Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol at this koriwhat loser.
    you call me a loser yet you stalk a lesbian from the wnba and act as if she'd give you the time of day in real life. lol stalkerazzi!

part of da mookie crew Nash2TimeMVp's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    hey koriwhat in case u havent noticed no one likes u on this board even the moderatrers so stop postin and gtfo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey koriwhat in case u havent noticed no one likes u on this board even the moderatrers so stop postin and gtfo
    this coming from a phx fan. now my feelings are hurt.

but but but i brought an 18 pk to a gtg once that was drank in 2 seconds by the people attending and went to a small gtg and scared the out of one of the mexicans here who used to try and troll me and claim he was gonna kick my ass until he met my huge ghetto mexican friend i brought along. the talk the trolls spout is hilarious until reality strikes. god who was that mexican who had fear in his eyes at buffalo wild wings that one day? ah i can't remember his handle but the look on his face was priceless when he finally realized who i was and as i smiled straight to his face he knew he better not say with my boy hangin' with me that day.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    29 pages tbqhwy

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    lol ur a man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not likely seeing as i like pussy but hey i have nothing against sexuals. i mean i put up with you and the mav krew all the time afterall.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    not likely seeing as i like pussy but hey i have nothing against sexuals. i mean i put up with you and the mav krew all the time afterall.
    lol ur a man ur responses stink of bird poo please do urself a favor and stop postin and get a tat on ur scrotum

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

but but but i brought an 18 pk to a gtg once that was drank in 2 seconds by the people attending and went to a small gtg and scared the out of one of the mexicans here who used to try and troll me and claim he was gonna kick my ass until he met my huge ghetto mexican friend i brought along. the talk the trolls spout is hilarious until reality strikes. god who was that mexican who had fear in his eyes at buffalo wild wings that one day? ah i can't remember his handle but the look on his face was priceless when he finally realized who i was and as i smiled straight to his face he knew he better not say with my boy hangin' with me that day.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    lol why do u care so much about interent posts that u write long ass paragraphs about it lol ur an obsessed tryin to keep up your e-rep hahah

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Guys please, don't hate on each other.
    Shut up, you commie worshiper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol ur a man ur responses stink of bird poo please do urself a favor and stop postin and get a tat on ur scrotum
    bird poo? tat on ur scrotum? yeah... my responses stink. haha!

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    bird poo? tat on ur scrotum? yeah... my responses stink. haha!
    hahahah why do u care so much about your e-rep that u respond to everyones insults are u that insecure about ur e-rep hahaha lolzers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol why do u care so much about interent posts that u write long ass paragraphs about it lol ur an obsessed tryin to keep up your e-rep hahah
    there's a difference between myself and those who try to attack me here at ST.

1) i don't care for "krews"
    2) i never lie on the internet
    3) i like paragraphs
    4) i have no e-rep and don't care to have one
    5) i don't hide behind multiple handles on a forum. i have one account and i don't even hide behind it. ie; photos.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    there's a difference between myself and those who try to attack me here at ST.

1) i don't care for "krews"
    2) i never lie on the internet
    3) i like paragraphs
    4) i have no e-rep and don't care to have one
    5) i don't hide behind multiple handles on a forum. i have one account and i don't even hide behind it. ie; photos.
    hahhahah u just tried to protect ur e-rep again this time in list form instead of paragraph haha u suck man u fail u suck u fail u suck u fail lololololol disconnect ur keyboard and shut ur modem down ur e-rep is falling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hahhahah u just tried to protect ur e-rep again this time in list form instead of paragraph haha u suck man u fail u suck u fail u suck u fail lololololol disconnect ur keyboard and shut ur modem down ur e-rep is falling
    troll be trollin'

Who wants a mustache ride oligarchy's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

that's ing funny. you don't see the irony in your story?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    30 tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's ing funny. you don't see the irony in your story?
    sure don't. explain why don't you.

btw, if you're going to claim i went to bww to intimidate someone who was trying to do just that on the net towards me then you're wrong. just happened to be hanging with my boy on the same day and was gonna drop him off until he said he wanted to go with. not my fault people talk big then sweat in reality.

or if you're going to claim the people at kori's house for that gtg wanted nothing to do with me but drink my beer, well i'm ok with that. i bought the 18 pack for just that reason. just wanted to see what the fuss was about when it came to gtg's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    about to be 31 tbfh

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    everyday i wake up i first look at myself in the mirror and realize how in' amazing i am, i then proceed to work my ass off behind a desk or in front of a screen press thinking how badass i am and at the end of the day i make sure my es come home. you know who you are, yall just got punk'd by kori!

well lets see here... my name was discovered by a boy who went searching facebook and myspace for dudes with long hair. the addresses i can assume were searched by other means. whether they are mine or not is still up in the air but i have never ever in' posted my address on the internet anywhere. no where!

you have a rat in your krew but you also have a (s) and i thought that wasn't allowed either. wth? regulate mother ers or break this up!

what i love the most is, what i say goes! thanks for making the changes llma... i say it and you fall in line .

got it but my console is banned.

---

btw people, i went and worked all day just to come back to more lame ass replies. what's up with that? i thought yall were raising the bar, especially the mavkrew or shall i say the ___squad?
    Are you ing stupid? In YOUR 2k9 SpursTalk league you posted your own in name. How the is it stalking when you post the info?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you ing stupid? In YOUR 2k9 SpursTalk league you posted your own in name. How the is it stalking when you post the info?
    did i? hmm... i don't remember but if i did you still went searching for a dude with long hair you would love to caress and cuddle up with. what a ___ you are!

edit: ah my old www site email. go figure. we got a real sherlock here!

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    did i? hmm... i don't remember but if i did you still went searching for a dude with long hair you would love to caress and cuddle up with. what a ___ you are!
    you down for some gay sex later?

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

edit: ah my old www site email. go figure. we got a real sherlock here!
    tbh anyone with a highschool education could figure out that your name was Joseph W Mann whenever the email said @josephwmann.com

Rising above the Fray spursncowboys's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow so I just went lurking in the Troll Forum and I have never seen such wannabe e-thugs in my life before. THey're out there setting up a draft to draft members in their so called Klan, they're even trying to come out with a theme music for their gang. LMAO what ing lames.

WOW nerds think thats lame

people who still pick up chicks through chat rooms think thats lame

Rising above the Fray spursncowboys's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everyday i wake up i first look at myself in the mirror and realize how in' amazing i am, i then proceed to work my ass off behind a desk or in front of a screen press thinking how badass i am and at the end of the day i make sure my es come home. you know who you are, yall just got punk'd by kori!

bad ass

Thread Information