San Antonio Spurs
    Who argues movies?

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Your mockery is a shot in the dark (and an aspersion as I said).

Let's go reverse angle on this. You were sort of glorying in the female cast. Why is that of such importance to you?
    Reverse triggered

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Who argues movies?

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yeah let's talk track!

Go eat a

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Who argues movies?

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Says the guy who spends every day arguing about obscure track-and-field trivia and blues musicians from the 1920s.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Why not. It worked in Ghostbuster. Oh, wait.
    Ghostbusters was trampling on hallowed ground. An all-male remake would have bombed just as badly, if not worse, because nobody wanted a Ghostbusters reboot.

The Ocean’s franchise is nowhere near as culturally relevant as Ghostbusters.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Ghostbusters was trampling on hallowed ground. An all-male remake would have bombed just as badly, if not worse, because nobody wanted a Ghostbusters reboot.

The Ocean’s franchise is nowhere near as culturally relevant as Ghostbusters.
    Denial

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    17 Again is more your speed, right derp?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    17 Again is more your speed, right derp?
    I don't speak tranny. Not sure what you're talking about, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    can’t find new insults.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    can’t find new insults.
    Insults? I just acknowledge the relegation and/or standpoint. And honestly, you shouldn't be talking if takes like this is the best you got to offer:

Last edited by Spurtacular; 06-17-2018 at 08:27 PM.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Why does your disinterest have to be part of a larger statement?
    Because the movie itself is part of a larger statement. It sits somewhere between a shameless cash grab and political grandstanding. It's unnecessary in every way.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Because the movie itself is part of a larger statement. It sits somewhere between a shameless cash grab and political grandstanding. It's unnecessary in every way.
    Seems like as good a reason as any to produce a movie. At least, the bottom line is what SJW's consistently justify their movies on.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Yeah but, who gives a tbh? It'll be a ty movie like all the Ocean's movies. I won't go further than that because, who gives a .

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Because the movie itself is part of a larger statement.
    Are you assuming this because of the female cast or because of something you've heard/read about the movie? Serious question, not trolling.

It sits somewhere between a shameless cash grab and political grandstanding. It's unnecessary in every way.
    Every movie is fundamentally unnecessary and intends to make money. As far as I'm aware, most of the Oceans movies have been pretty well attended by women despite having majority male casts. Seems like good business to do a female version, just like She-Ra and Wonder Woman capitalized on the built-in interest of girls for super heroes.

I don't see it. I don't think of Bad Moms or Bridesmaids or movies like that as political grandstanding, so I don't see why a sequel of a franchise popular with women having a female cast would be grandstanding either. But I could be wrong.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Are you assuming this because of the female cast or because of something you've heard/read about the movie? Serious question, not trolling.

Every movie is fundamentally unnecessary and intends to make money. As far as I'm aware, most of the Oceans movies have been pretty well attended by women despite having majority male casts. Seems like good business to do a female version, just like She-Ra and Wonder Woman capitalized on the built-in interest of girls for super heroes.

I don't see it. I don't think of Bad Moms or Bridesmaids or movies like that as political grandstanding, so I don't see why a sequel of a franchise popular with women having a female cast would be grandstanding either. But I could be wrong.
    I don't have a problem with that logic. I don't know if the movie Oceans stayed true to its en y or if it's more SJW crap like Ghostbusters. I haven't cared enough to look. In Ghostbusters (and Star Wars), the SJW's took a steaming dookie on long-time fans; and it cost them hundreds of millions, which maybe goes against your outright "intends to make money" statement.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    I don't have a problem with that logic. I don't know if the movie Oceans stayed true to its en y or if it's more SJW crap like Ghostbusters. I haven't cared enough to look. In Ghostbusters (and Star Wars), the SJW's took a steaming dookie on long-time fans; and it cost them hundreds of millions, which maybe goes against your outright "intends to make money" statement.
    You actually watched the new Ghostbusters? What a got

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    You actually watched the new Ghostbusters? What a got
    I didn't watch it. you're dumb.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    I didn't watch it. you're dumb.
    Oh, so you were just talking out of your ass I figured as much.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Oh, so you were just talking out of your ass I figured as much.
    Actually, you are the one making stupid assumptions like a . I saw plenty of reviews on youtube slamming it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Actually, you are the one making stupid assumptions like a . I saw plenty of reviews on youtube slamming it.
    Why?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Why the do you think?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    imagine being so triggered by SJW’s that you do extensive research on youtube about a movie with no intention to watch it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    imagine being so triggered by SJW’s that you do extensive research on youtube about a movie with no intention to watch it.
    You really should start thinking sh** out instead of coming up with your twit points. There's a whole host of reasons I'd look it up, least of which is it's Ghostbusters, an original classic. Of course I'm gonna be interested in a remake or continuation of the series. And if I'm hearing about some dumb c*nt being a twitter nazi while f*cking up the movie, then I just want to see what the f*ck is going on. Then, the reviews that slam the movie are pretty great. If some f*cking losers are gonna come along and f*ck up greatness, I'm gonna at least get some good laughs out of it. And frankly, this isn't sh*t that I should have to justify to a twerp like you. This is how life works, dip .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    You really should start thinking sh** out instead of coming up with your twit points. There's a whole host of reasons I'd look it up, least of which is it's Ghostbusters, an original classic. Of course I'm gonna be interested in a remake or continuation of the series. And if I'm hearing about some dumb c*nt being a twitter nazi while f*cking up the movie, then I just want to see what the f*ck is going on. Then, the reviews that slam the movie are pretty great. If some f*cking losers are gonna come along and f*ck up greatness, I'm gonna at least get some good laughs out of it. And frankly, this isn't sh*t that I should have to justify to a twerp like you. This is how life works, dip .

Thread Information