Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Would you like me to go back and catalog the rest of your errors?
    Does it mean that much to you?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Does it mean that much to you?
    I asked you if you would like it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I asked you if you would like it.
    Tell me again again about how you have no clue at all about anything having to do with my athlectic prowess other than I sucked, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Tell me again again about how you have no clue at all about anything having to do with my athlectic prowess other than I sucked, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No one needs to know anything else.

You did nothing memorable.

Nothing anyone would remember now.

Nothing anyone would devote a web page too like all those great D1 athletes I easily found on the internet.

No one would know your name even if you posted it right here for everyone to see. There's nothing you can do to change that.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No one needs to know anything else.

You did nothing memorable.

Nothing anyone would remember now.

Nothing anyone would devote a web page too like all those great D1 athletes I easily found on the internet.

No one would know your name even if you posted it right here for everyone to see. There's nothing you can do to change that.
    I was contacted by Fresno State, CPSLO, Cal, Northern Arizona, Oregon State and Bakersfield State my junior year. I had to notify them of my Navy commitment. I was a 9.7/20.9 guy on the track and a 220 pound bulldozer on the football field.

There ya have it.

That's why I know so much about sprinters/running backs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I was contacted by Fresno State, CPSLO, Cal, Northern Arizona, Oregon State and Bakersfield State my junior year. I had to notify them of my Navy commitment. I was a 9.7/20.9 guy on the track and a 220 pound bulldozer on the football field.

There ya have it.
    Thanks for confirming you were never, ever a D1 athlete and no one remembers anything you did.

There ya have it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thanks for confirming you were never, ever a D1 athlete and no one remembers anything you did.

There ya have it.
    Well let's see....

I played in two HS alumni games in my 30's, I was elected captain on both due to my rep at that school. I also got a little write up in the local paper. When you return a punt in the last 20 seconds to win a game you get that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Well let's see....

I played in two HS alumni games in my 30's, I was elected captain on both due to my rep at that school. I also got a little write up in the local paper. When you return a punt in the last 20 seconds to win a game you get that.
    Seriously?

Some old guys who were never D1 athletes got together to remember how they were never D1 athletes and play a half hour of flag football?

Wow.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Seriously?

Some old guys who were never D1 athletes got together to remember how they were never D1 athletes?

Wow.
    Do I really need that mile long list of world class tracksters and great NFLers who never competed at Div I? You really are a moron aren't you?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Do I really need that mile long list of world class tracksters and great NFLers who never competed at Div I? You really are a moron aren't you?
    D2?

D3?

NAIA?

You never did that either.

So all those guys are better than you too.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    D2?

D3?

NAIA?

You never did that either.

So all those guys are better than you too.
    Let's talk about Joe "The Jet" Perry*** who came out of Compton Junior College. He was the first player in NFL history to gain over a 1000 yards in consecutive seasons. He's in the Hall of Fame.

How about Carlton "Cookie" Gilchrist who went straight from HS to the CFL. Then off to the fledging AFL and the Buffalo Bills, he was the first 1000 yard rusher in AFL history.

How about 2004 Olympic 100m champ (still holds the 60 WR) Maurice Greene, he never ran for any school.

Damn you're dumb.

*** Perry was the first black to have a 1000 yard season.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Let's talk about Joe "The Jet" Perry*** who came out of Compton Junior College. He was the first player in NFL history to gain over a 1000 yards in consecutive seasons. He's in the Hall of Fame.

How about Carlton "Cookie" Gilchrist who went straight from HS to the CFL. Then off to the fledging AFL and the Buffalo Bills, he was the first 1000 yard rusher in AFL history.

How about 2004 Olympic 100m champ (still holds the 60 WR) Maurice Greene, he never ran for any school.

Damn you're dumb.

*** Perry was the first black to have a 1000 yard season.
    So did you play in the NFL?

The CFL?

The AFL?

The Olympics?

The guys you almanaced were way better than you. Even better than all the D1, D2, D3 and NAIA athletes that were better than you.

They all did something after high school.

You......didn't.

Get it, chubs?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So did you play in the NFL?

The CFL?

The AFL?

The Olympics?

The guys you almanaced were way better than you. Even better than all the D1, D2, D3 and NAIA athletes that were better than you.

They all did something after high school.

You......didn't.

Get it, chubs?
    Do you honestly believe I actually have to run off to some almanac to find all that? You really haven't figured out by now I;m a long long time fan of track and football and know all there to know about it?

Come on man.

Give me the name of any school right now and in a matter of seconds I'll tell you that schools best sprinter/running back if they have any...ok?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    I was contacted by Fresno State, CPSLO, Cal, Northern Arizona, Oregon State and Bakersfield State my junior year.
    I guess the coaches telling you "no thanks, we don't need any slow fatasses" does technically count as being contacted.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I guess the coaches telling you "no thanks, we don't need any slow fatasses" does technically count as being contacted.
    I'll go slow....

You don't contact them little guy, they come to you....ok?

Damn what a dummy, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Just like you do on the track, fatty.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just like you do on the track, fatty.
    How do I break it to ya, hmmmm? Little guy......slow guys don't run track....ok?

Damn this guy is dumb, wow!

Name
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Little guy......slow guys don't run track....ok?
    Exactly, which is why you didn't run track.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Do you honestly believe I actually have to run off to some almanac to find all that? You really haven't figured out by now I;m a long long time fan of track and football and know all there to know about it?

Come on man.

Give me the name of any school right now and in a matter of seconds I'll tell you that schools best sprinter/running back if they have any...ok?
    Why are you changing the subject to people who actually did something after high school?

This is about you, who played old man flag football.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Exactly, which is why you didn't run track.
    Let me if I have this straight....

I;m fat
    a pedo
    thank God for almanacs/Google
    dinky
    breath stinks
    losing all my teeth
    going blind
    never ran track
    never played football
    have bladder problems
    short
    pretty much just a glob of goo

right?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why are you changing the subject to people who actually did something after high school?

This is about you, who played old man flag football.
    Well since you asked.

While in the navy my girlfriend...."I;m pregnant". So now I have mouths to feed. So once I got back and I went on leave we got married. A few months before I got out I started studying for the state test to get my insurance license, my brother in law was a honcho in that biz. So there went any chance of college athletics.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Well since you asked.

While in the navy my girlfriend...."I;m pregnant". So now I have mouths to feed. So once I got back and I went on leave we got married. A few months before I got out I started studying for the state test to get my insurance license, my brother in law was a honcho in that biz. So there went any chance of college athletics.
    I didn't ask.

I already knew you didn't do anything after high school. No need to Terry Malloy us again.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I didn't ask.

I already knew you didn't do anything after high school. No need to Terry Malloy us again.
    I'm talking to you half pint not...us...ok stupid?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I grew up in Visalia California. Graduated from HS in 1968. I was a track and football star(wrestling coahes tried to talk me into it, nope) big guy for the times for a sprinter/running back. The thing that stood out was that I was white. A white guy doing what...

Delbert Jones Hanford
    Ocie Early Tulare Union
    Leamon King Delano
    Jerry White Corcoran
    Sam Davis Edison
    Augusta Brown Redwood
    Tommie Smith Lemoore

had done around these parts, all black athletes (go ahead Google). So I sorta stood out. Yep,....white lightnin'.

I;ve never really talked much about this before for the obvious reasons, the old....."sure"..."bull "..."too fat"..etc etc etc ...like it... must... be on these boards. But it's very true and why I'm so into track and football like I am.

There is nobody out there in cyber space who knows more about sprinters/footballers than myself, and that's because I grew up into it because that's what I did.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-21-2014 at 02:30 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I grew up in Visalia California. Graduated from HS in 1968. I was a track and football star(wrestling coahes tried to talk me into it, nope) big guy for the times for a sprinter/running back. The thing that stood out was that I was white. A white guy doing what...

Delbert Jones Hanford
    Ocie Early Tulare Union
    Leamon King Delano
    Jerry White Corcoran
    Sam Davis Edison
    Augusta Brown Redwood
    Tommie Smith Lemoore

had done around these parts, all black athletes (go ahead Google). So I sorta stood out. Yep,....white lightnin'.

I;ve never really talked much about this before for the obvious reasons, the old....."sure"..."bull "..."too fat"..etc etc etc ...like it... must... be on these boards. But it's very true and why I'm so into track and football like I am.

There is nobody out there in cyber space who knows more about sprinters/footballers than myself, and that's because I grew up into it because that's what I did.
    You talked about all of this dozens of times before.

Doesn't change the fact you did nothing after high school so stop trying to include yourself with people who did.

They are better than you.

Thread Information