb !

You can't answer anything asked you, you..boohooboohoo..like a little if I don't agree with you.
    I answered the questions you asked me. You're the one crying because you don't like the answers I gave you.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I'm not the one who does absolutely nothing then....you're a dumb ...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! The dumb is you slick. Can you do anything at all but cry?
    Everyone but you sees your whimpering tears.

get out of my thread!!

Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    49'ers could win it all. They got beat by the Giants last year. Oh well, happens. If the 49'ers were better than the giants, they would have been in the SB not the other way around. The 49'ers had numerous opportunities to put the Giants away, but they weren't able to. A couple dropped interceptions, fumbles on returns... lots of went wrong with the 49'ers. The were NOT the better team that day.

Get with the program. New season coming up, lets see what the 49'ers are made of.

Doesn't anyone remember how things actually went down last season? The Niners beat the Giants once and took them into OT in the le game. If not for stupid fumbles....

Alex Smith beat Eli Manning, he beat Drew Brees.

Come on people...damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are wasting your breath on people that don't watch the games

I would also take the Giants D over the 49ers D. That front 4 is going to be even better next year. JPP/Joesph/Austin/Tuck with Osi subbing in is just unfair. That is 5 studs. Jerry Reese is simply the man.
    - Patrick Willis & Justin Smith are better than any current defensive players on the Giants roster
    - Having 2 Pro Bowlers in the secondary + Donte Whitner > Giants

- Patrick Willis & Justin Smith are better than any current defensive players on the Giants roster
    - Having 2 Pro Bowlers in the secondary + Donte Whitner > Giants
    The 49ers linebackers are so much better than the Giants linebackers I'd agree the 49ers have a better defense, but JPP is every bit as dominant as Smith.

The 49ers arent just stuck with Alex Smith, but an asshurt Alex Smith which is even worse.
    Disagree about Smith being butthurt thus even worse.
    Coach of Year Harbaugh surely knew going in that the 9ers may or may not get Peyton Manning. IMO he is going to use the "diss" and resulting butthurt to motivate Smith.

If Smith is willing to continue to progress, and i don't think Harbough will tolerate anything less, the 9ers could do it. Williams does not chump those punt returns and 49ers could have well Trent Dilfer Ravened their way past the Pattycakes.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Close losses happen. Saints could have beaten the Niners, Niners could have beaten the Giants, Ravens could have beaten the Pats, Pats could have beaten the Giants. Coulda, woulda, shoulda. Get over it.

Disagree about Smith being butthurt thus even worse.
    Coach of Year Harbaugh surely knew going in that the 9ers may or may not get Peyton Manning. IMO he is going to use the "diss" and resulting butthurt to motivate Smith.

If Smith is willing to continue to progress, and i don't think Harbough will tolerate anything less, the 9ers could do it. Williams does not chump those punt returns and 49ers could have well Trent Dilfer Ravened their way past the Pattycakes.
    This was nothing new for Alex, Niners have actually brought in Quarterbacks to replace him & they did. We'll see what back to back seasons with the same offensive co will do. Norv Turner (offensive guru) stated that Smith has it all to be a great QB in this league.

Close losses happen. Saints could have beaten the Niners, Niners could have beaten the Giants, Ravens could have beaten the Pats, Pats could have beaten the Giants. Coulda, woulda, shoulda. Get over it.
    Niners & Giants played twice with Niners out playing NYG both times. The number of fumbles the Giants recovered in their playoff run is one of the most astonishing mathematical miracles ever. As if a single one of those fumbles twists a different direction & Giants lose. This coming season atleast a few of those fumbles will bounce a different direction & it will vastly alter the 9-7 Giants chances.

Thread Information