Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Are they as good(or better) as the Legion of Boom and 2012 49ers, tbh? Or product of a poor NFL season?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Defensive line equal, better linebackers, worse secondary

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Defense not quite as good yet but improving each week. However the offense is overall better mostly due to Cam.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    This offense is better than anything the Seattle team ha ever had. Off game against Dallas, but didn't need to do anything.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Be really scary if they had a healthy Benjamin.

Post Count
    Need better wr
    Think az destroys them

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well, this season has been awfully ty for the NFL...

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Why do you think it's a poor NFL season?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Are they as good(or better) as the Legion of Boom and 2012 49ers, tbh? Or product of a poor NFL season?
    Actually, there's more parity in the NFL than in years past. The league isn't worse, it just isn't top heavy.

Tier 1: Carolina, NE, Arizona

Tier 2: *Denver, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, *Minnesota

* pending

Tier 3: The field minus Cleveland, Tennessee, Miami, SD, Dallas (without Romo) and SF

They haven't played enough offensive juggernauts to know if they are as good as the legion of boom. I'm not sure the Legion of boom would allow the only two true offensive threats ( Indy, GB ) they've played to score at will on them in the 4th quarter at home, nearly costing them both games. It would be interesting to see how Carolina's defense stacks up against Arizona's offense in the postseason.
    Last edited by Hoops Czar; 11-27-2015 at 03:59 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Tier 3: The field minus Cleveland, Tennessee, Miami, SD, Dallas (without Romo) and SF
    Rams, AFC South, Eagles also sucks.
    Last edited by Mal; 11-27-2015 at 04:01 AM.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Rams, NFC South, Eagles also sucks.
    Yeah, I forgot about the Eagles. They might actually be the worst team in the NFL. The reason I didn't include the Rams is because they did manage to beat the Seahawks and Arizona on the road. They played the Vikings tough on the road too. I suppose you could throw TB in there as well.
    Last edited by Hoops Czar; 11-27-2015 at 04:11 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    As much as I don't want to believe Carolina is for real.. That defense is pretty legit.. Cam stood there in the pocket too, and made some passes into some windows. We'll see.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    As much as I don't want to believe Carolina is for real.. That defense is pretty legit.. Cam stood there in the pocket too, and made some passes into some windows. We'll see.
    passing less than .60 and less than 200yds with 0tds is the very definition of game manager.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    This is not more parity but instead more mediocrity. The QB has been awful this season. Not to mention the referee's are abysmal.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The Panthers have won 16 of their last 17 games going back to 2014. They use that time tested ...run the ball/play monster D....method, the same one the Niners used with Harbaugh and the Seahawks use with Carroll, yep.....it works. No reason at all to get all caught up in what Newton/Kaepernick/RW do, the bottom like is winning. This....but he's just a game manager....who gives a , if you're winning you're winning.

I'm not a week to week game to game fan, over reacting to everything, I need some time, a body of work before I....DAMN~~~~~ Well it's time to start giving Carolina some serious respect. They are a big physical team with the perfect formula for winning....run the football/play monster D.

I do think they will probably have that game where everything goes wrong and drop a game, but there is no team left on the schedule they shouldn't beat. The biggest obstacle left....at Giants.

The most impressive thing about their season in my opnion is they are doing this without Benjamin. That guy that keeps 8 out of the box. Which is a big deal.

Other than Brett Favre, have we ever seen a QB have more fun out there than Cam Newton is having in 2015?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    If you're going to call Newton a game manager, you might as well throw Brady's name in there too.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If you're going to call Newton a game manager, you might as well throw Brady's name in there too.
    Do what ya want, the bottom line is in 2015 Cam Newton is a game manager, just look at his passing attempts. Why act like this is some OH MY GOD A GAME MANAGER....? Is he winning is all that really matters.

Stop acting like Newton is this great passing QB, ok, his career stats tell us he isn't, ok? Dude, keep things real, cool the fan silliness, ok? I'm a Niner fan, we totally/completely suck in 2015, ok? Keep it real~~~~~

Speaking of Brady, look at his passing attempts in 2015 compared to Newtons, ok? Then look at Brady's completion% and QB rating vs Newton's, when it comes to a career.

Just keep it real, ok?
    Last edited by Avante; 11-27-2015 at 09:56 AM.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Game manager? He's tied for Palmer and Brady with most TDs on the here running the #3 offense in the league, you stupid gots

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How about cooling the...I LOVE THE PANTHERS YIPPEEE..and actually learn the game, ok slick?

What does this tell you?
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/stats/p...tegory-passing

And, how many of Newtons td's were rushing?

Dude, yep the Panthers look great in 2015, ok? Just don't get silly with it, alright?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    How about cooling the...I LOVE THE PANTHERS YIPPEEE..and actually learn the game, ok slick?

What does this tell you?
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/stats/p...tegory-passing

And, how many of Newtons td's were rushing?

Dude, yep the Panthers look great in 2015, ok? Just don't get silly with it, alright?
    Translation

I'm a got

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Translation

I'm a got
    Dude, what do you have against reality? Stop the fantasy bull , ok guy? Yes and YES the Panthers are looking great in 2015, ok? Just stop acting like a teenage boy over it, ok? No and NO they aren't winning because of the passing of Cam Newton, ok? Just look at the stats, what do we see, well?

The Panthers have a big back in Stewart, a great TE in Olsen, a mobile QB who can throw a football 70 yards in the air and a suffocating defense. And they have played a lot of home games. Ok guy, keep it real.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    We all have our favorite teams/players, so we will get a little silly with it. But ya have to be real about things also.

Don't get all offensive and prickish when others talk about the facts, ok?

The Panthers are one of the top half dozen teams in the league, this is obvious. But they are not...OH MY GOD WOW!!!!....ok? Stop with that silly , ok?

They have had the perfect schedule to succeed. They had an 8 week strecth where they never left Carolina but twice. That is a biggie. That do play in a weak division, and have the even weaker AFC South on the schedule.

Yes the ramainder of their season...

at NO
    Atlanta
    at Giants
    at Atlanta
    TB

...favors them to win at least 4 of those. Which will give them HF in the playoffs.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    passing less than .60 and less than 200yds with 0tds is the very definition of game manager.
    the black Trent Dilfer

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    ing dumb gots, he was taking shots downfield all yesterday and converting on multipe 3rd and longs. a game manager would have a higher completion% because they'd be checking down on those throws.

Putting your stock into Raven the Nick Foles loving got

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    ing dumb gots, he was taking shots downfield all yesterday and converting on multipe 3rd and longs. a game manager would have a higher completion% because they'd be checking down on those throws.

Putting your stock into Raven the Nick Foles loving got
    it's actually not a debate but common knowledge.. I'm just stating a not so shocking fact.

Thread Information